Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love is Truly and Forever Sweet (1x1 between Dynamo Pad and Scarlet Rose)

Dynamo Pad

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo smiled and returned the nods and nuzzle, before he continued to eat his food. "Knowing my mom, she'll be calling me and asking how I found you again. I remember she told me she missed her old friend from time to time. I guess this is one, big, happy reunion." He chuckled slightly, wiggling his nose from the kiss, before he felt his hand being taken into her own hand. "I guess this summer is going to be really interesting, huh?" He smiles as he kissed her cheek. "I'm just glad that I'll be able to spend time with you, Starlight and the others."

Sunburst smiled softly and nodded in understanding. "I know, but I really do appreciate the help, Starlight. We were separated before, but I know we'll always keep in touch. I don't ever want to lose my best friend again like I did before."

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

"I can imagine my parents wanting to plan some sort of celebration party. Not only for the fact I'm back to my old self, but the fact we are friends again, and what's more, together now" she smiles and nuzzles him "And then the reunion of my parents and your mom too" she smiles at him "Now I bet they'd get Pinkie involved" she giggles.

Starlight smiles "I don't want to lose you again either..I have to tell you, after you left for Magic School before me, I was jealous, and it kind of..paved the path to My Town" she says with a small shudder.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo had listened to Orange's statement, before chuckling as he returned the nuzzle. "It's pretty funny and/or ironic that I was thinking about asking if Pinkie should set up a party. Seeing how she's a legendary party planning pony. I can imagine this being her greatest party yet. So much has happened, but knowing Pinkie. She'll go all out in making an amazing party. We'll have to let your parents know first. I'm guessing we should head to your house first, before the arcade. Not only to let them know of everything going on, but then to also make sure of if I can stay over." He smiles at her, before turning towards Starlight. "Hey, Star? Do you know if Pinkie Pie is busy when it comes to planning any future parties? Orange and I might need her assistance."

Sunburst shuddered, before giving Starlight an understanding look. "I remember what you told me in the letters. That, and I remember how you and the others had visited the Crystal Empire to help out Princess Cadence. I'm glad you told me, but there was no need to be jealous. If anything, I should have asked my parents if I could bring you to magic school. However, the moment I told them about my cutie mark. They just whisked me away to magic school without telling anyone. If my mom wasn't so set on having a plan, then I feel as if things could have turned out for the better."

@Dynamo Pad

Orange would listen to Dynamo and nod, as Starlight then turned around and smiled "I'm not sure, but I can certainly ask her if you'd like" she says, as Orange nods "Thanks Starlight" Orange says "We're hoping to have a big party, to celebrate me going back to my old self, the fact Dynamo and I are friends again and are now dating and of course the reunion of my parents and Dynamo's mom" she explains, as Starlight nods and smiles, tapping out a message on her mobile.

Starlight smiles as she then returned her attention to Sunburst "Yeah, I admit, I did hold a pretty high grudge towards your mother as well, I felt like she just took away my best friend without even giving us a chance of saying goodbye" she says with a slight pout but then sighs a little "Anyway" she then turns back to Orange and Dynamo "Hey, do you think you could put in the fact that Sunburst and I are friends again and dating?" she would ask.

Orange looks to Dynamo and smiles "Oh of course Star, I mean we may as well make it a graduation party as well, even if it is a little late"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo nodded with a smile as he listened to Starlight's remark. "Thank you Star and we really appreciate that. It's just like what Orange had said. I think we can put in that fact to Orange's parents." He says, surprised yet happy to hear about his friend and new friend were dating. Sunburst, meanwhile, was surprised at what Starlight had said to her friends. "So, you uh...said that we were dating? Am I missing something here?" He asks, wondering when the discussion would be brought up. He knew he wanted to talk to his oldest friend about dating, but he didn't expect her to say something first. "Also, I'm guessing that you don't have a grudge against my mother now, right? I guess it's a good thing it wasn't a goodbye. If anything, then I could imagine that it would be a see you soon and we'd meet again." He smiled softly as he was glad to know he could meet his friend once more.

Dynamo chuckled along with Orange at the mention of a graduation party. "I don't think it's a little late to celebrate. We did just graduate today, so I can imagine we all thought the arcade would be our graduation. Although, that does bring up a good question. What kind of graduation party would we have?" He asks, turning his attention to his marefriend. 

