Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many Discord servers are you in?

You

Cap is 100.

A lot about ponies, MTG, local stuff, other games.

TBH I would hide a lot of these, but I dont want to bother searching for the invite links again.

I've joined 8, but I only really participate in 2 of them since the others are more for shitposting or a fan thing (nothing MLP related). 

3, and all of them are somewhat small with friends I know. I don't join servers ever, I get nervous even talking online. lol

I'm in six servers though honestly I only use the one due to being a member of staff here on the forums. The other servers are just there and I've never really put much or any effort into chatting in them. So, I'm thinking of cutting my loses and leave those ones unless I suddenly find myself wanting to contribute to them.

• 1 year later...

I'm only in 3 and post in none of them, pretty much just use discord for DM's now. Think I used to be in about 7 at one point but I left most of them, I do kind of miss one a little bit but am too embarrased to ask for a new invite.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Around 56 servers... not including the 2 fake ones I made just to test stuff on

Some of them are just temporary ones though I joined for online cons and some are official discord ones. One of them is just for voice calling friends from telegram lol.  I'm mostly inactive ofc oof

• Brohoof 1

Five, but I don't participate in any of them because I really don't care for Discord. Using it for private messaging is fine, but community chat is much better on a forum.

• Brohoof 1