Jump to content
Banner by ~ SFyr

Highest happiness point since becoming a pony fan?


ManaMinori
 Share

Recommended Posts

Some of my girls found their way onto the morning news, today (and my SN "Nightmare Muffin" also got a shoutout!) in a brief viewer pic-sharing segment about "what makes you happy". I'm giddy AF. I feel like this is the highest point of happiness I've experiences as an MLP fan and collector.

poniesnews.PNG.7fc7c5a68b91c411934ffe5aa7bd334a.PNG

source: https://ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/ (starts at -23:36)

 

Share some of your experiences of the highest point of happiness that you guys have experienced since becoming a pony fan/ collector!

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

3 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Twilight becoming a Princess. I don't care what a lot of bronies say. That was my best moment! I was all jumping up and down, and teary eyed at the same time!

aww, I'm glad to see someone who wasn't raging at the time that had occurred.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I'd say Sunset becoming a part of the main cast in Equestria Girls during the events of Rainbow Rocks.

I'll  add that to mine. (Twilight becoming a princess). I loved the symbolism they showed with Sunset. She literally cast off the last of her doubts and uncertainty when she took off her jacket and tossed it away.  When she glowed and began to rise, for just a second she seemed surprised and puzzled, as if she thought she might not be worthy. Then she closed her eyes and completely accepted the love and friendship of her friends in her heart. It was quite a moving scene. It made the entire movie for me.

728321__safe_screencap_equestria+girls_sunset+shimmer_rainbow+rocks_spoiler-colon-rainbow+rocks_microphone_jacket_wind_redemption.jpeg

sunset_shimmer_transformation_by_otakuangelx-d84zk4b.gif

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Oofta, there's so many to pick from! For me it'd probably be watching the premier of  "A Canterlot Wedding" just because of the hype, or having a battle with my friends, some of which, myself included, had made our armor and weapons pony themed! :laugh: They were all made from cardboard and duct tape.

Tempest Shadow showing up in those airships though is pretty high up there as well. Been waiting most of the series for them to be used for an invasion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


The day when they first introduced MLP:FiM. Honestly, that show just gives me something to look forward.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Twilight becoming a Princess. I don't care what a lot of bronies say. That was my best moment! I was all jumping up and down, and teary eyed at the same time!

Yeah, I remember crying of joy for that :adorkable:. I became a brony by heart from that, and improved my life as much as I could

Link to comment
Share on other sites


The happiest point for me definitely would have been watching Rainbow Rocks in theaters.  Not only do I love the movie, but just seeing it on the big screen surrounded by other fans made for an experience that just felt really good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


15 minutes ago, Bas said:

@Nightmare Muffin

I fail to follow. Did you make any figures yourself?

What's SN?

screen name.

and no, I didn't make any of the figures myself. just took a pic and submitted them in an email to the news station, and they happened to get features out of hundreds of other people's pic submissions following the theme of  "what makes them happy".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

On 3/2/2019 at 4:32 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Twilight becoming a Princess. I don't care what a lot of bronies say. That was my best moment! I was all jumping up and down, and teary eyed at the same time!

You and me both!! I avoided all the spoilers leading up to that life-changing moment in the show and my jaw dropped right through the floor when those glorious wings opened up. I couldn't believe that there was so much backlash over such a pure moment. It was truly magical. :P

The CMC getting their Cutie marks was another big moment. :mlp_yay: 

Sitting in the theater though, watching the MLP movie with my niece, just about blew my mind right out of its moorings. So, as much as I really want to mention just one shining moment, I'm going to cheat and make these top three my answer. I loved them all and I don't know if I can put limitations on any of them. Each one of them brought the tears flowing. :twi:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

You and me both!! I avoided all the spoilers leading up to that life-changing moment in the show and my jaw dropped right through the floor when those glorious wings opened up. I couldn't believe that there was so much backlash over such a pure moment. It was truly magical. :P

 

Critics have a point that the episode was rushed being one of it’s main problems, but it’s true, Twi becoming an alicorn was a beautiful moment. Accentuated by Cellie’s Ballad, I got to Find a Way, and A True True Friend building it up before. I hope the final villain 2 parter fight comes before the series finale, and a more personal and intimate problem for the Mane 6 is the finale for the series

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 3/2/2019 at 11:27 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

I'll  add that to mine. (Twilight becoming a princess). I loved the symbolism they showed with Sunset. She literally cast off the last of her doubts and uncertainty when she took off her jacket and tossed it away.  When she glowed and began to rise, for just a second she seemed surprised and puzzled, as if she thought she might not be worthy. Then she closed her eyes and completely accepted the love and friendship of her friends in her heart. It was quite a moving scene. It made the entire movie for me.

728321__safe_screencap_equestria+girls_sunset+shimmer_rainbow+rocks_spoiler-colon-rainbow+rocks_microphone_jacket_wind_redemption.jpeg

sunset_shimmer_transformation_by_otakuangelx-d84zk4b.gif

Throughout the special, her own doubts and the weight she felt about what kind of person she used to be prevented her from having a voice until the end. She picked up the microphone and shouted that she wasn’t going to let her past destroy the part of her that wants friends. Her friends were standing with her because they are real friends and not doing it to be popular.

Sunset’s arc throughout the story was very well handled and had a satisfying ending.

I would say joining this site and meeting awesome ponies. :mlp_yay:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

21 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Throughout the special, her own doubts and the weight she felt about what kind of person she used to be prevented her from having a voice until the end. She picked up the microphone and shouted that she wasn’t going to let her past destroy the part of her that wants friends. Her friends were standing with her because they are real friends and not doing it to be popular.

Sunset’s arc throughout the story was very well handled and had a satisfying ending.

I would say joining this site and meeting awesome ponies. :mlp_yay:

I'll say it again. I loved the moment of purity when we saw her throw away the last off her remaining doubts and anxiety. The magic of friendship was inside her all along. She just needed to accept and embrace it.

You're never gonna bring me down
You're never gonna break this part of me
My friends are here to bring me 'round

I take that to mean  Sunset discovered that since her friends loved her, it was okay that she could accept and love herself. Her friends brought her literally around from her sad lonely existence after she left Eqestria. Just a quick note. In the first movie, when Sunset turned into a she-demon, I noticed something very important. As she was transforming, she was crying. In that second, I knew she could be reformed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I'll say it again. I loved the moment of purity when we saw her throw away the last off her remaining doubts and anxiety. The magic of friendship was inside her all along. She just needed to accept and embrace it.

You're never gonna bring me down
You're never gonna break this part of me
My friends are here to bring me 'round

I take that to mean  Sunset discovered that since her friends loved her, it was okay that she could accept and love herself. Her friends brought her literally around from her sad lonely existence after she left Eqestria. Just a quick note. In the first movie, when Sunset turned into a she-demon, I noticed something very important. As she was transforming, she was crying. In that second, I knew she could be reformed. 

The Dazzlings tried to bring her down before by pointing out her past mistakes and tricking her into thinking that her friendship with the other girls wasn’t real because they didn’t include her in the band. She felt more like an outsider. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

When I first decided to watch the show, I didn't talk with other bronies. Then I realized how silly it was that I didn't try to. 

My happiest moment was joining these forums. 

Edited by Nye
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...