@Dynamo Pad

Starlight smiles "Well, I would like to think we are dating and i suppose we were both upset about it, but it is in the past. I mean, you know what my father can be like" she would say to him before turning her attention back to Dynamo and Orange, "And thanks you two, also I agree with Dynamo there Orange, it's never too late to celebrate, and anyway, I'm sure Pinkie may already have something for that" she giggles.

@Lady Moonspell

Sunburst blushed slightly, before smiling softly at her explanation. "I guess you're right. I was going to talk to you about our friendship later, but I guess there's really no need for that now. I remember how your dad used to be. He would always treat you like a child instead of an adult. I remember he told you that it was his way of trying to protect you." Dynamo smiled softly and nodded at the implication. "I remember meeting her father once. I think it was when he wanted to stop by to visit. To be honest, he reminded me of my dad. My father would act like a fool and try to mess with everyone. I admit that I was a little annoyed, but only because I wanted to have a conversation with my dad. However, after he was gone I had learned the truth. He acted like a fool to make everyone feel at ease. Whenever they were going through a problem, my dad would always tell them to laugh in the face of danger or despair. It was his way of giving hope to others when times got too difficult. I know that even now how rough things have been." He closed his eyes as he remembered the hardships he had to endure.

Dynamo took a deep breath and sighed, before opening his eyes and smiling once more. "It's why I respect my father and try to follow in his example. True, I'm not my dad, but I'll always still be myself, no matter what." He says, turning towards Starlight with a grin. "You're welcome, Starlight and it's no problem. You're one of my best friends, so I'll always be there for you too. We make a pretty good team, after all. Although, I do wonder what kind of party it could be. Does anyone have a suggestion? I mean, we can brainstorm an idea and run the idea by Pinkie." Sunburst stroked his beard, while being deep in thought. "It's true we can all work together, but what would we want for a party? Not only that, but it depends on where the party can be held. We wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone, while we have the party at one's house or a specific location."

@Dynamo Pad

Starlight listened to both Sunburst and Dynamo. She had remembered the day that her father had stopped by, and then about Dynamo's dad. She shakes her head "My dad always wanted to preserver everything the way they were, including the place that Sunburst and I were born in. I guess he wanted me to stay his little girl as well, bit too late for that though" she says and rolls her eyes, but then reaches over to hold Dynamo's hand, "I remember meeting your dad once or twice before he passed away. I did think he was a bit much, but I can understand why he did what he did" she smiles at him "and I bet he's looking down at you from the stars, beaming with pride at how far you've come"

Orange smiles and nods "Starlight's right honey" she would say to Dynamo "It was always fun being over at your place, your dad, well both your mom and dad would always make sure I felt at home when I was over" she states before looking to Sunburst and nods "Well there's my parents' shop, or maybe we can hire a venue?" she asks then looks around "Do we want to invite everyone's families? or just have it as us kids?"

@Lady Moonspell

Sunburst held back a chuckle, before nodding in understanding. "I guess that was his way of showing that he cared. He could have gone about the idea in another way, but I guess that's how your dad wanted to do things. Not sure on why my mom wanted to do the opposite idea. We could have gone about not using that slogan sign when opening the gates to town." He placed his fingers on the side of his face and massaged his temples. Dynamo was surprised as he felt Starlight held his hand, before nodding as he squeezed his hand in her hand. "I know our dad's never met each other, but I think they would get along well. Seeing how they had somewhat of the same mindset." He smiles softly as he pulled Starlight into a tight hug. "Thank you Star. I won't deny that I felt that way when I entered that tournament in Baltimare. It just felt like he was there. Even how it felt like you were sitting next to me. Even though you were sitting in the crowd. I felt like I wasn't alone in those battles."

