Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's the dumbest thing you did as a child?

Meson Bolt

One time, when I was maybe 7 years old, my older brother and I really wanted our older sister to come outside and play, so he began knocking on her window and calling for her to come out. She was doing something else, so she kept refusing. Me, being the little dumb kid I was, thought that she simply couldn't hear us through the window. So I punched the window as hard as I could, and broke it. I then stuck my head through and asked if she could hear me better. She was not happy.

There was a piece of glass in my wrist and it was bleeding as I went inside to tell the parents. When I found them I for some reason decided to lie and blame my older brother for breaking the window, even though I was obviously bleeding. They were not happy either.

When I was four years old, I pressed the remote for my grandmother's garage door, while my she was reversing her car out of it - I was in with her. It resulted in the door hitting the car. Not only was her car damaged, but the door was also busted and had to be replaced completely. Whenever go to her house, I still feel a little guilty on the inside.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Cash In said:

When I was four years old, I pressed the remote for my grandmother's garage door, while my she was reversing her car out of it - I was in with her. It resulted in the door hitting the car. Not only was her car damaged, but the door was also busted and had to be replaced completely. Whenever go to her house, I still feel a little guilty on the inside.

Don’t feel too bad. I accidentally closed the garage door on my parent’s car as well when I younger. Thankfully there wasn’t any damage. Probably the dumbest thing that I did was during a soccer game where when I picked up the ball and gave it to our goalie. To this day, I have no idea why I did it.

I somehow managed to start my dad's truck and shift it out of park, causing it to roll down the driveway and bump into the fire hydrant across the street. To this day the fire hydrant across the street from that house has a large dent in it, and that's why I'm terrified of ever being behind the wheel again.

I once threw toilet paper in the trash instead of flushing it down the toilet when I was nine. I didn't want the toilet to overflow because of how badly my brother and sister got scolded for it, but you can already guess what happened when my dad found out. :laugh:

I've done lots of dumb things as a child, but one on the top of my head is trying to jump over a tennis ball net wearing jeans. I almost made it, but my foot got caught and flung myself face first into the concrete ground.

(edited)

I accidentally RAN the wrong way into a turnstile. :ticking: Not a good time.

turn.jpg.8c8a89961cc9027c5e2e235dddeefee5.jpg

Oh, and there was that one time I called 911 on a payphone at a Denny's because I didn't know it would work without money...:wau:

Edited by Cirrus.

Cry over not getting Burger King fries. I ended up getting them because my grandmother spoiled me.

I remember picking up and dropping a dog over and over until someone yelled at me to stop. I have no idea why I did that, and I understand why I was yelled at. I hurt the poor doggy. :(

On 2/25/2019 at 6:48 AM, CloudMistDragon said:

I once threw toilet paper in the trash instead of flushing it down the toilet when I was nine. I didn't want the toilet to overflow because of how badly my brother and sister got scolded for it, but you can already guess what happened when my dad found out. :laugh:

Yeah that's so dumb did you know I breath oxygen! How dumb is it to breath oxygen

On 3/6/2019 at 8:24 PM, Messy Mane said:

eating unpaid produce and candy in supermarkets.

I didn't know what money was yet...

Same with me, except I usually takes items like toys, clothes, trading cards, anything. Never been caught. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...