Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Totally, Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck

Totally Nyx

On 4/3/2019 at 10:30 PM, ChB said:

Hi Nyx!

How is your anthropology class going? :) 

Anthro what? :blink:

Humans! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Oh! I didn't know I was in a class, but I've learned a ton about them from Mr. Totally and Lyra. They're fascinating creatures. A little confusing though. Actually a lot confusing. :adorkable:

Yes we are. :mlp_yay:

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Lyra, do you have any funny "Twilynanas" stories?" 

Umm, I'm not sure. What's a Twilynanas? post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

Well it's clearly a. . . umm. . . it's a. . . yeah, I got nothing. What's that Sparklefan? :adorkable:

"Twily"? I kinda wanna know now too. :o

3 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

Whatever happened to Totally Not Lyra? I’m beginning to think they wasn’t not weren’t Lyra all along. :mlp_wat:

"Totally Not Lyra", eh? Sounds suspicious to me. :mlp_wat:

Whatever are you talking about? There's no "Totally Not Lyra" here. Whoever this shady person isn't, surely they weren't never not unknown by nopony for not doing nothing they may or may not have never done. :lie:

I swear, I really don't understand you sometimes Totally. :huh:

*is confused* :blink:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

Well it's clearly a. . . umm. . . it's a. . . yeah, I got nothing. What's that Sparklefan? :adorkable:

I guess that means you haven't seen "My Little Pony: Best Gift Ever"?

That's what Shining Armor calls it when Twilight Sparkle goes overboard.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2019 at 5:49 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I guess that means you haven't seen "My Little Pony: Best Gift Ever"?

That's what Shining Armor calls it when Twilight Sparkle goes overboard.

Oh, I see. I think I have quite a few stories I could share with you. :orly:

Ooh! Here's a good one. This one happened back at the school for gifted unicorns. Me and Minuette were, well we were kinda bored. We told Twilight that the teacher in one of her classes was planning a surprise test the next day for all his students about everything they'd ever learned. We thought it was an obvious joke and didn't realize she believed us. We didn't realize just how much she was freaking out until she'd gone a bit off the deep end. Apparently she thought she needed to study as many books as she could and needed as much light as possible to study by. We found her in time to tell her it was just a joke, but uh. . . there was a bit of a path of destruction between her house and the library, and. . . a couple things were set on fire. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh, I see. I think I have quite a few stories I could share with you. :orly:

Ooh! Here's a good one. This one happened back at the school for gifted unicorns. Me and Minuette were, well we were kinda bored. We told Twilight that the teacher in one of her classes was planning a surprise test the next day for all his students about everything they'd ever learned. We thought it was an obvious joke and didn't realize she believed us. We didn't realize just how much she was freaking out until she'd gone a bit off the deep end. Apparently she thought she needed to study as many books as she could and needed as much light as possible to study by. We found her in time to tell her it was just a joke, but uh. . . there was a bit of a path of destruction between her house and the library, and. . . a couple things were set on fire. :lie:

Were you aware that I was crying alone in my dorm room for a week after that incident? :(

• Brohoof 1

On 4/17/2019 at 5:52 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Were you aware that I was crying alone in my dorm room for a week after that incident? :(

We didn't mean for it to go that way. We kept coming by all week to apologize. post-25189-0-69868400-1412626527.png

On 4/17/2019 at 11:24 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

Hey Lyra, do you still like hands? Also what's your opinion on this fellow?

1623658361_HurricaneBreeze.jpg.db6e437cac0753c320fff12de2323279.jpg

"Like" might not be the right word. "Interested" in hands perhaps, and yes. Always. :okiedokieloki::laugh:

Hmm, he's awfully green for a hooman, err, human. He seems friendly enough though. :ooh:

On 4/22/2019 at 2:27 AM, ChB said:

Hi Lyra, Roseluck, and Nyx!

How was Easter egg hunting? :) 

It was really fun! Twilight took me all over town to look for them. I had a really great time. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

I didn't do any hunting myself. I was actually one of the ponies recruited to hide them. If I'm not mistaken, I think I know where a few are that haven't been found yet too. :P

What? Where? They didn't let me search until all the foals had a go at it and I barely found any! D:

Sounds like you need to keep on looking then. ;)

Rose! D:

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Has your passion for art reached Nyx, Lyra or Roseluck @Totally Lyra?" 

I don't know about my passion for art (or at least for drawing art), but I think it's caught their interest. :P

He drew us! We're in the banner! He made us look so pretty! :pinkie::pinkie::pinkie:

As you can see, they've been supporting me all the way, just like all of you. :D I couldn't be luckier in my friends. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

I tried drawing a little bit too, but it didn't look very good.

You did? Why didn't you show me, I'd love to help.

Nah, that's ok. Watching you draw is funner anyway. :)

Oh, ok. Thanks I think. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"When did Nyx become a Cutie Mark Crusader?" 

