Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Totally, Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck

Totally Nyx

1 minute ago, Totally Lyra said:

A changeling? I don't think Totally's a changeling. Well, wait. He does tend to change his appearance a lot. :huh:

And his name, avatar etc.

See? Changeling! :proud:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

And his name, avatar etc.

See? Changeling! :proud:

Hmm...

Pros: Human. Cons: Changeling.

... :huh:

I'm ok with this. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png It's probably a good thing Nyx is already in bed though. This changeling talk wouldn't be too good for her. She's had a lot of nightmares on account of changelings. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 12:33 PM, Flutterstep said:

Where did you get the name Totally from? :P

I was being funny at one point using a profile picture of Lyra sneaking around in a black bodysuit, using the name "Totally Not Lyra". After switching around between a few similarly-themed pictures I changed to a regular Lyra one and became "Totally Lyra". My names since then have near-exclusively been "Totally" one-thing-or-another. And now I am totally me. :D

Whoa! I remember that! :o That was a long time ago.

Isn't it weird though, Lyra? Him always using your name like that? He used "Totally Nyxie" for a couple days and it freaked me out. :blink:

On 8/17/2019 at 1:18 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Totally Lyra "If you were Discord for 24 hours, what would you do?" :umad:

Hmm, interesting question. First off I'd turn Lyra to a human for that day. I don't know what I'd do for Roseluck and Nyx though. Rose's needs are simple, and Nyx already has anything she could want: wonderful friends, a great mother, a second chance that she's making the most of.

Really?!? :pinkie:

And from there the real fun begins. :love:

10 hours ago, ChB said:

Hi Roseluck!

What do you think of this Bacon Bouquet? 

A2B1FAD7-A03A-4F64-875D-DF609C7FE242.gif

Those aren't flowers! D:

Though, that is certainly one way to turn animals into plants. :huh: (a creepy and disturbing one)

Umm, what's bacon?

Trust me Nyx, you're better off not knowing this one. :sealed:

• Brohoof 3

On 9/14/2019 at 2:03 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

It freaked me out, too, Nyx. :lie:

I thought he was an imposter. :ph3ar:

Are you an imposter, @Totally Lyra?

Nonsense! Of course I'm not an impostor. I'm me. I'm totally me. Though... perhaps I like to give others a good impression of my friends when they're not around to do it themselves. That's not being an impostor is it? :huh:

It kinda is. :sealed:

I for one am perfectly fine with this. :arethosehands:

On 9/14/2019 at 7:07 PM, Lulaypp said:

Say, how does the weather fares for you all? *fixes monacle* Good? Bad? Highly offensive? 

:D

I can't help but feel like there's a reference there that's completely going over my head. :sealed: Sooo... it's good. It's been pretty warm and sunny with a few clouds overhead. Ideal weather if you ask me. :squee:

I wouldn't mind if they scheduled us some rain soon. My flowers could sure use some, though the pentas and gaillardias are loving the sun. Their colors are divine right now. :pinkie:

I don't know about "highly offensive", but I wouldn't mind some cooler weather. As soon as we get some, it'll be perfect playing weather. I mean, it's always perfect weather to play my lyre, but this is the part of the year I love to just spend all day in the park performing. Not for money, but for the sake of the music and the smiles it brings to ponies around me.

Can I come listen too? :o

You know you can. All of you are always welcome to join me. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

I like the warm weather, but I can't wait for winter. I have a ton of really cool ideas I want to try with Apple Bloom and Twist, but I can't do them without snow.

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

I like the warm weather, but I can't wait for winter. I have a ton of really cool ideas I want to try with Apple Bloom and Twist, but I can't do them without snow.

You're quite the pun maker, Nyx. 

"Is Hearth's Warming your favorite holiday?"

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

You're quite the pun maker, Nyx. 

"Is Hearth's Warming your favorite holiday?"

Oh, I didn't do it on purpose. :sealed:

I really like Hearth's Warming, but I don't know if it's my favorite one. There are so many and I really like them all! :love: I actually didn't like it at first, but that's a bit of a long story you probably don't wanna hear. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

Oh, I didn't do it on purpose. :sealed:

I really like Hearth's Warming, but I don't know if it's my favorite one. There are so many and I really like them all! :love: I actually didn't like it at first, but that's a bit of a long story you probably don't wanna hear. :sunny:

Santa Clops can be pretty intimidating, is he why you weren't such a big fan of Hearth's Warming? 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Santa Clops can be pretty intimidating, is he why you weren't such a big fan of Hearth's Warming? 

