Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Totally, Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck

Totally Nyx

4 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

She almost knocked me over on my first day here. She flew right by at I-don't-know-what speed. :sealed: Aside from that, I haven't had a chance to properly meet her yet. Maybe I should take an official tour of this place. I hear there's a pink pony here who's really great at welcoming new visitors.

Do they enjoy having their manes combed!?...Do they smile!?...CAN THEY SING!? *Webby begins hyperventilating*

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do they enjoy having their manes combed!?...Do they smile!?...CAN THEY SING!? *Webby begins hyperventilating*

Uh oh, I think she's having another joy overload. Calm down there Webby and let me answer. *cough* Ahem, that would be a yes, yes, and yes. I'm learning so many things not yet documented in the JWG. :pinkie:

*scribbles some info* Aaaand now documented in the JWG. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

Uh oh, I think she's having another joy overload. Calm down there Webby and let me answer. *cough* Ahem, that would be a yes, yes, and yes. I'm learning so many things not yet documented in the JWG. :pinkie:

*scribbles some info* Aaaand now documented in the JWG. :proud:

A question for Lyra, how does it feel to be back home where you (Apparently) belong? :huh:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Hi you four! It's been a little while. Any of you have plans for Nightmare Night this season? :catface:

Also, I have to ask...

Spoiler

medium.png

Roseluck, you and the Doc? :orly:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Totally Sunny Nyx forgot her jacket, how could you be such a careless godfather?! :bea:

@Totally Lyra 

How did you trick Nyx, Lyra and Roseluck into thinking that there were more days to celebrate Hearth's Warming

beyond what was listed on the calendar? :bea:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

@Totally Lyra

How does Lyra feel knowing that she's your fourth favorite character right now? 

Aw, it ain't that bad, Sugarcube. I know feelings change over time and that you consider "fourth place" to be extra-special. :mlp_yeehaa:

Uhh...

One: This isn't my ask a pony.

Two: I wasn't asking about you, Applejack

Oh. Well...Umm...I stand by what I said. :mlp_smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-08-08 at 9:01 PM, Louie Duck said:

A question for Lyra, how does it feel to be back home where you (Apparently) belong? :huh:

You can belong anywhere if you try hard enough

What was that? You're not usually that deep Lyra.

I've been reading a lot of poetry lately. :adorkable:

On 2021-08-09 at 9:44 PM, Della Duck said:

Does Lyra like licorice:yuck:

That would be a no, licorice is awful. Nyx wanted me to try these licorice-like candy things called twizzlers once, and they were. . . somewhat bearable. I don't think I'll be eating more anytime soon though.

They're not that bad once you get used to them.

I agree. They're really not that bad.

But neither of you are actually saying they're "good". :sealed:

On 2021-10-23 at 12:09 PM, Dark Horse said:

Hi you four! It's been a little while. Any of you have plans for Nightmare Night this season? :catface:

We've been letting Nyx come up with the Nightmare Night plans the last few years and surprising us when the time comes. She's surprisingly good at this kind of thing.

Thanks. I didn't really like the holiday at first. Why would everypony want to celebrate being scared of who I used to be? I'm still a little scared of me. But it did start to get a little fun after a while.

You should've seen her the first time she really got into the holiday. We all thought she had turned evil again and was gonna gobble us all up for real!

Sorry about that.

No, it was great! That was the best Nightmare Night I've ever had.

On 2021-10-23 at 12:09 PM, Dark Horse said:

Also, I have to ask...

Reveal hidden contents

medium.png

Roseluck, you and the Doc? :orly:

You bet! Isn't he the best? :love:

On 2021-11-17 at 6:04 PM, raykv423 said:

To everyone doing this AMA, how you guys been?

Busy. It's spring. These flowers don't just plant, grow, pick, and sell themselves. There's a lot of work to be done.

I'm good. I've been running around doing fun stuff with the other Crusaders all week.

Been busy... eating cake!

