Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Totally, Nyx, Lyra, and Roseluck

Totally Nyx

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Lyra, what is the sound of one hoof stomping?"

One hoof stomping? Well, I think it's like a "thud" sound, or maybe a loud "boom" if it was a really forceful stomp. Or maybe a "crash" if the hoof stomped on glass. :sealed: I'll ask this question in return though, why is it just one hoof stomping? Why not lots of hooves? :pinkie:

Woah! Lyra, did you just share a Youtube video? :o

Uhh... yes? :blush:

I'm so proud of you! :love:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Who showed you how to do that, Lyra? :wacko:

In a way, Totally did.

I did? :o

Sure. I've been watching you use this "internet" thing for a couple years. Of course I've picked up a thing or two. :P

I watch occasionally too, but I still have no idea what you're doing. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I tried to teach you, remember?

full.gif :twismile:

I remember, but uhh... I don't think it helped much. Neither of us are very good with them. :adorkable:

I'll show you one day Nyx. ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"How do you spend Thanks For Your Friendship Day with your human?" :dash:

"Thanks For Your Friendship Day"? :huh: Oh, Thanksgiving? :pinkie: Last year he invited me over to his house for a Thanksgiving Party. It was before Nyxie and Roseluck joined us here. I had a lot of fun, and there were so many wonderful foods to try! So this year we've decided to show Totally how we celebrate Thanksgiving in Equestria.

Yeah! It's gonna be a lot of fun!

Not just fun. We have a lot of delicious food planned too. It's gonna be great. :D

Don't tell him though. It's gonna be a surprise. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Totally Nyx said:

"Thanks For Your Friendship Day"? :huh: Oh, Thanksgiving? :pinkie:

Lyra's been in the human world for so long that she's forgotten one of our most important traditions. :worry:

I'm sure I just forgot to tell Totally about it, that's all.* :kindness:

Oh, ok. :twismile:

Question: "What are you looking forward to during this years dinner?"

Happy Thanks For Your Friendship Day, Totally Lyra & Friends! :pistachio:^_^

*Thanks For Your Friendship Day is something I came up with after I saw that some of our friends here don't know what Thanksgiving is. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 11:31 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Lyra's been in the human world for so long that she's forgotten one of our most important traditions. :worry:

I'm sure I just forgot to tell Totally about it, that's all.* :kindness:

Oh, ok. :twismile:

Everyhuman calls it Thanksgiving, so I'm used to calling it that too.

You never told me about Thanks For Your Friendship Day, Lyra. :huh: And that sounds a lot like an excuse.

It is. I'm sorry, I forgot about that name for it. :( I am used to calling it Thanksgiving though.

It's ok. I think our little group will probably keep celebrating Thanksgiving though, since we do all know what that is. (Well, we do now. I had to explain it to Nyx and Rosey ^_^)

Question: "What are you looking forward to during this years dinner?"

I didn't really know what to look forward to. This was my first time celebrating "Thanksgiving". :o

I just love that it's a human holiday, so I look forward to every bit of it every year! :love:

The food is always great, and getting some time off work is a plus too. But what I love and look forward to most is spending Thanksgiving with my family and friends, and that's what these three are to me: family. :kindness:

Happy Thanks For Your Friendship Day, Totally Lyra & Friends! :pistachio:^_^

*Thanks For Your Friendship Day is something I came up with after I saw that some of our friends here don't know what Thanksgiving is. 

Happy Thanks For Your Friendship Day to you too BFFFF! :D

What Totally said. :yay:

Same to you. :grin:

On 11/29/2019 at 2:51 PM, ChB said:

Hi Lyra, Roseluck, and Nyx!

How was Thanksgiving for you three?

It was awesome! I got to try out more human foods I've never had before. And games, Totally brought a few of his favorite board games over to play afterward. It was a lot of fun! post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

I'd say it was impressive. I didn't realize just how much planning Totally and Lyra put into planning this for us. About some of the games afterward, I'm not sure I'll ever get used to rolling dice. :confused: It was still fun though. :)

I celebrated Thanksgiving with my family a few days before, so I was able to spend the whole day and all of my prep time beforehand on these three wonderful ponies. :pinkie: Oh, and I'll see if Nyx will answer you too when she gets back. She's spending a couple weeks with Twilight. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

" @Totally Nyx told me that he doesn't like Bon Bon, would you like me to have a talk with him, Ms. Heartstrings?". :secret:

No, I don't think that will be very necessary. He probably said that because of all those weird rumors and misunderstandings floating around. I mean, come on. Me and bonbon? :yuck:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Totally Nyx said:

Wedding announcement? I'm not getting married! D:

You already are. I was your maid of honor, don't you remember? :worry:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

11 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

You already are. I was your maid of honor, don't you remember? :worry:

Aha! Caught you! You're just Sparklefan using purple font aren't you? The real Twilight knows I'm not married, and also the real Twilight is off on a trip with Nyx. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Of course not, Lyra. Would you like me to find the newspaper clipping? :adorkable:

No. I don't like this whole "Lyra is married" rumor, it's not the fun kind of joke. :(

If it makes you feel better Lyra, I don't know anything about this rumored wedding either. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Totally Nyx said:

No. I don't like this whole "Lyra is married" rumor, it's not the fun kind of joke. :(

If it makes you feel better Lyra, I don't know anything about this rumored wedding either. :kindness:

I am SO sorry, Lyra. I didn't mean to upset you. Will you ever forgive me? :worry:

• Brohoof 1

Hello, hello! It's been a little while. I hope you four are doing well? Lyrasmileyveryhappy.png

So, we're not that long out from one of my favorite dates of the year: Christmas! :pinkie: Hearth's Warming, if you prefer. It certainly always makes my heart feel warm, in spite of the cold. :D

Seeing as we're all getting into the festive spirit around here, I was wondering what excites you all most about this time of the year and what some of your own plans are for it? Any secret santas you've been planning to gift to anyone? Maybe a few festivities you're looking to partake in? Or do you just like to take it easy and spend time with friends and family? :)

What would be your most ideal gift, Nyx? ^_^

• Brohoof 2

22 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

Hello, hello! It's been a little while. I hope you four are doing well? Lyrasmileyveryhappy.png

Hi there Mr. Horse! :D

Hello Dark Horse. It's a pleasure to see you back here.

22 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

So, we're not that long out from one of my favorite dates of the year: Christmas! :pinkie: Hearth's Warming, if you prefer. It certainly always makes my heart feel warm, in spite of the cold. :D

Seeing as we're all getting into the festive spirit around here, I was wondering what excites you all most about this time of the year and what some of your own plans are for it? Any secret santas you've been planning to gift to anyone? Maybe a few festivities you're looking to partake in? Or do you just like to take it easy and spend time with friends and family? :)

What would be your most ideal gift, Nyx? ^_^

I love Christmas! :pinkie: I love all holidays really, because I kinda get to celebrate them twice. I celebrate them Equestria style with my friends and family over here, and then Totally likes to share how humans celebrate them. This is one of my favorite ones, though. Last year Totally took me around to show me all the decorations humans put on their houses and in their yards. He even snuck me into a human Christmas party to show me what those are like too! I didn't get to do much since I was mostly just watching from where people couldn't see me, but everything I thought looked cool (or tasty), we did (or ate) afterward. I'm hoping he'll give Rose or Nyx that opportunity this year. It was really cool. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

I don't know, Lyra. It could be tricky to sneak two more ponies around without anyone noticing. post-25189-0-95061000-1412626521.png

Actually, I think Lyra is onto something. I don't need to see the human world, but I bet Nyx would love it! Sneaking one pony around instead of two would be much easier.

I suppose... Ok sure, I'll do it! This will be a lot of fun, and I do think she'll enjoy it. Before we get more sidetracked though, what about you Roseluck? What are looking forward to?

Well I certainly love Hearth's Warming, but most of my joy comes from what I see, rather than what I do this time of year. I love to see the streets and houses of Ponyville with their decorations and lights shining through the blanket of snow. I love to see the joy on all the fillies' and colts' faces when they open their presents and discover some new treasure. And I especially love all of the love and friendship in the air, so abundant you can almost feel it. This holiday just warms me to the core. :squee:

Wow. Very poetic. :o

Oh, yes. Totally got me wanting to be more creative, so I've been working on writing in my free time. It's nothing special yet, but I'm getting better. :P How about you Totally? Hearth's Warming plans?

I'm mostly looking forward to spending Christmas with my family and friends, which includes these silly ponies too. :P I have a brother I haven't seen in a few years coming in from the other side of the world, I think that's what I'm looking forward to the most. :D I'll also throw together a Christmas party for these three. We have our own Christmas present exchange we're gonna do on Christmas. It's gonna be a lot of fun.

I'm really looking forward to that one too! Oh, and about your last question Dark Horse, I'm afraid Nyx isn't here right now to answer it. She's off spending time with Twilight until Hearth's Warming. I do know where they're at though, so I'll go take your question to her and be back soon with her reply. I hope you don't mind waiting a day or two until I can get back with it. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Totally Nyx said:

I have a brother I haven't seen in a few years coming in from the other side of the world, I think that's what I'm looking forward to the most.

That's awesome! Christmas often is one of those few occasions where family will come from far off to be with their relatives. I hope the journey isn't too difficult for him. :kindness:

Shouldn't be surprised that you'd the one to check out Christmas in the human world, Lyra. You always did like learning more about us. ;)

17 hours ago, Totally Nyx said:

Oh, and about your last question Dark Horse, I'm afraid Nyx isn't here right now to answer it. She's off spending time with Twilight until Hearth's Warming. I do know where they're at though, so I'll go take your question to her and be back soon with her reply. I hope you don't mind waiting a day or two until I can get back with it.

No problem! You can get back to me on it whenever. Hope she's having a good time with Twily. ^_^

• Brohoof 2