No, it's not that.

My first Hearth's Warming, Twilight brought me to Canterlot to spend the holiday with my grandparents, aunt, and uncle. I was really excited to go, but... things didn't go so well. Everything worked out in the end, and I like Hearth's Warming now, but most of that first one wasn't a happy one. :(

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

No, it's not that.

My first Hearth's Warming, Twilight brought me to Canterlot to spend the holiday with my grandparents, aunt, and uncle. I was really excited to go, but... things didn't go so well. Everything worked out in the end, and I like Hearth's Warming now, but most of that first one wasn't a happy one. :(

Did Shining Armor scare you? :okiedokieloki:

He has been known to play "jokes" on his family members. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Did Shining Armor scare you? :okiedokieloki:

He has been known to play "jokes" on his family members. :dry:

Yes, but he didn't play mean jokes on me or anything like that. He really didn't like me and didn't trust me. And he had every reason not to, after what I did to him and Aunt Cadence during... that time. :sunny: And his reasons made so much sense that I stopped trusting myself too. :(

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Yes, but he didn't play mean jokes on me or anything like that. He really didn't like me and didn't trust me. And he had every reason not to, after what I did to him and Aunt Cadence during... that time. :sunny: And his reasons made so much sense that I stopped trusting myself too. :(

Aww, don't cry, Darling. You did absolutely nothing wrong. :rarity:

I'm going to have a *very* serious talk with your uncle Shining Armor. :unamused:

Would you like a "feel better hug", Nyx? :blush:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Aww, don't cry, Darling. You did absolutely nothing wrong. :rarity:

Yes I did. You know what I did, to you and your friends, to everypony. :sunny:

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm going to have a *very* serious talk with your uncle Shining Armor. :unamused:

You don't need to. That was a long time ago, and you already gave Uncle Shiny a very stern talking to when you found out. Everypony did. Even the princesses. Aunt Cadence too. He still thought he might be right not to trust me, but he felt bad and helped everypony find me after I ran off. We even helped each other try to overcome our fear of me.

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Would you like a "feel better hug", Nyx? :blush:

Yes please. :rarity: *hugs*

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

(I do not. :P)

2 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Are you sure that wasn't, Thorax? :please: 

3 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Yes please. :rarity: *hugs*

*Hugs bug* :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Are you sure that wasn't, Thorax:please:

I'm sure. Thorax may be able to shapeshift and look like me, but he's not capable of the things I did. The things that only an alicorn of pure darkness could be capable of. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

"Roseluck, what do you do to earn bits during the colder seasons when flowers are trapped under the snow?"

"Roseluck, are you a Filly Guide Scoutmaster?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 7:01 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Roseluck, what do you do to earn bits during the colder seasons when flowers are trapped under the snow?"

"Roseluck, are you a Filly Guide Scoutmaster?" 

I have a greenhouse I grow a lot of flowers in during the winter. It's not nearly as much as the fields around Ponyville can grow, but it's enough to have some to sell. And with Hearts and Hooves Day coming around before winter ends, I've got to have as many flowers as I can get my hooves on.

I'm not a scoutmaster, but I do have a lot of Filly Guide experiences from when I was younger. Business tends to be a lot lighter in late fall and during winter, so I volunteer some of my time as an assistant on the guide's activities during those months. :)

On 10/4/2019 at 6:59 PM, ChB said:

*Looks at avatar*

Hi Roseluck! 

How much for those Filly Scout Cookies? :) 

Hi there ChB! Thanks for stopping buy... I mean stopping by. Woops. :P It's two bits per box. We're trying something new this year. All the fillies made homemade cookies and each box has some from everypony. I personally recommend Twist's ones, they're absolutely delicious! :D

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Totally Nyx said:

I personally recommend Twist's ones, they're absolutely delicious! :D

Why wouldn't you recommend Nyx's Filly Guide cookies? She's your roommate for crying out loud. :P

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Why wouldn't you recommend Nyx's Filly Guide cookies? She's your roommate for crying out loud. :P

Oh we're not actually roommates. We all hang out with each other a lot but don't actually live together. :adorkable: And about the cookies, well...

I really wouldn't recommend my cookies either. Each box has some of everypony's in there so mine are in there too, but... they're not really that good. I couldn't get them to come out right, so I asked Mom and Totally for some help.

I'm usually pretty good at baking, but I was struggling with these cookies too. Luckily with Twilight's help we managed to make something kinda good. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...