Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Top Favorite Anime?

Barnstormer

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

Don't usually watch anime too often, but these are, in my opinion, the best of the best. :orly:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for cory in the house

Image result for jimmy neutron

Image result for lazy town

Those aren't that great...I've seen better. :LunaMCM:

1. Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
2. Neon Genesis Evangelion
3. Monster
4. Monogatari
5. Houseki no Kuni
6. Made in Abyss
7. Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
8. Perfect Blue
9. Serial Experiments Lain
10. Mo Dao Zu Shi
11. Majo no Takkyuubin
12. Mushishi
13. Ghost in the Shell
14. Hinamatsuri
15. Paprika
15. Boogiepop wa Warawanai
16. Haibane Renmei
17. Steins;Gate
18. Kenpuu Denki Berserk
19. Ping Pong
20. Tonari no Totoro

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Blazelicious said:

Do you know the spoilers or are you aware of alot of spoilers? BTW the spoiler I wrote literally says "censored will die I ain't gonna tell"

Not only am I aware of spoilers, I am knowledgeable of them as well. The friend I mentioned earlier made the future of the anime pretty clear to me. I am rather educated on the anime in general. I have done plenty of research on it and have even watched it 3 times over in case I missed out on any details.

Also, I have merged this topic with a similar one that was recently created.

Madoka Magica is my absolute favourite. Such a fantastic show. 

17 hours ago, Twiggy said:

TTGL, Made in Abyss, BnHA

You. You have some really great taste there m8. 

• Brohoof 1

My favorite anime would go something like this:

• One Piece
  • The Rose of Versailles
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)
  • Hunter x Hunter (2011)
  • Steins;Gate
  • Monster
  • Trigun
  • Death Note (been a very long time since I watched this one... Like early 2007)
Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I can't wait! I love the idea of someone being able to magnetically fire coins like bullets. Now THAT'S a superpower!

Let us not forget about Gohto from HunterxHunter!

tumblr_nbr1mj2wmB1r3ifxzo2_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

It's going to be a toss between Trigun, Cowboy Bebop and Yuyu Hakusho for me. I am also quite partial to Detective Conan and Lupin the Third (Red Jacket Series). Oh, and of course Dragonball anything. I don't watch too much anymore.

I don't actually watch nearly as much anime as I used to. Maybe I just got caught up in MLP, but I haven't watched any since last year.

There's the usual MHA, FMA Brotherhood, Re:Zero, and AoT that pretty much everyone likes.

Knight's & Magic, Rokka no Yuusha, Mahou Shoujo Site, Koe no Katachi (it's actually a movie, but whatever), and Boku dake ga Inai Machi are all underrated.

• 2 months later...

Just reevaluated my top 20 

1. Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
2. Serial Experiments Lain
3. Perfect Blue
4. Aku no Hana
5. Boogiepop wa Warawanai: Boogiepop Phantom
6. Nisemonogatari
7. Mo Dao Zu Shi
8. Juuni Kokuki
9. Neon Genesis Evangelion
10. Paprika
11. Made in Abyss
12. Koukaku Kidoutai
13. Ping Pong the Animation
14. Haibane Renmei
15. Houseki no Kuni
16. Mushishi
17. Bakemonogatari
18. Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
19. Mousou Dairinin
20. Kenpuu Denki Berserk
20. Monster

As of now, my favorite is One Punch Man. Though I also generally liked the first four gens of the Pokémon anime. I'm actually compiling an anime watchlist so me and my boyfriend can get into some other series! The list as of now includes:

• Bleach 
  • Fairy Tale
  • SAO
  • HunterXHunter 
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Black Butler
  • My Hero Academia

I've been wanting to get into anime for a pretty long time, so I'm looking forward to it. :)

• Brohoof 2

The Kinnikuman series refuses to let go of me, it's not the best anime but I really enjoy it.  There hasn't been an anime adaptation for any of the arcs in over a decade and I think with the creators of the manga Yudetamago adding more stuff like the Perfect Origins and stuff with Omegaman, that there'd be a new anime of the old manga.  There's tons of stuff they could draw from should they ever decide to go that route and they wouldn't have to worry about running out of source material for a pretty long time since this manga's been made since '79, I think???  I would LOVE it if they made a new anime about it!!!!!!!!!!!  I would love to see some of the wrestlers in newer animation styles.

On 3/7/2019 at 11:25 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Here's another old school anime I adore.

Gunsmith Cats. After all these years, I still wish they would make more episodes. Only three were made. Rally Vincent is seriously cool! So is "Minnie" May Hopkins. Rally is a bounty hunter/gunsmith. She's an expert on any and all firearms. May is equally an expert on explosives. They make quite a team. I forgot how much I loved this title!

I would have loved to watch an anime adaptation of the Gunsmith Cats' manga. It's an amazing work and has an incredible set of characters. The OVAs are not bad at all, but the manga is on another level.

• Brohoof 1

I like:

My Hero Academia (Bakugou best boy, Ochaco best girl), Miss Kobyashi's Dragon Maid (Kanna best girl), A certain Scientfic Railgun, Danganronpa the Anime (PLAY THE GAME FIRST!!), Durarara, Sailor Moon, The Devil is a Part Timer (Emi best girl cause we share a name >w<), Toradora (TAIGA BEST GIRL CUZ TSUNDERE BEST GIRL), and Sword Art Online! They are all amazing! 

Junko is the best girl in the anime universe after Monika. Monika is always best girl. JUST MONIKA

On 3/9/2019 at 11:51 PM, Azul Maya said:

Well...good news...new season this year. :orly:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

On 3/9/2019 at 11:25 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

I liked "A Certain Scientific Railgun" better!

To.Aru.Kagaku.no.Railgun.full.1696209.jpg

ONEESAMA ONEESAMA ONEESAMA

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

have a guess

Sailor Moon was my childhood. It has that nostalgia factor which makes me rewatch it again every now and then. 

Edited by mini