Phosphor

General Anyone Here Enjoy Photography?

Ever since I had my DSLR converted, I have really enjoyed Near IR and UV photography. I just love comparing how objects look in light that we cannot see. :ticking: Near IR landscapes appear dreamy with white vegetation and black skies. Flowers look so different in UV, with patterns that aren't visible to the human eye. :fluttershy:

I have a modded DSLR that handles Near IR, Visible, and UV-A with the appropriate filters. I also have a cooled thermal camera that operates in the midwave infrared band, but it's the size of a broadcast camera.  

Anypony else enjoy photography? If so, what kinda stuff do you typically photograph?

I took a photography class when I was in college and I did enjoy it. It gave me a new appreciation for the hobby/profession. Although the professor did cancel class quite a bit...

I took photography classes last year and it was quite an enjoyable experience. I enjoy photographing nature and scenery, as they can be even more beautiful when captured properly.

Badges

I enjoy looking at professional photos, namely ones of the environment like winter scenery and such, but I doubt I would ever be into the hobby itself.

Badges

I love it! I don't really have a good camera or anything (i use my phone... and phone cameras suck, lol), but I love scenery enough to take photos of places that look pretty. The stuff that photographers do is really amazing.

Badges

I love photography, you'll often see me whip out my phone to snap a picture of the sky or a pretty flower I see or maybe a car that catches my attention... I've always gotten complimented for how professional my Instagram pictures look even though I just use my iPhone camera. I guess it's just one of those things you find you're a natural at. 

Badges