Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Totally, Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck

Totally Nyx

Hey, a question!

Do You think that collision of Andromeda Galaxy and Milky Way Galaxy will affect quality of life of human race? 

• Brohoof 1

Oh my goodness, have we been letting this place to get dusty again? :wacko: So, umm, I'm gonna have to ask everypony to step out for a second while we, uh, get things a little cleaned up.

*closes door*

(muffled shouting, crashing, and sounds of frenzied cleaning)

*opens door*

Sorry about that. Come on in, make yourselves at home. Everypony else is inside, but I was voted to be the doormare for the day. We have refreshments set out on the table, there's plenty of seating space on the couches, and Totally insisted on bringing a Luna plushie to pass around. Don't hog the plushie! It's for sharing. :)

On 2022-03-28 at 9:16 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

That's why I like you, Ms. Heartstrings. You're always thinking outside the box. :proud: 

What would Nyx taste like?

I'm thinking she would taste sweet like candy or maybe a bit bitter or salty after reading my question. :nom:

A little too far outside the box sometimes, but that's why we love her. :D

Let's see, maybe grape flavored? Ooh! Fudge! You know, because she's just so sweet.

Thanks Lyra. :blush: I think. . .

Don't worry, I'd never actually put that theory to the test, and I wouldn't let anypony else either, Nyxie.

On 2022-03-28 at 9:16 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thank You! :mlp_yeehaa:

See, TwilightRoseluck was impressed. :mlp_toldya:

Easily impressed seems more apt. :bea:

Not at all, Ms. Twilight. Anypony being able to understand Lyra at all is impressive, miraculous even.

Hey!

That's for trying to eat Nyx. :toldya:

But I didn't try to eat her! I was just wondering, answering Spark's question!

Alright you two, calm down. No one's eating Nyx.

On 2022-07-04 at 5:26 PM, Trixie said:

@Totally Nyx 

You there, purple staff! Where is The "Great and Powerful" Trixie's "Trixiependence Day" celebration!? :unamused:

Sorry, BFFFF. :twismile: *Whispers* Trixie, I told you he can't do anything about- :please:

TRIXIE IS AWARE OF THAT, SPARKLEFAN! :angry:

I'm sorry Trixie. I forgot to put it in my calendar this year. :blush: But don't worry, next year we'll be sure to make up for it. Fireworks, balloons, streamers, confetti everywhere! We'll even get Pinkie involved, and you know how over the top she'll go when she realizes we missed that last one entirely. You'll have to run for cover from all the party shenanigans.

And a pinta. . . pinota. . . pinata! :pinkie:

And there'll be a piñata there too.

Yay!

On 2022-07-15 at 9:35 PM, Rainbow Dash said:

So Totally, what brings a human like you to Equestria? Can humans fly?

I'm just here to spend time with my friends and maybe even make some new ones. And unfortunately no, humans don't have wings and can't fly like the pegasi can.

What are you saying? Of course they can! You showed me, they have those flying machines that they fly around in.

Sure, we do have planes we can travel through the skies in, but we can't fly by ourselves without some mechanism or machine to assist us. That's what I meant.

. . .

And no, I haven't forgotten that I promised to take you three up in one sometime.

Flowers don't fly, Totally!

On 2022-09-21 at 8:41 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

1.   What is Lyra's favorite song? 

2. Where did the "Totally" in your display name originate from, @Totally Lyra

Anthropology! I know I probably should pick my own song, or at least other ponies tell me I shouldn't, but it's the best! :yay:

I was actually "Totally Not" before I was ever "Totally".

He was impersonating me!

I was not! I was "Totally Not Lyra"! I very specifically was not impersonating you.

And what about when you removed the "Not"? I distinctly remember seeing a fair amount of "you've discovered my true Identity" and "I was Lyra all along". Explain yourself then. :bea:

It's uhh, oh look at the time. We've spent too long on this one, next question please! :lie:

19 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Hmmm... I wonder when will the lovely Totally Lyra respond to the next question? :ooh:
I've grown a long white beard since I've waited and people think I'm Santa Hooves now! D:

Silly filly, I'm answering right now. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Ha! See? You're even still using my smile!

I'm sorry, it's just. . . such an amazing smile. How could I not?

Smooth recovery.

Princess, I think what these two mean to say is that we're sorry and we'll do our best to answer quicker. Right?

Yes. :blush:

Yes. :blush:

19 hours ago, Hugs Silkalot said:

Hey, Lyra, I have a question!

What is the process behind answering questions!