Wait, what? Lyra! Tell me you didn't eat the cake. That was for tonight.

I'm sorry. It just looked so delicious! I have another one baking right now. Don't worry, it'll be ready for this evening, I promise.

On 2021-12-01 at 11:59 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

@Totally Sunny Nyx forgot her jacket, how could you be such a careless godfather?! :bea:

I'm sorry. :blush:

Please don't be mad at him, Mom. It didn't feel too cold outside, so I told him I didn't need it. He still had me put on a scarf.

Well I wasn't about to see you go out with nothing warm on. That would just be irresponsible.

On 2021-12-01 at 11:59 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

@Totally Lyra 

How did you trick Nyx, Lyra and Roseluck into thinking that there were more days to celebrate Hearth's Warming

beyond what was listed on the calendar? :bea:

What do you mean? They're all right there on the calendar. I mean, this is my own personal calendar with all the extra special holidays handwritten on there, but the 12 days of Hearth's Warming are real holidays that should be on every calendar. Do you not celebrate them in here in Equestria? :wau:

On 2022-02-27 at 8:03 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Totally Lyra

How does Lyra feel knowing that she's your fourth favorite character right now? 

Aw, it ain't that bad, Sugarcube. I know feelings change over time and that you consider "fourth place" to be extra-special. :mlp_yeehaa:

Uhh...

One: This isn't my ask a pony.

Two: I wasn't asking about you, Applejack

Oh. Well...Umm...I stand by what I said. :mlp_smug:

Excuse me? :confused: First, it's a tie for the top, not fourth place. And second, it's. . . it's. . . aaaand you're just trying to get under my skin, aren't you?

Did it work, Lyra?

No it did not! I'm not that easy to *grumble grumble*. . .

. . . So that's it then guys? We're just gonna start answering again as if we didn't disappear for a while?

I don't know what you're talking about. We've been here this entire time.

Yeah, we didn't stop answering, we were just thinking really hard about our answers.

Really?

Yep. :lie:

. . .

. . .

. . . Okay then. :D

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Totally Nyx said:

Excuse me? :confused: First, it's a tie for the top, not fourth place. And second, it's. . . it's. . . aaaand you're just trying to get under my skin, aren't you?

Did it work, Lyra?

No it did not! I'm not that easy to *grumble grumble*. . .

I sense a disturbance in that horse. q9Pwy4I.gif.724708438ee651ed6d036f54d8369104.gif:devious:

Seriously, what are your favorite movies? 

• Brohoof 1

On 2019-03-11 at 10:44 PM, Totally Nyx said:

Well, I don't know how to compare it to not being one. I've never not been an alicorn. It's cool to have both wings and a horn, but I'm not really sure I like the price. My mom says that since I was born as Nightmare Moon reincarnated, and since Nightmare Moon was originally Luna, that I'm the same type of alicorn as Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and that I'll live forever. But. . . I don't wanna outlive my friends. I don't wanna outlive my mom. :(

Isn't Twilight also an alicorn?

Also, Totally, how did you meet the others and what would you do for a Klondike bar?

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-03-27 at 3:11 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I sense a disturbance in that horse. q9Pwy4I.gif.724708438ee651ed6d036f54d8369104.gif:devious:

Seriously, what are your favorite movies? 

I don't watch many movies, so I don't really have a favorite.

Godzilla!

The one with that guitar player.

Which one? There's a lot of movies with guitar players.

I don't know what it was called. There was a guitar player and a school and. . . oh, and I think they were trying to form a band.

I guess we'll just call that one "the one with the guitar player and the school" for now then. It's hard to say what my favorite movie is, I have a lot I like and whichever is at the very top doesn't hold that spot for long at a time. I'll say Princess Mononoke, since that one most regularly holds the number 1 spot for me. Oh, and can you do me a favor and not tell Twilight that I showed Nyx Godzilla? I don't think she'd be too happy with me. :adorkable:

On 2022-03-27 at 4:30 PM, Plum Blossom said:

Isn't Twilight also an alicorn?