It was pretty soon after I started going to Miss Cheerilee's class. Those two bullies, Diamond Tiara and her friend, started being mean to me my first day, but Apple Bloom came and helped me out. Then she introduced me to Twist, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. They were still looking for they're cutie marks, except for Twist, and since I didn't have mine yet either, they let me join. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Totally Nyx said:

It was pretty soon after I started going to Miss Cheerilee's class. Those two bullies, Diamond Tiara and her friend, started being mean to me my first day,

"Didn't Diamond Tiara have a change of heart?" :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

On 5/11/2019 at 9:43 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Didn't Diamond Tiara have a change of heart?" :ooh:

She did, and she's actually pretty nice now. But she wasn't always very nice, she used to be so mean, and that's how she was when I first met her.

We're actually something close to friends now, but I'm not sure if it'll ever cross over into being friends. We're nice enough to each other, but I think she still holds a bit of a grudge for what I did to her and Silver Spoon during... well, during those few dark weeks a while back. She says she's forgiven me, but I can still see it in her eyes every time we meet, she still remembers it. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

I do have a question for Nyx, out of pure curiosity....

Is Twilight really your mother? And if so who’s your other parent? :dash:

Hope that isn’t too personal of a question, Nyx. :P

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I do have a question for Nyx, out of pure curiosity....

Is Twilight really your mother? And if so who’s your other parent? :dash:

Hope that isn’t too personal of a question, Nyx. :P

No, that's not too personal. Twilight is my adoptive mother. I was born from a spell meant to resurrect Nightmare Moon, so I... don't have a real mom or dad. :blush:

But ever since Twilight found me in the Everfree Forest, she's taken care of me like I was her own filly. I love Twilight so much, and I'm super happy to be able to call her Mommy! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 5/20/2019 at 6:46 PM, Totally Lyra said:

I love Twilight so much, and I'm super happy to be able to call her Mommy! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

Twilight's not Mommy. :BornAgainBrony:/:sunny:

Do Changelings prefer apples (:mlp_yeehaa:) or strawberries? (:mlp_gag:) No pressure. :mlp_smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Twilight's not Mommy. :BornAgainBrony:/:sunny:

Yes she is. She is my mom. She officially adopted me not all that long after I returned to my normal self. She took care of all the right paperwork and everything. :D

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do Changelings prefer apples (:mlp_yeehaa:) or strawberries? (:mlp_gag:) No pressure. :mlp_smug:

That's a good question. Unfortunately, changelings are a little outside my area of expertise. Nyx, Rose, do either of you know? post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

I don't know either. I've read a lot of things about changelings, but I don't think that was mentioned in any of the books I read. :adorkable:

I bet they don't have any preference based on what fruit it is, but probably based on the amount of love and care that went into growing and tending them. I'd think the apples around here are to die for. ;)

• Brohoof 1

On 5/28/2019 at 3:55 PM, Totally Lyra said:

Yes she is. She is my mom. She officially adopted me not all that long after I returned to my normal self.

Twilight's not *my* mommy. :sunny:/:(

"Nyx, do your friends treat you differently due to your mother being a Princess?"

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Twilight's not *my* mommy. :sunny:/:(

Maybe not officially, but you're still family, and you'll always be my big brother. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png *hugs*

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Nyx, do your friends treat you differently due to your mother being a Princess?"

They did for a little while. It was back when Diamond Tiara was still bullying us. She made some comment about her family visiting the upper elite in Canterlot or something, and the other crusaders said they didn't need to go to Canterlot when they regularly get to hang out with two princesses here in Ponyville. Twilight was giving us regular lessons on potion making, practicing magic, and stuff, and the others let it go to their heads. They said I was better than Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon because I was a princess and that everypony should hang out with me instead. They even convinced me to sign some autographs too, even though I didn't think it was right. Twilight was mad when she found out.

I haven't done anything like that ever since. I don't let anypony treat me differently or any better because of me or mom being a princess.

I though Totally was treating me special at first, but then I realized he treats all three of us super well, like we're the greatest ponies in the world. He's kinda strange like that.

Yep. ;)

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Maybe not officially, but you're still family, and you'll always be my big brother. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png *hugs*

*Bleh* :yuck:

Spike! Don't be rude to your much smarter & far more adorable little sister. :mlp_wat:

I was just teasing her, Twilight. :dry:

Oh. :twismile:

Is that what siblings are supposed to do? :wacko:

I am not familiar with "teasing" since, my relationship with my BBBFF Shining Armor is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. :ticking:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh woops. We've let the dust build up a little haven't we. Sorry everyone. :adorkable:

On 6/1/2019 at 10:28 PM, WWolf said:

Are you still dating Aku :wacko: ? @lyra

Still? :ooh: Wait a second, was I dating him before? I vaguely remember this name. :wacko:

On 6/2/2019 at 8:57 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Bleh* :yuck:

Spike! Don't be rude to your much smarter & far more adorable little sister. :mlp_wat:

I was just teasing her, Twilight. :dry:

Oh. :twismile:

Is that what siblings are supposed to do? :wacko:

I am not familiar with "teasing" since, my relationship with my BBBFF Shining Armor is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. :ticking:

Teasing the way that me and Spike do it is much different than the kind that Diamond Tiara used to do to me and the other crusaders. I don't mind it, and uhh... I deal out my fair share too. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Teasing the way that me and Spike do it is much different than the kind that Diamond Tiara used to do to me and the other crusaders. I don't mind it, and uhh... I deal out my fair share too. :blush:

I am *so* sorry to hear that, Nyxie. Would you like me to fix it? :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1