As he pulled back from the hug, he looked over to Orange and smiled. "They made sure you felt at home because they always saw you as family. They knew I made an irreplaceable friend and I know your parents felt the same. I think that's why your parents made sure i was comfortable and taken care of at your house. Even though they would always try to spoil me." He chuckled as he remembered being given multiple milkshakes as a child. "It's not about hiring a venue, but it depends on location and activities. I mean it is summer, so maybe a pool party. That, or something fun that we'd all take interest in. I would say just have us kids there. The parents might all be busy, but maybe invite my mom and Starlight's dad. That's if they are free and if we are okay with it." He says, looking over to Orange and nodding in agreement, before readjusting his glasses.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods "ah right, I got you know" she says and thinks for a moment "Well a pool party sounds like fun" she says as she looks around, looking at everyone for their ideas. Sunset smiles "Yeah, I like the idea of a pool party, I think maybe we can invite the others at the least, like Rainbow, Applejack and Fluttershy" she says as she looks to Twilight who nods with a smile, "and Rarity if she isn't busy with her work" Twilight says with a nod.

Starlight smiles and nods "Of course, so as long as it's okay with Dynamo, I say it's a definite go ahead  with the pool party idea"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo nodded as he liked the idea of a pool party. "I think a pool party sounds nice. Hey, Orange? Does your parents still have that in ground pool at the malt shop? If not, then should we find a place that has a pool for ourselves to rent out?" At the mention of inviting everyone, Sunburst nodded wholeheartedly. "You can't forget to invite everyone else. The rest of the rainbooms should be a no doubt on inviting. It does depend on what day we should have the party."

Dynamo looked back over to Starlight and nods. "I think that's a great idea. I know I haven't met your dad before, but I think it would be a great opportunity to meet him. Plus, I can imagine he'd want to meet the friend that's been there for his daughter." He says, an idea forming in his mind as he looks over to Twilight. "Hey, Twi? Since you're inviting the others. Do you think Spike should be invited too? He is your little brother, after all. Plus, does he still have that crush on Rarity?"

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles "Yep they sure do" she says with a smile, "We can ask them about having the party when we go to tell them the news" she says with a smile, finishing her food and sitting down a little.

Twilight looks up "Oh yes, Spike will be there for the party, and as for his crush on Rarity? I think he's moved on, realizing he may have a better chance with Sweetie Belle" she giggles.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo chuckled, before smiling at the pink unicorn. "I thought as much. It sounds to me like we'll have a lot to tell your parents. Maybe after we're done at the arcade, we can plan out the party. During that time, we'll send a group message to everyone to see if they're good with the plan." He says, finishing the last of his dinner that was on his plate. "That was pretty good. I know that most restaurants have the same kind of food, but it's good to find food that can make you feel full." He says, patting his stomach with a smile.

"That does make the most logical bit of sense. It must be a little heartbreaking to know that his feelings weren't reciprocated, but it's good to move on. Hopefully, the little guy will have much luck when trying to be with Sweetie Belle. Does she feel the same way about your little brother?" Dynamo looked toward's Twilight and nods. "I was going to ask the same thing. I remember hearing that Button Mash was trying to win Sweetie Belle's heart. Granted, they've spent some time together when playing games like Minecraft." 

@Dynamo Pad

Orange nods and smiles "Sounds like a plan to me Dynamo" she says to him, and looks to Twilight. "I think Sweetie and Button Mash has decided to be just good friends, as for Spike feeling hurt, he was hurt for a while, but I am glad to say he is still good friends with Rarity, and Rarity does approve of him moving on to her sister"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo nods as they're plans were all figured out and set. "Okay, then. Should you send a text to your mom and dad to let them know that you're stopping by the shop really quickly? If so, then try and send the message in the same way Jaded would. It's better we surprise them, then let them know right away. Once we make it to the shop, then we'll see if we can get my mom to let me stay over." He says, looking to Twilight with a kind smile. "It's a shame to hear that he was hurt for a while. I remember when I moved to town, I saw Spike from time to time. I'm glad he's gotten over his crush and moved on to find someone he can start a relationship. I do wonder if he still does that guy's game night. I always wanted to ask, but didn't want to intrude." He wondered, before shrugging his shoulders.

As Sunburst finished the rest of his food, he levitated his glasses of his face and into his hands. He took a cloth from his robes and began cleaning off the glasses. "Phew. That was a very delicious dinner. I guess when everyone else is done, then we'll all head out and back to the arcade." He says, placing the cloth away and placing the glasses on the bridge of his nose.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods, getting out her phone to text her parents. "That is a good point Dynamo, give them a heads up so they will be surprised but not too surprised" she smiles at him before sending the text. "I agree, having a crush on someone for so long, only to find out they do not return the feelings in the same way can hurt a lot, but it is good to hear he was able to move on and still be friends with Rarity."

