Iris Flower

Craft Mascot/Fursuit head bases I made.

Recommended Posts

Yes I'm a part of the trash can known as the furry fandom. I'm a pegasister too so why not? Anyway, I love making heads, tails and paws! I do have completed ones but lately I've been making bases for people who want to try their own hand at crafts. I like supporting beginner artists after all. Pony head bases will be coming soon as well! 

LunaLusterdust is my Instagram. 

20190113_195511.jpg

20181207_211631.jpg

20181109_214022.jpg

20181121_192326.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW, these look great!!!  Great work!  How long does one head take you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Thuja said:

WOW, these look great!!!  Great work!  How long does one head take you?

Thank you so much! I honestly though nobody was ever going to comment on these. lol

For the foam base, it usually takes me a couple hours within a day. As for a fully completed head, about 2 weeks depending on the complexity of the character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Iris Flower said:

Thank you so much! I honestly though nobody was ever going to comment on these. lol

For the foam base, it usually takes me a couple hours within a day. As for a fully completed head, about 2 weeks depending on the complexity of the character. 

I kinda lit up when I saw the word “fursuit” since I’m a bit of fur trash myself!  You’re very creative!  How long have you been making these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, Thuja said:

I kinda lit up when I saw the word “fursuit” since I’m a bit of fur trash myself!  You’re very creative!  How long have you been making these?

Awesome! It's nice to find other brony/furry folk on here. Thank you, I've been making these for about 3 years now. My first one, was absolutely awful. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.