Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Love is Truly and Forever Sweet (1x1 between Dynamo Pad and Scarlet Rose)

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods as she texts Pinkie while sitting at the table and sipping on her milkshake "Indeed, well I just texted Pinkie, and she says she will get in touch with the others, so that she can organize a time that is good for us. She'll give me the dates and I'll talk to my mom and dad to see if it's a good day and time" she smiles and nods "and I already kind of knew my mom and dad remembered you, but it's just as they said, they felt it would hurt me because of the curse" she says with a soft sigh.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo nodded as he took a sip of his milkshake. "Okay and that'll be plenty of time, while we go back to the arcade. I don't expect the party to be tomorrow, but it would make sense. Seeing how Pinkie can make a party like it's nothing. Plus, we'll be having a bit of guests. So, she might send a massive, multi text to get everyone's answers in one message. We'll just have to wait and see what happens and/or develops." As he listened to her explanation and soft sigh, Dynamo placed a comforting hand upon her hand. "I know it might have been a bad idea, but I think it was their way in trying to protect both you and I. Seeing how you and I were childhood friends growing up. They wanted to keep our best interests at heart and make sure that we would see each other again. True, the amount of time that passed may have seemed much, but it just feels like we were never separated. I know we'll be able to make up for lost time as I want to always make my Orange happy." He smiled softly as he leaned over to nuzzled and kiss her cheek lovingly.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods, "I always had you in my thoughts" she says to him in response to his last sentence, and sips on her milkshake a little, when she gets message from Pinkie "Ooh, she answered" she says and checks the message "Hmm, she says she should be able to plan a pool party within a couple days, oh, that's perfect, how does next Monday sound to you, Dynamo?" she asks him.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo was surprised at first from her remark, but smiled softly with a nod. "I'm really glad to hear that. Even from back then and when you were Jaded, then I guess I was always with you. I can definitely say the same as I always wondered where you were and if you were okay." At the mention of Pinkie and when the party would take place, Dynamo hummed as he took a sip of his milkshake. "Today is Friday, so I think this upcoming Monday will be perfect. It'll give time for everyone else to find time to hang out and to get everything ready. What do you think, everyone?" He smiles as he turned towards the others to get their thoughts on the plan. Sunburst had thought for a moment, before nodding at the idea. "I should be able to go to the party. I was given some time to visit by Princess Cadence and Shining Armor. So, I think it'll be no problem for me to attend the graduation party."

@Dynamo Pad

Orange nods and kisses his nose as the others all smile and nod "Yeah, next monday is perfect for us" Starlight says as the others all nod while sipping on their milkshakes. Orange smiles and texts Pinkie back.

Candy smiles as she got out her cellphone and dialed Gentle's number.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo wrinkled his nose as he felt Orange's kiss upon his nose. He chuckled, before nodding at Starlight's remark. "I guess it's settled on this upcoming Monday, then. I guess we won't really need to bring food and/or drinks. Although, I guess we can plan that tonight when we have our sleepover. We'll make ourselves a list and then text the list to Pinkie. It's better for her to be prepared if she wants to go all out on this party." He took another sip, before finishing up the milkshake. "That milkshake was delicious. I almost forgot how long it's been since I've had a milkshake that was good. Thank you, Mr. Chocolate." He glanced over to the counter and nodding in thanks to Orange's father.

Back at Dynamo's house, Gentle's ears perked as she heard the house phone was ringing. As she went over to check the caller ID, she was surprised to see the very familiar number. "Hello? Is this who I think it is?" She asks, almost imagining the voice of her old friend.

@Dynamo Pad

Chocolate smiles "You're welcome, and you are all more than welcome to visit any time you wish" he says, looking over to his wife, who was on the phone and smiles more. "This will be good, she's missed your mother so much" Chocolate says to Dynamo with a smile.

Candy giggles "Oh I don't know, is it?" she asks then giggles again "Oh of course it's me, I've missed you so much Gentle, we've just..been..going through a lot over the years, but we have some wonderful news"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo returned the smile with a nod, before a though had crossed his mind. "Thank you and I'd like that. Although, I was still wondering about working here from time to time if I'm not working at the arcade. Just in case it was ever busy and you needed some help. I can imagine Orange and I working well together as a team." He says, nodding once more, before continuing. "My mom had always looked in her old photo albums, but she never really brought Mrs. Candy up. I guess that's going to change in the future." 

