Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

can someone help me with sunset monologue?

venelopi

Hey everyone! i have a drama test coming up, and i have to do a monologue. and i really wanna do it on something that sunset shimmer would say: but i can't find any fanfictions that are monologues about susnet shimmer! 

could someone help me?

thanks! venelopi 

Pick a subject - any subject.

Then, view that subject NOT as yourself, but the way she would.  Take it in, consider what it would possibly mean to her, why it would mean what it would, and how she would express such a thought.  

That said, I'd also suggest another sit-through of any EQG you might have access to - maybe one of her own monologues/epiphanies/soliloquys could inspire you to come up with what you need to do.

Suggestions are all I got - but I do hope they help.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Pick a subject - any subject.

Then, view that subject NOT as yourself, but the way she would.  Take it in, consider what it would possibly mean to her, why it would mean what it would, and how she would express such a thought.  

That said, I'd also suggest another sit-through of any EQG you might have access to - maybe one of her own monologues/epiphanies/soliloquys could inspire you to come up with what you need to do.

Suggestions are all I got - but I do hope they help.  :muffins:

thanks so much! I do like writing and I write a lot of fanfics myself (a lot of which are EQG) but seeing myself trying to write something deep from her eyes is goes... to much right now.

but maybe soon I'll be ready so face it. but I would still like to find one that exist.

but you did help a lot: thank you.