Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where Are You on the Meme Compass?

BulkyBright

So, I found this cool website " that requires you to answer a few dozen questions; and then, based on your answers, you'll be placed somewhere on the Meme Compass. There are four sides to the compass:

• Edgy (y-axis)
  • Wholesome (y-axis)
  • Dank (x-axis)
  • Normie (x-axis)
Spoiler

Essentially, you'll be placed on a certain part of the compass depending on your answers. For example, if you're into edgy dank memes, you'll be placed in the purple section, if you're into wholesome normie memes, you'll be placed in the yellow section, etc. This was my result.

have fun nerds

I had to constantly remind myself that "memes" in the survey are Internet memes, not memes in the original sense (units of cultural information spread by imitation). Well then:

About what I expected. I try to be supportive, but I'm just not very good at it. A little dark, a little edgy, but not too much.

Also, most of my snide comments stay in my head. Mostly. Mostly.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, this is pretty accurate.

Yes, I am the type of person who laughs at edgy shit, you can all get mad at me if you want.

• Brohoof 1

By the power vested in me by the draconian lords of killjoy ... thread is locked. 

Kidding aside, holocaust and school shooting humor isn’t going to be allowed here. Sorry guys (not really but .... I pretend to be sorry on TV).