Dynamo wanted to continue the conversation, but stopped as he heard his phone was ringing. He took the phone out of his pants pocket and checked the caller ID. "It's from Button. I wonder why he's calling?" He accepted the call, but was soon bombarded by Button's yelling. "DYNAMO! You've got to hurry back here, now! We've got ourselves a triple S, level 5 emergency for video games of the utmost priority! STAT!" Dynamo blinked a couple of times, while wondering what was going on. He was soon given his answer as he could hear Pinball Wizard was now talking on the phone. "Don't worry about Button. He's just freaking out because he saw a new video for a game. However, I think it's in your best interest, as well as the others to come back to the arcade. If you like video games, then I have no doubt you'll feel the same way as Button." Dynamo raised an eyebrow, before nodding at his old teacher's mysterious statement. "Okay and you've got it, sir. We'll be there in a couple of minutes." As they said their farewells and disconnected the call, Dynamo looked to Orange, Starlight and the others. "So, that was both Button and Pinball. They said we had to get back to the arcade as soon as possible. Apparently, they have a new video game, or some kind of gaming video to show us."

Gentle gasped as she recognized her old friend's voice. "Candy! I knew it was you." She giggled once more, before smiling softly with a nod. "I've missed you very much too, Candy. It's been way too long since we last saw each other. I remember you told me you and Chocolate had some things to take care of. I didn't question anything as I understood it was important. I hope everything is well. Also, you have some wonderful news? What is it?" She asks, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods as she looked to everyone "Alright everyone, you heard the man, we've got to go to the arcade asap" she says, finishing her milkshake and getting up, as the others soon followed suit.

Candy giggles "Yes, i don't know if you heard, but Orange had found an object that cursed her to change..but with the help of Dynamo and their friends, she was freed, and now Dynamo and Orange are dating!" she giggles some more "Also, would it be alright if Dynamo sleeps over the night?"

@Lady Moonspell

As everyone finished their milkshakes, Dynamo nods as he began finishing his milkshake. He grit his teeth as he placed a hand on his forehead. "Okay. Note to self. Never drink a milkshake too quickly. Otherwise, you'll give yourself a brain freeze." He shuddered slightly, before getting up out of his seat. "Okay, you guys. Let's get going. Sorry for the quick exit, Mr. Chocolate, but we are needed back at the arcade. We promise to not stay out too late." He waved to Chocolate and Candy, before making his exit of the shop with the others. 

As she had heard what had happened, Gentle could only gasp in shock. "Goodness gracious. Now I know why you and Chocolate had to leave so suddenly. I'm really sorry to hear that had happened, Candy. I'm just glad to hear that Orange is okay and back to her old self." At the mention of her son and Orange dating, Gentle grinned happily. "Oh, I always knew those two would become a couple someday. I hope those two will become truly happy together." She giggles, before humming at the idea of Dynamo staying over at the malt shop. "Hmm...I know it's a little short notice, but I don't think that will be a problem. Those two would always stay over the other's house when they were younger. Plus, I know Orange will need support over everything that happened. So, I approve of him staying and thank you for letting me know, Candy."

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nods "I wonder what could be so important though" she says as she and the others begin to leave the milkshake and candy shop, waving goodbye to her parents. As she does, she accidentally trips over her own tail and falls onto Dynamo.

Candy giggles "It is really wonderful, and you are right, I always thought they would become a couple too" she says "And thank you, I'll let Dynamo know he can stay the night"

(edited)

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo could only shrug his shoulders as he didn’t know either. “Who knows? This is Button Prompt we are talking about. Knowing him, he’s probably freaking out over a new video game. Although, I wonder what the game could be. I guess we’ll only know if we go back to the arcade.” As he turns back to make sure that the others were following him, he soon noticed that Orange had tripped and was starting to fall. Acting as quickly as he could he tried to turn around and catch her from falling.

As she fell into him, Dynamo tried to make sure that he’d take the brunt of the fall towards the ground. Once they fell to the ground , the gaming unicorn was caught off guard as he felt Orange’s lips were pressed into his own into a kiss

Gentle could only giggle and nod in agreement. “I guess that means we’ll be seeing each other more often, huh? Old like that as I’ve missed my best friend dearly. I’m also truly happy that our children have become a couple. I wish them nothing but happiness. Thanks again for letting me know and I guess I talk to you soon.” She stopped as she heard a crash on the other side of the call. “Uh...is everything okay, Candy? I thought I heard something crash.”

