Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Totally, Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck

Totally Nyx

19 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Boss, are you good at investigating stuff like from crime shows or something?

Nope. I'm good at flowers, a little baking, some arts and crafts, but not so much with investigations. :sealed:

I'm good at puzzles, does that count? :squee:

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Indeed they are. *Looks lovingly at Sparklefan1234* :adorkable:

Yes! :yay:

On 2021-05-27 at 3:46 PM, Della Duck said:

How did you ponies become friends with one of those...Um...Creatures? *shudders* :blink:

Sorry. I meant "weirdos". :confused:

Sorry. I meant "weirdos". :confused:

Nyx's response makes the most sense to me. :mlp_smug:

Much better. I'm weird to the core. :proud:

It does? :o

@Totally Huey How do the Royal Pony Sister's feel about your "Human in Equestria" situation?"

They kept a very close eye on me at first to make sure my reasons for being here weren't nefarious in nature. But as I earned their trust bit by bit they've been a little more relaxed toward me and my desire to stay. They still keep an eye on me, but it's not intrusive and I can easily forget about it if I want to. I can appreciate that, they want what's best for their ponies and I'm not one of their ponies. :)

You're one of their hoomans now. ;)

Maybe so. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

It does? :o

That's how I would best describe him. :P

4 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

They kept a very close eye on me at first to make sure my reasons for being here weren't nefarious in nature. But as I earned their trust bit by bit they've been a little more relaxed toward me and my desire to stay. They still keep an eye on me, but it's not intrusive and I can easily forget about it if I want to. I can appreciate that, they want what's best for their ponies and I'm not one of their ponies. :)

That's funny. Sparklefan moved in to my library with no problems whatsoever. :P

Did they give you the "Friendship punch" when you arrived or did you choose the "Apple Pie of Camaraderie"? :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That's funny. Sparklefan moved in to my library with no problems whatsoever. :P

Did they give you the "Friendship punch" when you arrived or did you choose the "Apple Pie of Camaraderie"? :mlp_yeehaa:

Interesting. I wonder why they seemed so skeptical with me then... Oh no! Maybe they were just being friendly and I interpreted the situation wrong. That explains a lot actually. And yes, I do think I remember there being an apple pie. :wau: I think I owe them an apology. In fact, I'm going to see about doing that right now. I'll have to stop at Sugarcube Corner first and getting something delicious that says "I'm sorry", possibly literally spelled out in icing.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

Interesting. I wonder why they seemed so skeptical with me then... Oh no! Maybe they were just being friendly and I interpreted the situation wrong.

I had the good sense to call ahead and tell Spike to declare a national holiday. :P

How many nachos are too many? :mustache:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I had the good sense to call ahead and tell Spike to declare a national holiday. :P

How many nachos are too many? :mustache:

A national holiday? :o Wait, for when Sparklefan moved in or for when I moved in or for something else? Which part are we celebrating? :wau:

There's no such thing as too many nachos Spike. As many as you can get your claws on. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Totally Huey said:

A national holiday? :o Wait, for when Sparklefan moved in or for when I moved in or for something else? Which part are we celebrating? :wau:

Yes. :adorkable:

Yes? :dash:

Shh! :twismile:

Do you prefer apples or strawberries? *Really* think about your response, Sugarcube. :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 1

Yes. :adorkable:

Yes? :dash:

Shh! :twismile:

I agree. Yes.

Yes.

Oh, alright then. :wacko:

Do you prefer apples or strawberries? *Really* think about your response, Sugarcube. :mlp_wat:

I really like apples! (Apple Bloom told me that was the right answer :o)

I kinda like stra-

APPLES! Lyra likes apples. We all prefer the apples. :lie:

1 hour ago, raykv423 said:

To Lyra,

have you played an instrument besides a lyre? 

Yep. When I had a chance to go through Twilight's magic mirror into that world as a human I tried out the guitar. It turns out it's a lot like the lyre, and playing both of those with fingers instead of hooves just feels right. I joined a band during my short stay too and they said I was a natural on the guitar.

