Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Anypony here a fan of FNaF?

Nightfall Veilwing

I love the games, just not playing them. I don't particularly enjoy jump scares. Although, I kind of started losing interest after the fourth release. I just don't like the newer games as much as the older ones, especially the second (which was my favorite).

Recently I've been thinking about writing a short spinoff on FiMFic with animatronics based on the Main 6, but I've got so many other story ideas right now that it'll probably take quite a while for me to ever get around to it.

• Brohoof 3

I played the first two and that's it. Let me just say I feel they exemplify cheap horror. You want a great horror game, play Amnesia, Outlast, RE4, RE7, RE2make.

20 hours ago, Crystal Daze said:

*runs and slides into thread* i'M HERE, LOCAL FNAF FANGIRL 

No seriously, I love FNAF way too much XD

What do you think of FNaF fan games?

I have my own FNaF fan game idea. And believe me, it's very unique compared to most FNaF fan games. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/24/2019 at 9:56 PM, Millennium Shadow said:

except for FNaF World. Did anyony like that one? :mlp_wat:

Exotic butters! 

Exotic butters to you too!

I am a fan of FNAF since the early beginning. I have spent countless hours watching scary moments on YouTube, and I managed to okay some myself.

I liked FNAF World, gave it a chance, and the Halloween updates were super funny to me!

I like FNAF Pizza Simulator hidden puppet mini game music a lot!

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Splashee® said:

Exotic butters to you too!

I am a fan of FNAF since the early beginning. I have spent countless hours watching scary moments on YouTube, and I managed to okay some myself.

I liked FNAF World, gave it a chance, and the Halloween updates were super funny to me!

I like FNAF Pizza Simulator hidden puppet mini game music a lot!

Remember when FNaF was best known for its jumpscares and not the complex mess of a story it is now?

Will we ever get a straight forward answer to the story?

At one point, I thought about making my own FNaF game where you're in a Chuck-E-Cheese-like place and you get to play the games, win tickets, win przes, etc. :)

• Brohoof 2

That purple font...are you PURPLE GUY?!

Anyways, yeah I’m a pretty big FNAF fan. Not as crazy as I was before, but I still love the lore and all the memes. I’m also one of those people with FNAF World and I think it’s fun even though the battle part can get annoying. Hey, it’s free, so it’s not too bad. I also have all of the books except for that Blackbird one that just came out (and the Bunny Call which I bought but is still in preorder mode). I even have that mystery solving activity book, too.

My favorites are Golden Freddy, Helpy, Ballora, Toy Bonnie, and Nightmare Fredbear. My favorite game is FNAF 4 cause even though the volume thing makes it unfair, I like the idea of reliving a child’s worst fears and learning why they may have those fears.

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, Millennium Shadow said:

At one point, I thought about making my own FNaF game where you're in a Chuck-E-Cheese-like place and you get to play the games, win tickets, win przes, etc.

It is not a bad idea. If you can do something like that, it would be cool!

Yes the simple jump scares were a delight! Having a game that just starts out without any story, and pushes you senses to the extreme, can be very rewarding

I cannot consider myself a fan of the series but up until FNAF 3 I was very into the lore because it still was like a fairly simple urban legend about a murderer and a haunted pizzeria with the spirits of the kids that wanting revenge. From sister location on it got too confusing to me and then the books came out and that wasn't my jam anymore. 

Favorite animatronic: puppet

• Brohoof 1

Haven’t really don’t very much FNAF stuff in a while :P . Used to play the games a little bit. I only got the bad ending in FNAF 3 since the good ending actually takes work :yeahno:. I guess the kids will have to stay in limbo forever :mlp_icwudt:.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Haven’t really don’t very much FNAF stuff in a while :P . Used to play the games a little bit. I only got the bad ending in FNAF 3 since the good ending actually takes work :yeahno:. I guess the kids will have to stay in limbo forever :mlp_icwudt:.

Nooo, not the children!! I have the guidebook if you want me to send pictures for the ending :pistachio:

The mini games aren’t too bad it’s just having to go through and beat the nights. At least if you get a Springtrap jumpscare it saves the progress of the minigames

• Brohoof 1

On 4/29/2019 at 10:01 AM, Booker said:

Although, I kind of started losing interest after the fourth release. I just don't like the newer games as much as the older ones, especially the second (which was my favorite).

Seems like losing interest after fourth game is pretty common thing. The second game is my favorite too

On 8/10/2020 at 7:52 PM, ExplosionMare said:

I also have all of the books except for that Blackbird one that just came out (and the Bunny Call which I bought but is still in preorder mode). I even have that mystery solving activity book, too.

