Banner by ~ SFyr

Well, here i am.

dragon fur

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found this site on google after I came out as a furry to my self.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I have watched the mlp on the Disney channel back during the 90's. I watched it at first, since Disney was a premium channel at the time in my area. I got the channel in the summer in the attempt to get my folks to buy it for me. I would watch the channel everyday and there was a two hour block of mlp. I watched it at first, since there was no other cartoons on my tv at the time. I started to like it after a while. That was over twenty years ago and i had never watched the current series. Don't stone me, It is my first day back as a brony.

The second day after becoming a furry, i wanted to check the mlp comics from idw. I read the two newest issues and liked it. I have found some fan comics on smackjeeves and i am reading it today.

I am not a big tv watcher, so comics are in for me. I may try to watch the show sometime. When I become a furry inside I wanted to become a brony as well. I won't wear brony outfits, as i just want to

enjoy my furdom/ bronydom in peace.:mlp_proud: I don't what to preach the gospel of these two fandoms.:-D That is just how I am as a person..

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Bas said:

Welcome to these very forums!

WoJ3l2x.png

Enjoy your ride to the fun station and have a good time!

So you are brony for 2 days only  already or sth?

Today is my first  day as a brony. Thanks for the welcome. I thought that hell would freeze over before i be on this site.

47 minutes ago, PaulBron said:

Welcome, and be careful with this forum, strange things happen here all te time :umad:

Remember, that a dragon emperor scaly that rains destruction upon all of my enemies.:mlp_grin:

On 2/22/2019 at 7:22 PM, Partialgeek514 said:

First day as a brony and you're already on here? Wow! It took me ages to let myself do that! ^_^ Welcome!

I am a man trying to figure out what he likes. I currently attempt to read all of Idw's mlp comics.