On 2021-05-27 at 3:26 PM, Dark Horse said:

I'll have to show you my book all about Fauns. I think you'll like them! Maybe even Lyra would too. They're half-equine, half-- is it, "Hewmun"? I think I've said that right. :huh:

Anyway, I thought you'd find them interesting! ^_^

Sorry, we managed to skip over this question. :blush:

Wow! Those sound really cool! I'd love to learn about them. :pinkie:

I'd love to too. How does that work though? What parts are what creature? Oh, and I think it's supposed to be pronounced "who-man".

No I think he's actually right, I think it's "human" with a 'y' sound.

Are you sure? post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Totally Huey said:

Wow! Those sound really cool! I'd love to learn about them. :pinkie:

Oh, they're super fun! It seems they composed and played a lot of music too using woodwind instruments, like flutes and clarinets. It sounds quite majestic! :D

How does that work though? What parts are what creature?

From what I've read, the lower parts are equine-like, kind of like a goat. While the top half is more... "who-man" with some goat-like features. They have horns and pointy ears! :o

No I think he's actually right, I think it's "human" with a 'y' sound.

Are you sure? 

I think Nyx is right. "Human". I've only read a little into them. They sound like complicated beings. Did you know they wear 'shoes'? :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-05-29 at 5:52 AM, Dark Horse said:

Oh, they're super fun! It seems they composed and played a lot of music too using woodwind instruments, like flutes and clarinets. It sounds quite majestic! :D

From what I've read, the lower parts are equine-like, kind of like a goat. While the top half is more... "who-man" with some goat-like features. They have horns and pointy ears! :o

I think Nyx is right. "Human". I've only read a little into them. They sound like complicated beings. Did you know they wear 'shoes'? :mlp_wat:

Wow! That sounds super cool! I'd love to meet some and hear their music. :pinkie:

I'm with the filly on this one, those do sound super cool. :yay: Ooh! Ooh! I knew about the shoes thing. I found a shoe print in the dirt once. Bonbon said I was crazy, and I told her that didn't invalidate my discovery. If there's another human walking around here, other than Totally and Sparklefan, I'll find him! :proud:

On 2021-05-29 at 1:23 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

If Lyra ate bonbons would she become Sweetie Drops? :secret:

Umm... I'm confused. :sealed:
I like candy! (Nailed it!)

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Can you tap dance, Lyra? :ooh:

I can! :pinkie: I wanted to do more than just play the lyre once, so I decided to take a dancing class. I never did get good at dancing and playing at the same time, but tap dancing is rather musical on its own, so I focused on that type of dancing. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

I never knew you could tap dance. :o

Didn't I show you once? I'm pretty sure I did a little during Gummy's birthday party last year.

She did. It was really cool!

Oh. I wasn't able to make it to that party. :blush:

I'll show you next time there's a special occasion then. :D

I'm looking forward to it! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-06-04 at 7:59 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

:please: I’m looking sideways to it! 

How about singing? :dash:

I'm not very good at singing. I can play some instruments really well, but I was never too proud of my singing voice.

I'm sure your singing voice is as beautiful as you are Lyra. :kindness:

Thanks. :blush:

On 2021-06-06 at 6:25 PM, abrony-mouse said:

A question for Roseluck.

If you were Discorded and made into your opposite by you know who what would you end up as? Who is the opposite of Roseluck?

Umm, I don't know. The opposite of me doesn't sound like a very nice pony. She'd probably be out there seeking the destruction of art, nature, and all things beautiful in this world. Oh please make her stop! :(

On 2021-06-07 at 9:27 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Regarding @Totally Huey : Which “version” of him is your favorite? 

What do you mean? :ooh:

Oh that's easy. Is it the version of me that loves pie, the one that loves cake, chocolate, etc.? Maybe the gaming version of me. :P

I... uhh... don't think that's what he meant. :adorkable:

Aww.

I think we may need a little more clarification on your question. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Totally Huey said:

I'm not very good at singing. I can play some instruments really well, but I was never too proud of my singing voice.

(Voiced by Ashleigh Ball and she can't sing? I see creative liberties are being taken here. :dash:/:mlp_smug:)

2 hours ago, Totally Huey said:

What do you mean? :ooh:

Oh that's easy. Is it the version of me that loves pie, the one that loves cake, chocolate, etc.? Maybe the gaming version of me. :P

I... uhh... don't think that's what he meant. :adorkable:

Aww.