She is, but I don't know if she'll live forever like me. I heard her talking to Princess Celestia, they were saying something about Twilight not being a natural-born alicorn and that made her different than me and Celestia and Luna and. . . and. . . and I don't know. It was really confusing, but it sounded like she wouldn't live as long as us. :(

It's ok Nyx. *hugs Nyx closely*

T-Thanks.

On 2022-03-27 at 4:30 PM, Plum Blossom said:

Also, Totally, how did you meet the others and what would you do for a Klondike bar?

I met Roseluck because she was there when I managed to pass through into Equestria the first time. She offered to show me around and introduce me to everypony. Lyra was, well let's say that she was very curious when Roseluck introduced us. :P I ran into Nyx one day when she and the other Crusaders decided to ask me for some cutie mark advice.

A Klondike bar? Isn't that a kind of ice cream thing? I suppose I'd pay a couple bits. :ooh:

On 2022-03-27 at 5:06 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

If Nyx turned into a food, would you eat her? :ooh:

What?!

Of course not!

Never.

What food?

Lyra!

What? I'm just asking.

On 2022-03-27 at 5:26 PM, Dark Horse said:

Hi Nyx! Did you have a good birthday? ^_^

I had a great birthday! :pinkie: I spent all day out playing with Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Twist. Then when I got back home, Twilight and my friends here had a surprise birthday party for me. We played lots of games and ate a ton of cake. It was a lot of fun!

On 2022-03-27 at 5:35 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Follow-up question: Did you turn yourself into a lot of presents? :P

Oh, heh. You saw that didn't you. :adorkable: I tried to turn myself into a present, but it's hard to do when I'm also the pony the present is for. Everypony was wondering where I had disappeared to for a couple minutes though, until they heard one of the presents giggling. ^_^

I knew, but that's because I helped her while nopony was looking. This filly can be quite the ball of mischief sometimes. :squee:

Wait, so it was you Roseluck? I was thinking Lyra was the accomplice, it seemed like something she'd do.

It's true. :yay:

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Totally Nyx said:

I don't know what it was called. There was a guitar player and a school and. . . oh, and I think they were trying to form a band.

School of Rock? That's my favorite movie! B)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Rainbow Dash said:

School of Rock? That's my favorite movie! B)

Yeah, that's the one! :pinkie:

You were able to guess the movie from that description? I'm impressed. :o

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

Hey Nyx how well can you fly?

And Totally, what kind of pony are you?

My flying isn't all that impressive yet. I can kinda flutter around a bit, but that's it. I've been practicing though, so one day I can fly as well as I used to when I was bigger.

I'm not actually a pony. I didn't visit Equestria through the same mirror Twilight uses. My methods allow me to retain my human form when I pass through the realms.

5 hours ago, Totally Nyx said:

What?!

Of course not!

Never.

What food?

Lyra!

What? I'm just asking.

That's why I like you, Ms. Heartstrings. You're always thinking outside the box. :proud: 

What would Nyx taste like?

I'm thinking she would taste sweet like candy or maybe a bit bitter or salty after reading my question. :nom:

You were able to guess the movie from that description? I'm impressed. :o

Thank You! :mlp_yeehaa:

See, TwilightRoseluck was impressed. :mlp_toldya:

Easily impressed seems more apt. :bea:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

@Totally Nyx 

You there, purple staff! Where is The "Great and Powerful" Trixie's "Trixiependence Day" celebration!? :unamused:

Sorry, BFFFF. :twismile: *Whispers* Trixie, I told you he can't do anything about- :please:

TRIXIE IS AWARE OF THAT, SPARKLEFAN! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hmmm... I wonder when will the lovely Totally Lyra respond to the next question? :ooh:
I've grown a long white beard since I've waited and people think I'm Santa Hooves now! D:

• Brohoof 1