2. 2. Who joins Ponyville?

• Starlight Glimmer
    • Rarity
    • Trixie
    • Spike
    • Chrysalis
    • Nightmare Rarity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-03-02 at 01:09 PM

As we head into the final stretch to determine what team wins the World Cup, you now can select who will be the final member. This is not going to the Council. Grogar will select one character from the remaining 10 not saved so keep that in mind

• The topic was featured

I would be biased and vote for Fashion Horse in Team Ponyville, but... Twilight is not the same without Spike. The two faced off before, but let's change that this time. They shouldn't be fighting!

5 minutes ago, Usager said:

Fluttershy would never join that nasty moon, keep the beacon :stressed:

I um, voted for Fluttershy... :sealed:

• Brohoof 1
1 hour ago, DonMaguz said:

Who would want Starlight separated from Trixie when there's a better assistant for Princess Twilight to choose from?

Spike needs to go to Ponyville.

Let Starlight and Trixie be Great and Powerful together.

But then why separate Spike from calming Rarity in Tambelon? :stressed:

Truth of the matter is Ponyville's got an extremely tough decision.

Spike-for the purpose of being Twilight's assistant.

Starlight-for rounding out the team of powerful unicorns with another.

Trixie-for a maybe not as powerful unicorn but great audience appeal

Rarity-for getting a third Element on the team.

Even Chrysalis and Nightmare Rarity could be considered for an evil character to combat Pony of Shadows and Nightmare Moon.

It's for all these reasons anyone is eligible for the team, and why I will hold off my vote til the end.

Speaking of which @Jeric how long is voting until?

28 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

@Jeric So when will this trade take place? Before it was rumored this might not actually be in effect until the showdown with Grogar?

You know nothing of the Moon.

Honestly that was my original plan. I want the two teams in the Finals to go at it as they stand, however I got the impression that a few people seemed to want the Final to include this character in the Finals match and since either doesn’t mess anything up I’m going to go for a 7 v 7 Finals match instead of ten 6 v 6 and just hold off on Grogar’s last two picks for suspense. 

1 hour ago, KH7672 said:

Speaking of which @Jeric how long is voting until?

48 hours forgot to add the close date 

• Brohoof 1
12 minutes ago, Usager said:

I know is full of nothingness and some time ago was the home of a dictator :mlp_icwudt:

And the Dragonlands inhabited by a tyrant who bade his subjects to eat flamebroiled ponies. And the Changeling Kingdom inhabited by Love Vampires who conspired to replace our leaders with close replicas for the purpose of subterfuge. Your point?

2 hours ago, KH7672 said:

But then why separate Spike from calming Rarity in Tambelon? :stressed:

As we all know from 'The Crystal Empire' and 'The Cutie Re-Mark', separating from Rarity doesn't really mean too much for Spike, he says so... but he's alright all the same without her.

Now, for Rarity, she had that very issue addressed all the way back to S1. She may be a dramatic lady, but she knows how to handle herself in trouble.

Spike's pillar is Twilight, also having a Rarity to rescue would have Spike going all in to help Ponyville's Team save everypony in Tambaleon or whatever it's called.

• Brohoof 1
33 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

And the Dragonlands inhabited by a tyrant who bade his subjects to eat flamebroiled ponies. And the Changeling Kingdom inhabited by Love Vampires who conspired to replace our leaders with close replicas for the purpose of subterfuge. Your point?

Changelings were libertators, they fought for our freedom

• Brohoof 1
1 hour ago, Usager said:

I know is full of nothingness and some time ago was the home of a dictator :mlp_icwudt:

"Hail to the moon?" anyone? :orly:

(I'm not encouraging anything but I can't help it. 

4 minutes ago, Usager said:

Is what they want you to think, its a conspiracy :okiedokieloki:

Twilight's first act involved the end of a 1000 year standoff with the moon. Times have changed for many kingdoms. Those who were once our enemies are now our allies.

5 hours ago, Jeric said:

I want the two teams in the Finals to go at it as they stand, however I got the impression that a few people seemed to want the Final to include this character in the Finals match and since either doesn’t mess anything up I’m going to go for a 7 v 7 Finals match instead of ten 6 v 6 and just hold off on Grogar’s last two picks for suspense. 

How is this gonna effect bronze round between The Changeling Kingdom & Trottingham? 

13 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

How is this gonna effect bronze round between The Changeling Kingdom & Trottingham? 

It won’t effect it at all. I’m posting that one later tonight. 

• Brohoof 1