I think we may need a little more clarification on your question. :sealed:

Which username is your favorite out of every one that @Totally Huey uses? :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-06-19 at 12:57 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

(Voiced by Ashleigh Ball and she can't sing? I see creative liberties are being taken here. :dash:/:mlp_smug:)

Ashleigh who now? :sealed:

On 2021-06-19 at 12:57 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Which username is your favorite out of every one that @Totally Huey uses? :oh_golly:

Oh, that makes sense. In that case... Totally Roseluck! :D

Totally Nyxie! :yay:

Totally Lyra! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Ok, but in all seriousness.

was being serious. post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

Then what's your favorite other than Totally Lyra, Lyra?

That's easy. Totally Totally was a funny one.

I liked Totally Not Kion. He was being really silly. :squee:

It's hard to choose, but maybe... Salsastrings. I liked that one and would love to see it return one day.

Ooh, I forgot about that one! :wau: Maybe Salsastrings will have to come back eventually, at least for a little while. But more importantly, and I think everyone would like to know too: what happened to your color Roseluck? I thought you were Red.

Oh oh! Can I tell him? :ticking:

Go ahead Nyx.

We invited a guest, but the only color that works for him is red, so Rose gave it to him and chose another color that also works for her.

Come on in sir.

271298e6-c39f-40c6-a57f-83faeb2dc1b2_l.png Hi everyone! I mean, everypony. I'm still getting used to saying that.

I hope you don't mind me coming in to say hello. Roseluck and Nyx invited me to come join you for a while. Maybe even, if it's within my knowledge, answer a question here and there.

Of course. It'll be great to have you here for a while, Huey.

• Brohoof 1

52 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

Ashleigh who now? :sealed:

I guess you can't move through all of the dimensions eh, Lyra? :dash:

55 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

271298e6-c39f-40c6-a57f-83faeb2dc1b2_l.png Hi everyone! I mean, everypony. I'm still getting used to saying that.

I hope you don't mind me coming in to say hello. Roseluck and Nyx invited me to come join you for a while. Maybe even, if it's within my knowledge, answer a question here and there.

So, y'broke through to that pony dimension eh, Hubert? Tell me, what is the exchange rate for gold over there? Asking for a friend. :devious: 

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I guess you can't move through all of the dimensions eh, Lyra? :dash:

Not yet, but one day. :sneer:

25 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

So, y'broke through to that pony dimension eh, Hubert? Tell me, what is the exchange rate for gold over there? Asking for a friend. :devious: 

Yes I did, Llewellyn. As far as I can tell, it's one to one. One gold coin is one "bit". :huh:

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

Not yet, but one day. :sneer:

I thought I saw Lyra through a window once but it was just another mint-colored pony. 

38 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

Yes I did, Llewellyn. As far as I can tell, it's one to one. One gold coin is one "bit". :huh:

What did you think of Princess Twilight Sparkle? I'm sure the two've you two'll have loads to talk about and be best friends in no time! :squee:

My son and my Best Friend science ner...Uh...Buddies. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Della Duck said:

I thought I saw Lyra through a window once but it was just another mint-colored pony. 

I wonder who it was. :wau:

1 hour ago, Della Duck said:

What did you think of Princess Twilight Sparkle? I'm sure the two've you two'll have loads to talk about and be best friends in no time! :squee:

My son and my Best Friend science ner...Uh...Buddies. :lie:

I haven't met Princess Twilight yet. Nyx says she'll introduce us tomorrow. If Nyx is anything like her mother, I'm sure I'll get along with her really well too. :D

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

I wonder who it was. :wau:

I haven't met Princess Twilight yet. Nyx says she'll introduce us tomorrow. If Nyx is anything like her mother, I'm sure I'll get along with her really well too. :D

I've met somepony (NAILED IT!) named Rainbow Dash and she's Dew-pendous! What do you think of her? B) 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've met somepony (NAILED IT!) named Rainbow Dash and she's Dew-pendous! What do you think of her? B) 

She almost knocked me over on my first day here. She flew right by at I-don't-know-what speed. :sealed: Aside from that, I haven't had a chance to properly meet her yet. Maybe I should take an official tour of this place. I hear there's a pink pony here who's really great at welcoming new visitors.

• Brohoof 1