Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love is Truly and Forever Sweet (1x1 between Dynamo Pad and Scarlet Rose)

Dynamo Pad

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo smiled as he followed Orange out of the room and started making their way into the living room. After arriving near the kitchen, he saw Candy, who was making breakfast for everyone. Along with Chocolate and Pinball Wizard, who were sitting near the table and in a big discussion. "Huh. I guess that prediction was very spot on. Are you sure you're not a psychic, sweetheart?" He chuckled, gently placing Milkshake back onto the ground. "Good morning, you two." Pinball greeted the kids as he nodded in agreement. "It's just like Chocolate had just explained. I was called last night after you all had left the arcade. Chocolate had informed me that you wanted to work at the malt shop, so that the family won't have to deal with a lot of busy shifts. I can definitely allow this, but we had to work out a certain schedule." Dynamo smiled as he started patting his shirt to clean off any and all cat hair that was present. "Goodmorning Mr. Chocolate, Mrs. Candy and Mr. Pinball. How are you all this morning? Also, that's wonderful. I was hoping to work at the malt shop too, but I wasn't sure how that was going to all work out." Pinball chuckled as he waved his hand to the blue unicorn. "Trust me, my boy. It wasn't easy, but we managed to find out a schedule that was fitting. Shall you explain the schedule Chocolate, or shall I do the honors?" Pinballs asks, glancing over towards the pony in question.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and hugs her parents before going to call Pinkie for the details, while Chocolate smiles at Pinball "I think you ought to do the honors, Pinball" Chocolate says, smiling and hugging Candy as she served him and Pinball their coffee.

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo smiled as he saw Orange smiling and hugging her mom and dad. As Orange began to call Pinkie, the blue unicorn decided to move over towards the table and take a seat across from Chocolate and Pinball. "Very well, my friend." Pinball responded as he turned his attention back towards his student. "After some consideration, Chocolate and I had decided that you'd be working four days a week. They'll be about the same hours that you normally work at the arcade, but the hours at the malt shop will be consulted with Chocolate and Candy. You'll have three days off to rest and recuperate. So, you won't have to worry about being overworked to the point of exhaustion. Although, if either of us needs any help for one of the three days, then we might need to ask for your assistance. If that is okay, that is." Pinball explained as all the pieces were placed upon the table. "Oh, thank you kindly, Candy." Pinball nodded in thanks as Candy served him and Chocolate their coffee. Dynamo stayed quiet as he took in all the information that was given to him. After a few minutes of careful debating, Dynamo smiled as he held a hand up to both Chocolate and Pinball Wizard. "Thank you for letting me know Mr. Chocolate and Mr. Pinball. I really appreciate the both of you taking the time to work this whole thing out. If that's the choice, then I would love to try out that type of work schedule.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange could hear the schedule and smile, while talking on the phone with Pinkie. Candy smiles and looks at Pinball "It's nothing Pinball, but I do think Dynamo should have at least this week off from work due to just graduating" she says "We gave Orange the week off, though she is being so responsible, organizing the graduation party and all"

Chocolate smiles and nods "I agree, how about you Pinball? The week or two off to celebrate and wind down, then he starts work?"

@Etched Daydream

At the mention of giving Dynamo and Orange a week or two off, Pinball folded his arms as he gained a thoughtful expression. "Hmm...I don't think that would be any sort of problem. Granted, I did have Dynamo work a bit after school today. Although, it was only a bit of work here and there. Seeing how he brought Orange and a couple of friends along to hang out and play games. So, I think a week or two off sounds perfect. Afterwards, you'll have your new employee." He says, shaking Dynamo's hand as the blue unicorn smiled. "Thank you so very much for allowing Orange and I a week or two off from work. I promise that I'll do my best to work hard and help out to the best of my abilities. I agree that Orange has been very responsible with working on the party, but she hasn't been working on it alone. She and I are planning to work on the party together and then giving the information out to our friends. I hope that's okay, sir." He says, hoping that Orange would wait for him so they could work together.

@Dynamo Pad

Chocolate smiles "Alright" he shakes Pinball's hand "Two weeks off, and then he starts work here" he would say "Alright Dynamo, eat up and then you can go help Orange" he would say to Dynamo, having acknowledged what Dynamo said about the planning of the party with a nod "And tell you what, if we're slow, I'll call the arcade to see if Dynamo is needed there" he would say, returning his attention to Pinball.

@Etched Daydream

"Okay! I think we have ourselves a deal, then." Pinball smiles as he returned the handshake with Chocolate. Dynamo, on the other hoof, nodded as he began grabbing a bit of breakfast and placing it all on his plate. He soon began trying to eat quickly, so he would be able to go see Orange and help her out. "Thank you once again, sir. I also thank you so much for the breakfast." He slowed down on his eating, so as to not choke on his breakfast. "It seems like he's really hungry, or he's worried that he'll be left out on the party planning. Wait for your boyfriend, Orange!" He joked with a chuckle, before nodding at the plan. "I think that's pretty fair, Chocolate. It's the same for the arcade. If we are slow during the day, then I'll see if the malt shop needs Dynamo's help. Plus, I'm looking to hire other employees to work at the arcade. Dynamo, Button and Kenzie are really good help and all. It's just that I know that I'll need more help during the week to help out on making schedules more viable." He says, turning his attention back to Chocolate. 

@Dynamo Pad

Orange giggles "I'm fine mr Pinball" she would say before going back to her phone call with Pinkie. She soon hangs up and goes to get her breakfast "We'll meet up with her to discuss further details" she would say and nuzzles Dynamo "She'll then come back here with us so she can see the area and plan out everything" she'd tell Dynamo.

Chocolate and Candy smiles "That sounds good to us Pinball, we are grateful that he will be able to work here with Orange" Candy would say with a smile, pouring Pinball another coffee.

@Etched Daydream

As Orange made her way back into the kitchen, Dynamo smiled as she sat next to him, before returning the nuzzle. "Welcome back, sweetheart. I hope I didn't miss anything in the call. I wanted to help out with the party details. Seeing how we both agreed on figuring everything out and then letting everyone else know." He responded with a nod. "That sounds good to me. Were we supposed to meet up with her? I wasn't sure if it would be her house, the bakery or the local diner. Seeing how she has different places that she works at." He closed his eyes as he felt his stomach growling. "Okay. I learned an important lesson. Don't eat too much food too quickly, or you'll get a stomachache."

He groaned with a chuckle. He sat back in his chair and decided to wait, until his stomach felt better. "Here I thought you would be hungry enough to have as much breakfast as possible. I remember you once told me your father made ten pancakes for you. It shocked me to learn that you actually ate ten pancakes, before you gained a stomachache. I have to say that's actually pretty impressive, but also pretty crazy." Pinball commented with a chuckle, before looking over at Chocolate and Candy with a smile. "I'm just grateful that we were able to work things out. I remember hearing that Dynamo and Orange have become a couple. So, I couldn't deny keeping them apart when it involves working in a job. Plus, work can go by faster when working with friends, am I right?"

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles "We're going to meet her at the arcade" she says with a smile "She was a bit upset she had to miss out last night, so I suggested we meet her there and have some fun at the arcade while talking about the party before heading here" she would say "And I remember that day, I had a stomachache all the way through school"

Chocolate nods "When we first heard that Orange had come back to her old self and had become not only friends with Dynamo again, but had started dating him, we were so happy for them" he would say, thanking his wife for the fresh coffee.

@Etched Daydream

At the mention of meeting Pinkie at the arcade, Dynamo smiled. "The arcade, huh? That sounds like a good plan to me. So long as I don't have to worry about working today, of course." He joked with a chuckle, which earned a ruffling of his hair by Pinball. "It's a shame that she had to miss out on the celebration, but the party will most definitely make up for it. I know we'll have to notify the others to see if they are able to make it too." He says, Pinball nodding in agreement. "If the arcade is the place to meet up at, then I'll be making my way over there. If you'd like, you two can tag along after you're both finished with your breakfasts." He suggested, while Dynamo nodded wholeheartedly. "I think that's fair. We'd need to make sure that Kenzie and Button are available to help open up the shop anyway." He turned towards Orange and shuddered slightly. "I remember you had to go to the nurses office about halfway through the school day. I had to help you to the nurses office, but I didn't mind keeping you company. I was more concerned about hoping that you would feel better." He smiled softly, taking Orange's hand into his own. 

"I shouldn't be surprised. I was the one to witness it, after all." Pinball commented, taking a sip of his coffee. "I almost didn't recognize her as it had been so long. Upon noticing the hair style, I just knew it was Orange. I remember the first day that she and Dynamo had stepped into the arcade. I just loved how the two of them became close friends. It's even better to see the two of them have become so close, that they are now dating."

@Dynamo Pad

Candy nods "She had changed so much because of that accursed thing the Flim Flam brothers sold her" she would say sadly "but it took the love and care of her friends, especially Dynamo to free her of the curse" she would say, and nod, looking to the kids "I remember that day"

Orange would nod "the nurses just told me to stop being a baby and to go back to class"

@Etched Daydream

"I've heard of those foolish brothers. They are just swindlers who look for a quick bit to make a name for themselves." Pinball scoffed, rolling his eyes in disgust at the name. "I feel awful that Orange was tricked, but I guess they were in a sort of disguise. I don't think anyone would have known, until it was too late." He frowned, before smiling softly with a chuckle. "I guess the rumors of the magic of friendship was true, after all."

"I didn't like how the nurse was being so rude to you. I mean, it's the school nurse. They are supposed to look after their students if they aren't feeling good. The teachers wouldn't like it if their student had puked when a nurse would tell them to leave, right?" Dynamo rolled his eyes as he remembered that day, before shaking his head. "I'm just glad I was able to go with you, Orange. Otherwise, I wouldn't have ever known about what the nurse had said."

@Dynamo Pad

Chocolate nods "I guess it is true" he says "I am glad you were there to watch over her whenever she was at the arcade, and we thank you for that" he would finish his coffee, "To be honest, if what happened at the arcade didn't happen, we were going to go to the Princesses to see if they could help. We know Luna knows that she had suffered terrible nightmares and night terrors" he would say somewhat sadly.

"Yeah, well we were lucky that Celestia was our teacher, she was more than understanding and then allowed me to go home" Orange would say with a smile, "I think the nurse was just having a bad day, she was normally very kind and caring"

@Etched Daydream

"There's no need to thank me, Chocolate. I've watched over Dynamo and Orange for so long. I will always watch over them. Just like I'll always watch over those who wish to love and appreciate the meaning of video games." At the mention of the Princesses, Pinball's expression darkened slightly, before looking away slightly. "I think the help of the Princesses was a good backup plan. I'm just glad she was able to turn back to normal. What I want to know is where those despicable brothers found such a relic."

"I'm just glad that Princess Celestia was very understanding. She let me leave an hour early, so that I could go make sure that you were okay. I remember hearing in class the very next day that both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna gave the nurse a stern lecture." He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "Of course, that was all a rumor from what I heard. I wonder why she was having a bad day in the first place? Probably it was because there were too many students not feeling well, that it became too stressful