Iris Flower

Craft Mascot/Fursuit head bases I made.

Yes I'm a part of the trash can known as the furry fandom. I'm a pegasister too so why not? Anyway, I love making heads, tails and paws! I do have completed ones but lately I've been making bases for people who want to try their own hand at crafts. I like supporting beginner artists after all. Pony head bases will be coming soon as well! 

LunaLusterdust is my Instagram. 

20190113_195511.jpg

20181207_211631.jpg

20181109_214022.jpg

20181121_192326.jpg

WOW, these look great!!!  Great work!  How long does one head take you?

Badges

1 minute ago, Thuja said:

WOW, these look great!!!  Great work!  How long does one head take you?

Thank you so much! I honestly though nobody was ever going to comment on these. lol

For the foam base, it usually takes me a couple hours within a day. As for a fully completed head, about 2 weeks depending on the complexity of the character. 

4 minutes ago, Iris Flower said:

Thank you so much! I honestly though nobody was ever going to comment on these. lol

For the foam base, it usually takes me a couple hours within a day. As for a fully completed head, about 2 weeks depending on the complexity of the character. 

I kinda lit up when I saw the word “fursuit” since I’m a bit of fur trash myself!  You’re very creative!  How long have you been making these?

Badges

2 minutes ago, Thuja said:

I kinda lit up when I saw the word “fursuit” since I’m a bit of fur trash myself!  You’re very creative!  How long have you been making these?

Awesome! It's nice to find other brony/furry folk on here. Thank you, I've been making these for about 3 years now. My first one, was absolutely awful. XD