Twilight smiles as she texts Pinkie and the others, nodding "He does, right now it's just him, Bic Mac, Discord and my brother" she says with a chuckle "always knew he was a bit of a nerd" she smiles "Must run in the family" she finishes.

Starlight smiles and holds Sunburst's hand "It sure was, so what's the plan, the rest of us go back to the arcade while you and Orange go to her parents' to tell them the news?" she asks Dynamo.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo smiled as he noticed that Orange was sending a text message to her parents. "It's better to let them know ahead of time, so we won't have to worry about giving them a panic attack." He chuckled slightly, before shaking his head. "What did you write in the message, sweetheart? Hopefully, your parents won't suspect a thing, until the time is right. I will have to also agree. I've met a few gamer's who had a crush and that crush went on for a very long time. Some can move on, while others just couldn't, but I'm just glad that Spike could still be friends with Rarity."

Dynamo smiled and chuckled at Twilight's remark. "I'm surprised to hear that Discord and your brother are involved, as well. I never would have expected Shining Armor to play Ogres and Oubliettes. I might try and see if I can join them sometime. I do have the player guide book/manual, but I haven't played in a long time. I also wouldn't say that being a nerd runs in the family. I would say it's a choice, but then I don't think that makes much sense. I guess it honestly depends on what you like and if you become very passionate in that subject, or something like that." He says, Sunburst nodding in agreement. "I can vouch for that. I like reading very much, but it doesn't make me a nerd. It's more along the lines of being very knowledgeable in the field of history and other subjects." He says, becoming slightly surprised as he felt Starlight taking his hand into her own. "If I can make a suggestion. What if we all go to the malt shop and then back towards the mall. It's starting to get late outside. So, it's better to be all together instead of being separated. More strength in numbers, if you ask me." Dynamo smiled and nodded at the suggestion. "I think that's perfect. This way, we are all at the shop briefly to let her parents know of what had happened. Afterwards, we can head towards the arcade and enjoy the rest of the evening. Seeing how we'll be there for another hour or two. We do have a graduation party to plan out for Pinkie Pie."

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles "I only said that I have a surprise or two for them" she says, nuzzling Dynamo and nodding "They're right Twi, it's not necessarily hereditary, it's a choice sort of thing" she smiles and looks to everyone "Alright, Sunburst's idea is a good one, it is safer to travel late in groups" shes says, "we'll all go to my place, then from there to the arcade" she says, getting up, and smiling at everyone.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo smiles playfully with a nod, before returning the nuzzle. "That sounds perfect and truly clever. Being pretty casual in the message, but still not too casual and a little vague. I hope we don't keep them in suspense for too long." He chuckled, before nodding at their plans for after dinner. "Okay, then. It looks like everyone is just about almost finished with their food. So, after we are all done, then we'll make our way to the malt shop." He says, getting up from seat and taking Orange's hand into her own. "Ready to go home, back to the arcade and enjoy the evening together, honey?" He asks, smiling lovingly at Orange, before leaning over to kiss her cheek.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and giggles at being kissed "I'm ready love, come on everyone, when we get to my place, everyone gets a free shake" she says, standing up "alright guys, lets go" she says, having paid for her and Dynamo's entry on the way in, she leads the rest of the group out of the restaurant and around to her house which was also her parents' work place. She opens the door "Mommy, daddy, I'm home~" she calls out.

Candy Hearts, her mother, looks up from the counter and as she does, she smiles wide "Chocolate dear, our daughter is home, and you should see this" she calls out, as Chocolate Swirl, Orange's father, comes out from the back of the store "Orange?" he asks, blinking a bit "Is..did..you're finally free of that curse?" he asks, scooping her up and gives her a tight hug.

Orange giggles and hugs her father back "Sure am, it's a bit of a story, buut..look who else is here, oh and we're dating too" she says

Candy and Chocolate look over at Dynamo "Welcome Dynamo, we're sorry if we seemed cold towards all this time, but we thought maybe..with the trauma she went through and the curse...so you and Orange are dating now?" she asks "I simply must call your mother!" she giggles, getting out her phone.