Wait, there are official fnaf books?:blink: 

I surely missed a lot since fourth game

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Vefka said:

Seems like losing interest after fourth game is pretty common thing. The second game is my favorite too

Wait, there are official fnaf books?:blink: 

I surely missed a lot since fourth game

Yeah, I’ll get some pictures...

First there’s the trilogy that puts new characters and a few old ones in an alternate universe:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpg.5cb40945aa28fe3cfa2432c2bea2ee25.jpg

Then there’s guidebooks and an activity book that’s somehow solved more more than theory videos themselves:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpg.54f918e2132a23928cf94ec9647e7af7.jpg

Lastly there’s 6-7 books (only 4 are out) that involve animatronics ruining or just impacting others’ lives somehow. Their stories usually allude to past events or loose ends in the game stories:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpg.ba78ac4271175fd8e344d153ceb35e5c.jpg

There’s also graphic novels of the trilogy that are just illustrated versions of the story. I know the second one is out but I only have the first one:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpg.a821a77f32c914d0cd78aa4c04cf60e6.jpg

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

It’s because he always comes back. The children do not, they just go away.

Oh, BTW, FNAF AR made a post-FNAF 3 Springtrap:

Hide contents

A9763CCB-683A-46DE-81D4-FE43A86F2CA0.png.b5174bb8ba2b9d7ac4b98db2fd415214.png

Scary picture! :love:

Also, so many books... Wait, are all of those laying in the same mat? If that's your books, then I must insist calling you a FNAF fan/need. :orly: (oh no, what horrible things to call you)

2 hours ago, Splashee® said:

Scary picture! :love:

Also, so many books... Wait, are all of those laying in the same mat? If that's your books, then I must insist calling you a FNAF fan/need. :orly: (oh no, what horrible things to call you)

It’s the carpet in my room. I had them all on the floor for pictures. I store them all on a bookshelf, I’m not a heathen! :wacko:

Did u mean to say that anime acronym or did u really say “need”? What’s a FNAF need?

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

It’s the carpet in my room. I had them all on the floor for pictures. I store them all on a bookshelf, I’m not a heathen! :wacko:

Did u mean to say that anime acronym or did u really say “need”? What’s a FNAF need?

I meant to say "nerd".

My smartphone wanted to say "need".

I hate my smartphone and Google so much! :dry:

Nice carpet! Impressive number of FNAF books as well!

5 hours ago, Splashee® said:

I meant to say "nerd".

My smartphone wanted to say "need".

I hate my smartphone and Google so much! :dry:

Nice carpet! Impressive number of FNAF books as well!

:kirin:Well that is accurate saying I’m a FNAF nerd

Thanks! I think that’s the first time someone’s complimented the carpet :yay:

Edited by ExplosionMare
Swapped the emojis
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Thanks! I think that’s the first time someone’s complimented the carpet 

Yea, gotta say, that carpet has taken you running back and fourth between the bed to the door to listen carefully, and then look for glowing eyes in the coordinator outside you room many times over :orly: you know FNAF isn't real, right?

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Yea, gotta say, that carpet has taken you running back and fourth between the bed to the door to listen carefully, and then look for glowing eyes in the coordinator outside you room many times over :orly: you know FNAF isn't real, right?

Of course it isn’t real :derp:

What a nightmare that would be!

6 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Of course it isn’t real :derp:

What a nightmare that would be!

It's okay if it is just Chica, coming from the kitchen. But that Nightmare 🐻 has scary teeth!

1 hour ago, Splashee® said:

It's okay if it is just Chica, coming from the kitchen. But that Nightmare 🐻 has scary teeth!

Nightmare Chica is the worst! Not only is she creepy, but I’m pretty sure she’s a little quieter than Nightmare Bonnie. Maybe that’s just my hearing, though.

It was originally a concept I was a fan of, but the series very quickly became something that could only draw my ire. The original idea was creepy and unsettling but it was stuck in a jumpscare simulator held up by countless conformist Youtubers looking to cash in on the FNaF pie. That in combination with the creator milking the series almost immediately by pumping out game after game made me despise the series. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Splashee® @ExplosionMare not sure if you guys already knew this but there’s going to be a new FNAF game called FNAF: Security breach!!! I’m surprised they already selling their merch before the game! But I’m super excited 

https://freddy-fazbears-pizza.fandom.com/wiki/Five_Nights_at_Freddy's:_Security_Breach

• Brohoof 1