Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cozy's and Tirek's roles

Dark Qiviut

ALERT! Leaked content ahead!

When content was leaked two years ago, one part of it was Tirek and Cozy Glow becoming crystallized into some kind of statue, either crystal or stained glass. Whatever's the case, they'll be in the premiere in some way or another. The question is what roles will they have in the premiere, what impact they'll have in it, and will it lead to anything in the finale.

With that, I think it's fun to discuss and speculate what they'll do.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

7 hours ago, SaburoDaimando said:

I've seen the leak, and I have a problem believing that considering that the statue is only the size of a pony.

If the statue art or sketch was in the same .eml file we everything else it is almost certainly legitimate. 

I luckily ignored most of the leaked sketches and Season 9 stuff but as I keep running into things in the last day it is sounding like my Tambelon team may be a legit thing that is happening. Grogar, Tirek, Cozy Glow, Sombra .... 

The teaser implies Sombra will be the main threat, but we’ve seen the crystallized Cozy and Tirek, a Grogar vector, and finally there’s still the loose end with the former bug queen. I dunno how they’ll fill it all in that season  :huh:

16 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

The teaser implies Sombra will be the main threat, but we’ve seen the crystallized Cozy and Tirek, a Grogar vector, and finally there’s still the loose end with the former bug queen. I dunno how they’ll fill it all in that season  :huh:

They'll find a way to fit it all, 

Spoiler

Magical Mystery Cure is good example of that.

On 2/28/2019 at 10:36 AM, Steve Piranha said:

If they do it properly they Premiere will open with Sombra back with unanswered questions as to how he returned. Then later standalone episodes with Chrysalis and Tirek/Cozy respectively. The finale could be the alliance of all the villain characters with the reveal that Grogar is behind it (and was the reason Sombra was resurrected if they keep the necromancy connection).  

At this point I’m interested in how they play Sombra since he really hasn’t been given much dialogue in his past appearances. Is Sombra connected to Grogar somehow? They could really play this really well. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

If they do it properly they Premiere will open with Sombra back with unanswered questions as to how he returned. Then later standalone episodes with Chrysalis and Tirek/Cozy respectively. The finale could be the alliance of all the villain characters with the reveal that Grogar is behind it (and was the reason Sombra was resurrected if they keep the necromancy connection).  

At this point I’m interested in how they play Sombra since he really hasn’t been given much dialogue in his past appearances. Is Sombra connected to Grogar somehow? They could really play this really well. 

If Sombra is given more dialogue, I doubt Big Jim would voice him again  :huh:. Anyway, I think the villain alliance will be before the final episode. I don’t think the final episode will be an epic adventure fighting some douche making Equestria go bonkers  :huh:

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:02 PM, Jeric said:

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:22 PM, Califorum said:

I wouldn't be surprised of Grogar to turned out to be Sombra's master.

Since Sombra has typically been compared to Sauron, I tended to view Grogar as sort of a Morgoth/Melkor type. In Tolkien mythos Morgoth was the true big bad while Sauron was merely his lieutenant. An old headcanon of mine had a similar thing going on between Grogar and Sombra, tho time will tell if that connection is legit.

Kinda bummed that the umbrum may no longer be a thing, but ah well.

On 3/1/2019 at 3:02 PM, Jeric said:

Sombra was based on Sauron (from "The Lord of The Rings").

Sauron was the chief lieutenant of the first Dark Lord, Morgoth.

Hence, Grogar is Morgoth. 

It all checks out!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a gut feeling that "Cozy Glow" will turn out to be the most evil character of all, worse than Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, Sombra & Lord Tirek wrapped into one. I think the finale will be that Princess Twilight Sparkle will defeat Cozy Glow, banishing her & becoming ruler of Equestria with Spike overseeing Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy as her governing ponies. Celestia & Princess Luna will retire to the palace. Starlight Glimmer will become the new headpony of the School of Friendship. The Student Six will become the new Mane Six.

Edited by Darthy Hooves