"Daddy, I told my friends they can have a free shake on me, is that okay?" Orange asks

"Ofcourse sweetie, but I think they'd prefer the shakes in a glass, and not all over you" Chocolate laughs, as he goes to take everyone's order.

Orange just rolls her eyes but smiles "It's been so long since I heard dad make a joke like that"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo smiles and nods as everyone was ready to leave for the malt shop. "Okay and that sounds good to me. One can never deny a free milkshake, in my opinion. Your place always had the best treats and beverages. Granted, the same can be said for Sugarcube Corner, but I've never been there before." He chuckles, standing up alongside Orange and paying for their dinner. He took Orange's hand into his own as she lead the group out of the restaurant. As the group arrived at the malt shop, he took his hand away from Orange's hand as she opened the front door. 

While Orange and her parents were reunited, the gaming unicorn smiled as Chocolate gave his daughter a tight hug. "Good evening Mr. Chocolate and Mrs. Candy. It's really nice to see you both again. It's okay as you weren't being cold to me. To be honest, I guess I must've forgotten you both. Seeing how I didn't know who Jaded was, before seeing that it was actually Orange. It has been a long time since I spent time with Orange. So, I hope you can forgive me for forgetting, or anything like that." He says, nodding in understanding, before nodding once more with a slight blush. "You're right about that, ma'am. Orange and I confessed to each other and now we're together as a couple. I think my mom would like that very much. It's been a long time since she talked to her best friend. Also, I wanted to ask something, but I think it would be better if Orange could ask." He says, chuckling at the joke Chocolate had made. "I want to make a joke to follow up on that, but that would be too easy. So, I'm just going to pass on that idea, thank you very much. Also, the same can be said for me. The last time I heard a joke like that was when Mr. Chocolate spent time with my dad." His ears fell slightly with a somewhat sad smile upon his face.

@Dynamo Pad

Everyone had already made their way to the table, while Orange was discussing things with her parents "Yeah, we were thinking of having a pool party to celebrate everything" she says to her mother "My being free of the curse, reuniting with Dynamo and dating him, Starlight and Sunburst rekindling their old friendship and by the looks of it dating, and all of us graduation from Magic Academy" she smiles "Think we can do this, mommy? Please?" she asks.

Candy smiles "Of course you can sweetheart, just remember to involve Pinkie Pie"

@Lady Moonspell

As Starlight and the others made their way towards the table, Dynamo decided to stay back and stay with Orange. He had a feeling her parents would like to talk to him about dating Orange. To which, he understood wholeheartedly. After witnessing Orange changing back to who she was, he had a feeling there was a lot to be discussed. Seeing how he and his family lost contact with her parents over time. At the mention of Pinkie Pie, Dynamo chuckled. "One can never say they wouldn't involve Pinkie Pie. She's the one who makes all the awesome parties, after all. I think this will be the most challenging party yet. Considering that we have a lot to celebrate after what happened this afternoon. Especially, after we just graduated from the academy. It's nice to know that we can have the party here. I think that will be a great way to kick off the shop business for the summer." He says with a smile, before looking towards Orange. "Do you think we should let Pinkie know about the party now? It would give her a chance to have a good idea on where to start. That, and we'll have to make plans tonight to let her know. Along with when the party should be."

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods "Of course, I'll call her later, to let her know" she says as she accepts her favorite shake from her dad, as he brought the other shakes to everyone else. Orange smiles "Come on Dynamo, lets go to the table, have our shakes, then we can spend another hour or two at the arcade" she smiles at him some more, leading him towards the table, where all the others were waiting for them.

@Lady Moonspell

"Okay and sounds like a plan. This way, we won't have to worry about rescheduling any plans, or make any last minute plans." He says, smiling as he was given his shake from Chocolate. As he listened to her statement, Dynamo nodded happily as she lead him towards the table, where the others were sitting. "Okay, sweetheart. It sounds like we can all still continue to have an awesome evening. Plus, I'm really glad to hear that your mom and dad still remember me." He says, a worried look was present upon his face. "I just hope that my mom will let me stay over. I know your mom said she would call her. My mom isn't always a fan of being told things the last minute, but still. She knows who you and your parents are, so I hope everything can work out."