That's easy, first we see a question, then we wait a few months to-

Lyra!

a few moments to contemplate the best answer, because we want to get you your best answer accurately and swiftly. :adorkable:

Yes, that's the correct answer. Or at least, it's what we're going to do our best to make be the correct answer. :proud:

19 hours ago, Rainbow Dash said:

So are you going to answer my question from five months ago or what? I don't have all day.

Sorry Dash. I've answered it now, I hope you're satisfied with my answer. :blush:

19 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

I have a question!

When are you gonna start answering questions?! D:

We're answering! We're answering! I'm sorry!

See what happens when we get lazy?

19 hours ago, Hugs Silkalot said:

Hey, a question!

Do You think that collision of Andromeda Galaxy and Milky Way Galaxy will affect quality of life of human race? 

I mean, it's. . . it's probably fine.

Is it? That sounds like it would mess with life pretty drastically.

Nah, we'll just assimilate Andromeda into ourselves and become even stronger!

I don't know much about astronomy, but I don't think that's how it works.

Yes it is! We will become all powerful! MWAHAHA!!!

That sounds like something that Princesses Celestia and Luna should be able to prevent. And me too, if I have a chance to grow up a bit and be as strong as I once was first. I like the stars the way they are right now.

19 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

If we ask enough times, will you start answering questions again? :sealed:

Y-yes. Sorry again. We'll do our best. :blush:

19 hours ago, Plum Blossom said:

Hey Lyra are you Lyrish?

Oh here we go again. . .

Absolutely! I'm 70% Irish, 83% Lyrish, and 100% Lyra. That makes me a whole 253% Lyrish!

Again, that's not how that works, Lyra, and I'm pretty sure you made those numbers up anyway.

It's true! I did science and everything!

19 hours ago, Moonrose Coella said:

What is your favourite city in Equestria?

- MoonBunny

I like a lot of cities! I like Ponyville, because it's home. I like Canterlot too, but. . . I have some bad memories there that come back when I visit, especially when I visit the castle. :sunny: Oh, oh! Me and Twilight went to Las Pegasus once. That place was really neat too!

I like it here in Ponyville. Life is simple and quiet. Sure I visit other places occasionally, but it's always nice to be back home where life makes sense again.

Canterlot and Ponyville are both great. I've spent time in both growing up. I guess I like them about the same, which is why I keep jumping between the two all the time.

I prefer Ponyville. It's where all my Equestrian friends are. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

• Brohoof 2

I also have a question:

Do you think there could be a deeper connection between some recent developments in farming of chocolate products and the unsolved problems in modern physics?

also 

how boopable is BonBon's nose? :secret:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Astral Soul said:

I also have a question:

Do you think there could be a deeper connection between some recent developments in farming of chocolate products and the unsolved problems in modern physics?

Let's see. Chocolate, yes. Chocolate holds the answers to many of life's unanswered questions, not just in physics. Chocolate holds the secrets of the functioning of the universe as well as the means of peering into the future, but it should only be farmed by the most educated and experienced of minds.

How do you know that? You're not a chocolate farmer, or any kind of farmer.

Easy, I read it in a book once.

1 hour ago, Astral Soul said:

also 

how boopable is BonBon's nose? :secret:

I'm not sure. I guess it's about medium boopable? :huh:

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-12-31 at 3:02 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

The MOST important question, who rides in the passengers seat during roadtrips? :wau:

It's usually Lyra or Roseluck, but I occasionally get a turn up there.

I'm there when Totally needs directions somewhere. I get the map and get to be navigator, because I'm most familiar with how the human world works, for, you know. . . *cough*. . . reasons.

That's when we're in the human world. When we're over here, it's everypony for herself! :P

Is there even a passenger seat over here? I'm just glad you all don't make me drive. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

I'm there when Totally needs directions somewhere. I get the map and get to be navigator, because I'm most familiar with how the human world works, for, you know. . . *cough*. . . reasons.

Because you're the only pony out of all of you with a normal, human-sounding name? :arethosehands:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Because you're the only pony out of all of you with a normal, human-sounding name? :arethosehands:

I have a human sounding name? But I share my name with an instrument. What human shares a name with an instrument? I haven't met any humans named things like Violin or Piano or Bagpipe, though I did dream about a duck once who kept talking about blessing that last instrument there. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-01-02 at 2:32 PM, Totally Lyra said:

I have a human sounding name?

I guess Roseluck could be a name if you shortened it to "Rose". Is Nyx named after the sound you make when you stifle a sneeze? :nom:

@Totally Lyra Why is Roseluck one of your favorites? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...