17 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh, it was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Also just going to say this:

They portrayed them as... Just female gamers. There was no "I'm a female gamer and you just have to deal with it" or showing them getting lots of "extra hate" from the boys being all "girls can't game". Nope they were portrayed as just girls, who play games and everyone treating it like it's normal.

Amazing, Hasbro just did more for women in gaming than the GamerGate movement did in 5 years, and this was on accident.

3 hours ago, Key Sharkz said:

They portrayed them as... Just female gamers. There was no "I'm a female gamer and you just have to deal with it" or showing them getting lots of "extra hate" from the boys being all "girls can't game". Nope they were portrayed as just girls, who play games and everyone treating it like it's normal.

Amazing, Hasbro just did more for women in gaming than the GamerGate movement did in 5 years, and this was on accident.

I was weirdly half-worried they would slide in a reference to that nonsense for some reason. ^_^ But yeah, this was a good one primarily because of its focus on just playing off a simple premise for a simple short and a lack of forced pandering. I have no problem with people who know little about video games making video game-related skits so long as they don't bite off more than they can chew. 

Edited by CloudMistDragon

10 hours ago, Key Sharkz said:

Actually, GG movement was about ethics in games journalism, not about whamen ;) We just want to play our games with jiggly boobs and skimpy dresses. Monsters, I know. However, if you switch GG with Anita Sarkeesian, then yes, I would be inclined to agree.

Well, being the racist, sexist, misogynist Russian troll bot that I am, this was the first thing that popped into my mind when I was observing Sunset doing her thing with the controller:

Never gets old.

I'm a little conflicted on this while it was cute watching Fluttershy play and could relate to Sunsets what do you want from me (good point about adapting to hands after a lifetime with hooves) I found her calm, angry, calm again a little off putting as the emotions shifted so fast and I have trouble with people like that.

On 2/26/2019 at 11:28 AM, Bas said:

10/10 would buy that game instantly. ;)

Tattooed Cutie Mark on her butt please.:catface:

There are quite a few fanfics where cutie marks wind up there when when a pony becomes human.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2019 at 7:18 PM, FirePuppy said:

Did anyone also notice that Sunset's footwear is different than in Friendship Games and the 2017 specials?

2015:

992620__safe_artist-colon-seahawk270_sun

2019:

1969201__safe_screencap_sunset+shimmer_e

On 2/22/2019 at 10:28 PM, Twilight Luna said:

Her jackets keep changing as well.

D627E4E9-1D22-4EFA-9896-1928B64BE983.thumb.jpeg.f4528a59a95fda5a0189ecdca67ebcf4.jpeg

1. Hm, I wouldn't say those shoes are entirely new.  image.png.43e3f38a6cb805c0f08aa5eb0b62ef6f.png

2. We can add a new main outfit to that! image.png.15fcae1b4429d2a5c4de8eb6b3cb50a9.png

Edited by Dawn-Sunlight
  • Brohoof 2