Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff The Journey of the Jonin

Dark Horse

DH.PNG "So, I hear that we may have a new Admin joining our ranks soon.

Path.PNG"Oh, fawnderful! A new acolyte for deer puns!

DH.PNG"Path..."

Jeric.PNG"You remember what happened to the last Admin?"

LM.PNG"And the 3 before them."

Path.PNG"I have no eye deer what you mean."

Jeric.PNG"For real, doe?"

LM.PNG"I'm quite fawn'd of them, actually."

DH.PNG"Oh come on!"

Path.PNG"Aren't they not endeering enough for you, Dark? :mlp_yeehaa:"

DH.PNG"ANYWAY! We should probably get things ready to greet them."

Path.PNG"Alright then. Who is it anyway?"

DH.PNG"Well, according to this, it's...

V.PNG"HELLO THERE, HOKAGE'S!" :fabulous:

DH.PNGJeric.PNGLM.PNG metal-gear-solid-alert-png-194x200.png

Path.PNG"...Oh deer."

(Dramatization. May not be historically accurate.)

--

Whew! It feels like quite a while since we've last had an announcement like this. Every once in a new moon, an individual of the forums displays the tenacity, patience, understanding and empathy that comes with taking up the reigns of leadership among the community. The task of seeking out a new administrator is never an easy one. I firmly believe that each of our staffers who have volunteered their time to keep this community an enjoyable environment for all nurture each of these traits in their time among the team. Each has the potential to one day lead the direction of this forum, though not all may choose to do so.

Sometimes, we seek out those whom we feel are ready to take that step, and ask if they are willing to step into the role of MLPF Administration.

@Venomous has long displayed her keen moderating skills for nearly 3 years on the MLPF team, keeping a proficient eye over the realm of of Beyond Equestria. No small feat for a section which is commonly regarded as one of the more difficult to moderate (many, many tales can be recounted about DP) and has always approached her position with the kind of flair and finesse that mark a fine staffer and an even better community member. Ever eager to learn more, she took initiative to ask about one day being entrusted with greater responsibility, and from that point on was firmly set in our sights as being the next of our clan to join the ranks of the high council of MLPF!

And so, it gives us great pleasure to announce that @Venomous takes on a splash of blue and becomes the next Community Administrator of MLP Forums! Each of us here have complete confidence in her ability to do the role proud and to continue being a stalwart member of this community. Her demeanor, work ethic, intuition and natural personality will no doubt take her a long way in this next stage of the journey.

Congratulations to you, Venny! You're going to make an amazing admin! :D

• Brohoof 13

27 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Jeric.PNG"For real, doe?"

DARK HORSE!!!! You and me will duel in Baltimore for that!

I have to say I'm immensely proud of @Venomous 

She may not recall this, but my first pseudo staff assignment was on the Poniverse Newsletter along side her. Much has happened in both of our lives since then, but seeing how far we've both come over the years does bring a smile to my face. GG Venomous. Administration has a proper Anime fan again (unless you count Mercury). We definitely have needed that for some time. 

• Brohoof 5

Congrats @Venomous!!! You worked so hard for this for years now, you really deserve it. You're going to be a fantastic Admin! :love:

i hope this doesn't mean you're too busy to gush about my hero academia with me eheheh

• Brohoof 2

Let me first start off by thanking @Dark Horse directly. You took the time to teach me all that you could about being an administrator. You answered all of my questions to the best of your ability and took the time out of your busy schedule to work with me. It means a lot to me that someone would put so much time aside for me. I will find a way to thank you, don’t you worry. Also, thank you for using my favorite anime! <3

*hugs*

IMG_0359.JPG

Thank you, @PathfinderCS and @Jeric also for answering my questions and showing me some of the ropes. I truly appreciate that.

*hugs*

IMG_0358.JPG

I am very excited to work with you as well, (I don’t knw why I can’t mention Lady Mercury!) and @Twilight Sparkle

IMG_0357.JPG

I am so glad that you guys have welcomed me as a staff member those years ago. Being a staff member has taught me a few things and I hope to continue learning. Know that you guys are awesome. 

IMG_0353.JPG

• Brohoof 6

6 hours ago, Bas said:

Reverse waifu/harem!:wau:

Anyways, congratz! Haven't you been recently upgraded to global mod or do I confuse with @Odyssey ?

Yep you have them mixed up, but they both have had a less than usual path to their positions. 

Anyway here is @Venomous original staff announcement made by @Troblems back in 2016 

• Brohoof 1

My name gets mentioned by Jeric and my heart drops down into the pit of my stomach. Aaaaaanyway, that's rad, good on you @Venomous, you've always been hokage in my heart.

cringe. I apologize for the cheesiness, but it doesn't take away from your contribution to the forums. <3

• Brohoof 5

Apologies for my silence; you could say I was too endeered to this announcement to doe-cus on a proper response. :D

But regardless, I'm so very proud of you @Venomous! You've climbed the ladder through hard work and effort; I know you will continue to make us all proud!

Naruto will make a fine addition to the staff chat topics of buggos, deer puns, Jeric shenanigans, Pokemon and memes. Yes, we are deerlighted to have you.

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

Apologies for my silence; you could say I was too endeered to this announcement to doe-cus on a proper response. :D

But regardless, I'm so very proud of you @Venomous! You've climbed the ladder through hard work and effort; I know you will continue to make us all proud!

1 hour ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

Naruto will make a fine addition to the staff chat topics of buggos, deer puns, Jeric shenanigans, Pokemon and memes. Yes, we are deerlighted to have you.

That’s it! Both of you are in the same room for BronyCon!!!

:stressed: