Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love is Truly and Forever Sweet (1x1 between Dynamo Pad and Scarlet Rose)

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and kisses his cheek with a nod "Yes Dynamo, I would love to be your girlfriend" she says, going to one end of the air hockey table, she then looks over to Starlight and Sunburst, giving her approval for Sunburst to join in. "It seems as if we're all connecting with old friends, it'd be funny if Hilda and Moondancer came in as well" she giggles, mentioning Rainbow Dash's old friend as well as Twilight's old friend.

Starlight smiles "Yeah, Sunburst and I were best friends as foals, but when he got his cutie mark before I did, he went to Magic School without me" she says, frowning a bit "but enough about that, Sunburst, you already know my girl friends Twilight and Sunset, but I don't know if you've met Orange" she says, as the pink mare waves to him, "and this is of course Dynamo Pad, the blue gaming unicorn I told you about"

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dream Walker

Dynamo blushed as he felt Orange had kissed him upon the cheek and said yes. He returns the kiss and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so glad to hear that. I guess that means I'm your boyfriend and I love to be your boyfriend, Orange." He smiles, pulling back from the hug as she went to one side of the air hockey table. "You can say that again. We started off with five friends. Now, we're getting more and more friends. I can see Moondancer, Minuette, Lemon Hearts and Twinkle Shine to show up. Seeing how they were Twilight's friends, as well. I can maybe see Gilda, but only if Rainbow and the others show up too." He says, walking over to the other side of the air hockey table. As he was about to swipe his card to start the machine, he blushes slightly as his stomach began to growl. "I didn't think I was getting that hungry. Is it that late already?" He asks, looking over to the front door to see the sun was about to set.

The gaming unicorn had turned his attention to Orange with an apologetic look upon his face. "Would you consider calling the game a draw and we all go and get something to eat? Since we both were at a tie, we can treat each other to some dinner. As a way of saying we reunited and became a couple. What do you think, my dear?"

Sunburst had nodded as he recalled everything he and Starlight had been through in the past. He frowned as he remembered having to leave and not see his friend again for some time. Even though he had gone through some difficult times in magic school, he smiled as he was happy to be reunited. "I remember meeting Twilight and Sunset through letters and a chance meeting. I haven't met Orange, but she seems like a really nice mare." He says, returning the wave as he looked over to Dynamo. "So, I was right, after all. This is the Dynamo you kept telling me so much about." He walked over to the blue unicorn and offers a hand to him. "My name is Sunburst. The stallion that Starlight must have told you about." Dynamo turned around as he listened to Sunburst, before taking his hand for him to shake. He was then surprised as Sunburst had pulled Dynamo into a hug. "Thank you for always being such a great friend to Starlight. I remember she told me how bad things had been after losing your dad, but I'm glad things had worked out." Dynamo was surprised at what was going on, but he soon smiled softly and returned the hug. "You're welcome and thank you. It's also great to meet you Sunburst. Starlight did tell me a lot about you and she told me what an awesome friend you are.  It's no problem because. It's also no problem because I saw Starlight as a true friend. She helped me in become hopeful again and I couldn't ask for a better friend like that."

As they pulled back from the hug, Dynamo smiled as he turned towards Orange. "I can't forget about you Orange. You were a true friend, as well. Now, we're a couple and everything feels perfect." He chuckled as he turned back to the others. "I was thinking that we should all get something to eat. Do you all want to go somewhere and relax? The night is still young." He says, Pinball Wizard walking into the area. "Go on. You guys can come back after you eat if you want. I'm planning to keep the shop open all night. Bring more friends and make this into a giant graduation party from the academy."

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles at him "You're right, if Gilda did turn up, Rainbow would be here already" she says with a smile and looks around, then listens to Sunburst and nods "I had heard about how you lost your dad, Dynamo, I'm sorry I didn't do anything at the time" she says but then smiles at the suggestion that Dynamo had "Yeah a draw and getting something to eat sound great" she says as her stomach grumbles just on time "I think my stomach agrees with you as well" 

Starlight nods "He was going through it really rough" she says, she then looks around to everyone who was gathering at the entrance, ready to go get some food "Come on Sunburst, we're gonna grab something to eat, wanna come?"

@Dream Walker

"You're right about that. You would hear the sound of a sonic boom and Rainbow would appear in a flash." He chuckled, suddenly frowning as he nodded in understanding. "It's okay and you don't have to apologize Orange. You moved at the time and we suddenly lost contact. Neither of us knew of all the things that would transpire to us meeting again. I know my mom and dad wondered about you. They thought you were really nice, but I don't think you didn't get to meet them. Hopefully, we can fix that in the future." He says, smiling softly as he took her hand into his own. "I'm just glad you understand and that you're here." He held back a chuckle as he heard her stomach grumble. "I guess we all worked up an appetite. So, let's all go and get something to eat. Do you have anything in mind to eat?" He asks as they started to make their way out of the arcade. As they made their exit, he glanced back to make sure that Starlight and the others were following them.

"It sounds like you were able to be there for him and helped him out. You were always a friend that others could depend on. Always never giving up and seeing the good in others. It's how I could see you had that great magic potential when I helped you out." Sunburst nods, placing a hand upon her shoulder, before quickly jumping back with a slight blush. "Uh...s-sure. I don't mind and it'd be great to catch up and meet some new friends." He grins slightly as he started to follow Starlight and the others out of the arcade.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods "I think I got to meet your parents a couple of time before I moved away" she says, holding his hand in her own and swishing her tail a little, "I remember one time that my mom and I were visiting for dinner and your dad had maybe little bit too much to drink and you and him had a pun war" she says with a giggle. As she sees the others approaching, she smiles some more and thinks for a moment "I was thinking, with all of us, we could go to that all you can eat place" she says with a wag of her tail.

Starlight smiles "Well, not always, but Twilight was there to help me see the truth of the matter"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo closed his eyes to think about the memory Orange had brought up. "Hmm...it's been a long time. I think there was a time like that." At the mention of the pun war, Dynamo's eyes opened, before widening in realization. "Oh, now I remember. It was so bad that the puns literally became toilet humor. My mom was so mad and disgusted at my dad, but you and I couldn't stop laughing. Now that's something I could never forget." He chuckled, nodding at the suggestion of where to eat. "An all you can eat place? That sounds good to me. Plus, it'll be perfect since we have a group. Now we just have to find said place." He smiles as he swished his tail.

"Well, you were her student, after all. I remember hearing about that in your letters. I'm sorry I had to go away for some time, but I couldn't forget one of my best friends." Sunburst says, frowning somewhat as he looked towards the ground. "I'm really sorry Starlight. It's just...I was having trouble in school and I guess I got caught up in my studies."

@Dynamo Pad

Orange giggles "I remember, we were like something like..4 or 5 I think" she says and giggles, shaking her head "I remember my mom looking at your dad with some disgust as well" she says and looks at him "I wish we never had to leave, but they had been given an offer they couldn't pass up, and well, you see why now, they're like Canterlot's version of Sugarcube Corner" she then looks around "I think I know a place, it's a bit of a walk, but it isn't too far from here"

Starlight smiles "It is alright, you always were the type to prefer books over other ponies, in fact, I believe Twilight used to be like that" she says as Twilight nods, remembering that, and how her obsession with studying had made her lose her friends back in Canterlot. 

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo chuckles as he remembered how her mother had given the same look his mom had given his dad. "I think they didn't want my dad to be a bad influence to the both of us. Seeing how we were 4 or 5 at the time. When you're young, then you'll be easily impressionable." He says and looks back towards her. "I wish you never had to leave, as well. You might not have had to meet the Flimflam brothers. Although, I can understand why you had to move. The malt and candy shop has been successful for a long time. I've been to Sugarcube Corner, but both shops have that sort of style to them both." He says, nodding as they continued to walk towards their destination. "Okay and the walk is no problem. It gives us a chance to catch up and get to know each other again. It's been way too long. Although, I have been wondering about something. It's your parents. Did they forget about me? They never really said anything to me, but I have visited the malt shop before. I guess the item device you were given must have shuffled some memories, or something like that."

Sunburst chuckled, while rubbing the back of his neck. "I guess I found more interesting topics in reading instead of everyday topics. Just finding something from the ancient past and something one might not have known is always a treat for the reader. I remember changing somewhat after we reunited. I do still read a lot from time to time, but I'm trying to not let studying and reading take up all of my time." He says, looking at the group, who were a few feet ahead of them. "Hey, Starlight? When we get to this place that Orange had decided. Can I talk to you about something?" He asks, a bead of sweat trickling down the side of his face.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange nods "I think they remembered you, but with everything that had happened to me, I think they didn't want you to get worried or freak out due to my curse" she says "And I think, because the curse had kind of..muddled my own memories, they thought it best to see what happens" she then looks around, leading the group to the all you can eat place, "Well here we are guys, it's pretty affordable and the food is great" she says "You just gotta pay 30 bits and you can have all you can eat buffet and all you can drink water, juice, coffee, tea and soda"

Starlight smiles and nods "I can understand that Sunburst" she says and follows Orange to the buffet "Ooh, thanks Orange" she says then looks to Sunburst "and sure, you know you can tell me anything"

@Lady Moonspell

"I can imagine how happy they'll be to see that their Orange has finally returned. I'm glad to hear that they haven't forgotten me. I felt disheartened when they acted like they didn't know me. I thought I had done, or said something wrong. I still stopped by, but the visits weren't as frequent." He frowned, nodding at how her parents wanted to wait and see what would happen. "It would be nice to reconnect with your mom and dad. They always felt like family to me." He says as the group soon arrived at the all you can eat place. "Thirty bits to have all you can eat and all the drinks, as well? That sounds like a great deal to me." He smiles, before frowning as a thought came to mind. "Hey, sweetheart? I was wondering something. How are we going to split the cost for our dinner? Seeing how we tied and both agreed to pay for dinner. Would it be I pay for your dinner and you pay for mine?" He asks, following Orange the others into the buffet area.

"That's not a bad payment option to have everything you want for dinner. I can see how this business is kept in well standards." He says, following Starlight and the others into the building. "I hope you won't be mad or disappointed. It's just that...I never really passed magic school." He sighed, shuffling his feet as he felt embarrassed. "I really did try my best and I could always understand the spells.I just had trouble and I just flunked out of school. It's why I ran away because my mother would always create these plans for me to follow. I just found a home to stay at in the crystal empire, but I just stayed in the house to study."

@Dynamo Pad

"I feel that my parents will be very delighted to see I'm back to my old self" she says and smiles, hugging him "and then things will go back to normal" she says, then thinks for a moment "how about this? One of us pays for lunch, the other pays for dinner?" she asks him.

Starlight looked at him and sighed before hugging him "I kind of had a feeling that may have happened" she says "you could always grasp the spell, but you could never really use magic" she says "I'm not mad or upset, and I am glad you found a home in the Crystal Empire..and I remember how your mom is like, my father is about the same"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo smiles with a nods, while returning the hug. "I have no doubt about that. I wonder what they'll say when they find out that we're finally going out together. I remember my mom and your mom would always say we made a cute couple. Even though we were young at the time." He says, thinking for a moment, before nodding at the idea. "I'm okay with paying for dinner. I'm guessing there will be more time to hang out tomorrow since it's summer vacation. So, we'll be able to go out to lunch together. Maybe explore the town, while we're at it."

Sunburst was surprised as she pulled him into a hug. "I'm glad you're not mad or upset, but I feel like I let you down. I was the one who helped you on most of the spells. I just felt like I was a good teacher, but with how everything turned out. I felt bad that I lied when I said I was a famous wizard. The Crystal Empire isn't so bad. Everyone there is really friendly. I think I remember you dad. I think he would call you child like names and treat you like a child. I think it was because of he wanted to protect you and always make you feel safe, but you're still an adult, who can fend for yourself." He says as he returned the hug.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods, "I'm sure that my mom and dad will be really happy to hear we are together" she says as she piles up her plate with her favorite foods and then makes her way to the table to sit down and eat. "Oh, Dynamo, I forgot my drink, could you please get me a cherry cola?" she asks with a smile.

Starlight shakes her head "I had my doubts about that letter you sent me, I'm just glad that you're okay, i had missed you a lot" she says, getting her own plate of food.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo nods with a smile, before chuckling as an idea formed in his mind. "I wonder if we should surprise your mom and dad of us being together." He says, while piling up his plate of all the kinds of food that he likes. He made sure to give himself enough food, but also knew he could get more food for later. As they were about to find a place to sit, Dynamo stopped as Orange asked him to get a drink. "Okay and it's no problem, hon. One cherry cola coming right up. Be back in a flash." He smiles, heading over to the vending machine to get Orange and himself separate beverages. For Orange, he made sure to get her a cherry cola. For himself, he decided to go and get a Sprite. After making sure he had everything, he levitated the beverages in a levitation spell, before walking off to find the group.

"I guess I could never let anything get past you. I should have just told you everything in the letter, instead of not saying anything and overreacting. I'm glad that you're okay and I missed you, as well, Starlight." He smiled softly as he began making his own plate of food. 

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and accepts the cherry cola when Dynamo had returned "Thank you, and you know, that would be a nice surprise for them" she says with a smile to him, "Not only that I'm back to my old self and the curse is lifted, but also that we rekindled our old friendship, and to the point of becoming a couple" she kisses his cheek then looks on as her friends had begun coming back to the table.

Starlight hugs him "I would have appreciated the truth, but I can understand you wanting to try to impress me"

@Lady Moonspell

As Dynamo continued to walk around the buffet area, he smiled as he noticed Orange, who had found a table for the group to sit at. After making his way over to her, he presented the cherry cola beverage to her, before taking a seat and placing his plate and beverage on the table. "You're welcome sweetheart and cool! It's not that late out, at the moment. I know that Mr. Pinball said that we could go back and play more video games, but did you need to be home by a certain time? I didn't want us to overstay our welcome at the arcade." He says, smiling back to her as she explained everything that had happened throughout the afternoon. "It's great how everything worked out for everyone. Now you, myself, Starlight and the others can look towards the future and keep moving forward." He says as their friends began making their way towards the table. "I know that I asked Jaded what she wanted to do since she graduated, but I thought I should ask you. What are your plans since we all graduated from the academy?"

Sunburst nodded as he returned the hug. "I wouldn't say that I was trying to impress you, but maybe more along the lines that I was still the same old pony that you knew when we were younger. I guess if it was to impress you, then it was because I really did like you, Starlight." He says with a slight blush upon his cheeks.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange looks to him and smiles, thinking on his question "Well..I don't think I do have a curfew, not anymore anyway, but I still don't really want to stay out too late, so maybe, I should be home by 9 or 10 at the latest" she says and then thinks on his other question "As for plans? I was thinking of just helping my mom and dad out at the shop, they could use it, it's always busy during the holidays" she smiles at him.

Starlight just rolls her eyes "I like you a lot too Sunburst, and that is all you had to tell me. The truth"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo listened to Orange's remark, before nodding as he took his phone out of his pockets. "Hmm...at the moment it's 6:30 pm. So, we should be back at the arcade around 7:00 pm. Give or take since we all don't want to rush in eating. So, we should have about 2 to 3 hours of playing in the arcade, before we all should go home." He says, smiling and nodding once more at the idea. "Working at the malt shop sounds like a lot of fun. I remember how busy it can be during the summer break. Maybe if you ever need help, then I can stop by and be of assistance." He says as he smiles at her.

Sunburst nods, while trying to hold back a chuckle. "Okay and you're right, Starlight. From now on, I'll make sure to tell you the truth. You're my best friend since we were younger. It's pretty much next to impossible to lie to each other, you know?" He asks with a smile.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods "I am sure that my mommy and daddy would love the help" she says "How about you come over for the night?" she asks "I'm sure they'd want you to be there when we break the news to them" she smiles and nods "and 10pm sounds like a good stopping point", she says, looking to the others, who all nod.

Starlight smiles "Thanks Sunburst, that's all I ask, is the truth"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo smiled, nodding as he was glad to know he could help at the store. "I'll make sure to ask your mom and dad when we all head home for the night. I still do work at the arcade, but I don't think Mr. Pinball would mind." He tilted his head in confusion. "When you say come over for the night. Did you mean for me to stay over and spend the evening? I wouldn't want to impose or anything. Plus, I would have to ask my mom if that's okay. Granted, she's also left in the unknown that you're back too." He says, nodding at the confirmation for when they should leave. "Okay and 10 pm it is. This will give us all enough time to play more games and maybe get all of the prizes in the store." He chuckled with a grin.

Sunburst nodded with a smile. "You're welcome, Starlight. So, what have you been up to as of late? I know we used to send letters to each other. Even now, we still send letters. However, I know you weren't able to since you were all busy with final exams. Any plans for the future?" He asks, before chuckling at the mention of winning prizes. "By my calculations, that would be almost next to impossible. However, there are six of us. Knowing all of us, we'll be able to split the arcade into quadrants. Each beating separate games to win multiple tickets. Which would result in getting all of the prizes in the arcade. Not sure on how much time that would take, to be honest."

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods "Well yes, I mean like old times" she says with a smile "I don't think you will be imposing, I mean, luckily the shop is just around the corner from here, so we can easily drop in on the way back to the arcade, right?" she says, resting her head on his shoulder with a small smile and cute flick of her ears.

Starlight smiles at Sunburst "Well, I'm hoping to go to university to study magical artifacts and archaeology" she smiles at him, eating her food.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo thought for a moment, before nodding with a smile. "Okay. Then I guess it'll be okay. We should eat first, then we'll head back to the arcade. Before we play any of the arcade games, we'll make sure to call my mom. If she says it's okay, then we'll make sure to check with your parents when we return the malt shop." He nods as he began to eat his dinner. "You're right about that. It's a short jog from the malt shop to the arcade. So, it wouldn't be bad to stop by, before heading back to play some more video games." He smiles softly as he felt Orange rest her head upon his shoulder. He leans his head against her head as he nuzzled her.

Sunburst nods as he began to eat his food. "That sounds pretty interesting. You were always one to study different kinds of magical artifacts. I might try to find a school to finish my education. Maybe find a career in studying new magic, or looking into translating old Ponish text."

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods as she kisses his muzzle gently "I'm fairly certain my parents will be really happy about all  the turns of events, well, maybe for the bullying Cheat did to us, but the fact I'm back to my old self and that we ware together" she says, beginning to eat her lunch, enjoying every moment of it.

Starlight smiles and nods "I think that would be a good idea, or maybe see if you can find a way to teach others. You have a really good grasp on the fundamentals of magic, but you're not very good at the practice of using it" she says with a giggle.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo smiled and wrinkled his nose as she kissed his muzzle, before returning the kiss. "I can imagine how surprised and happy they'll be, but you're right about the whole bullying part of the arcade. I don't think they'll like that, but I know they'll be glad to know we all worked together." He chuckled, but shook his head at the part of defending himself. He knew Princess Luna had only saw what was part of the fighting Cheat had caused. He could only hope that Orange's parents would understand, as well. "I can imagine they'll make a celebration for everything that happened. I know your mom will call my mom and tell her that we finally became a couple." He chuckled, before he began to eat his dinner.

Sunburst smiled as he nodded to Starlight's suggestion. "I'd like that because it would be just like old times." He says, rolling his eyes with a playful smirk. "Oh, thanks. I know I'm not the best of putting magic into practice, but at least I understand the fundamentals." He chuckled, before giving a kind smile. "At least I know I'll have a great teacher to help me whenever I'm lost."

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods as she nuzzles him before eating her lunch, "I'm sure the moment they hear it, she will be instantly on the phone with yours. I know she's missed talking with her" she says then holds his hand gently and then kisses his nose.

"I'll do what I can for you Sunburst, but just remember, I won't always be able to be there for you" Starlight says softly.