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

As Dynamo caught her just in time, Orange felt her lips press against his and blushes as soon as they part. "I uhm..sorry" she says somewhat shyly "I guess I need to get used to my old tail again" she says with a bit of a giggle.

Candy giggles and nods "I guess so, I've missed you a lot too" she says then looks to see what happened "Oh it's okay Gentle, Orange just tripped on her tail and fell into a kiss with Dynamo" she giggles once more.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo's eyes widened as he and Orange had kissed. As he pulls back from the kiss, he looked away shyly, while using his index finger to scratch his facial cheek. "I-It's okay and I should be sorry. To be honest, I shouldn't have tried to make everyone rush out of the malt shop. We still had plenty of time to make it to the arcade." He says, helping the two of them sit up and chuckling. "I guess so, but I'm just glad to have you back to the cute, yet beautiful Orange that I remembered." He blinked a couple of times after he realized what he had said. "Not that I thought that Jaded was cute, or anything. I mean, I thought she was nice, but I still missed you a lot. Uh...I think I'm just going to stop, before I make a fool out of myself." He waved his hands in front of him as he panicked, before he started to twiddle his thumbs in a shy like manor.

"Perhaps we can try and hang out together like the good old days. Maybe Chocolate would like tag along, as well. We could always try and have someone carry our bags, while we go out shopping." She giggled, shaking her head, before continuing. "I'm just kidding, but I think Chocolate should try and still hang out with us. I know he must still miss Quick. I know I still do." She closed her eyes, before opening her eyes at the news, while her jaw dropped slightly. "Really? Aw, now that's not fair. That would have been a picture perfect moment for our favorite kids. At least we'll have something to joke with them the next time we all hang out." She gave a fake pout, before giggling and smiling softly.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange giggles and nods "Its okay Dynamo" she says softly before gently taking his hand in hers "Come on, let us not keep Button waiting on us" she says as she noticed the girls were giggling at how they had their first kiss, she pokes her tongue out at them with a wink and a giggle before they continued on their way to the arcade from the malt shop.

Candy giggles and calls out "Oh Dynamo, your mother says it is okay for you to spend the night!" she calls out to him before returning to the call "Yeah, it was brief though, so maybe we'll get that chance still"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Orange giggling, before turning towards her. He smiles and nods as her take his hand into hers. "Okay and it would be bad if we kept Button waiting on whatever good news he has for us." He chuckled, standing up as he helped Orange stand back up on her feet. As he heard the other girls giggle at their supposed first kiss, he rolled his eyes and shook his head with a smirk. He also noticed Sunburst chuckle slightly, while noticing a blush on his cheeks. He assumed that he would want to kiss Starlight, but he seemed a bit shy to do so. He would have to talk to Orange about that later as he had a crazy idea forming in his mind. Just before they left, Dynamo turned to Candy as she told him the good news. "Awesome! Can you tell my mom that I said thanks and that I'll see her tomorrow? I love you mom! Thanks, Miss Candy!" He waved at Candy and Chocolate, before holding the door open for the others and exiting the shop.

Gentle chuckled as she heard Dynamo calling out to him. "Just make sure to get a camera next time. We'll need to make a sort of photo album for our kids. They were always so cute together, but always had awkward moments." She chuckled once more as she remembered the good old days.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange nods and giggles as she follows alongside Dynamo to the arcade, with their friends tagging along.

Candy smiles as she goes back to the phone and giggles "Oh there's going to be a camera, mostly the one on my phone, they won't see it coming, lots of photos will be taken tonight"

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

As the group started to make their way towards the arcade, Dynamo sighed happily as he enjoyed the brisk, yet beautiful evening. “I just love the evenings. You just get to enjoy the beautiful scenery in the sky.” He says to no on in particular, while looking up towards the stars in the sky. As a light breeze brushed past the, Dynamo became concerned as he thought he saw Orange shiver slightly. He quickly took off his jackets and placed the jacket around her shoulders. “There you go, Orange. Now you won’t  feel so cold. I’d hate for you to get sick.” He says, holding her hand into his own.

Gentle could only throw a fist in the air as she heard the good news. “Excellent! I’ll hold your words to it. You were always the best at taking photos.” She giggles as she looked towards the clock on the wall. “Oh, I think I might let you go. It’s starting to get late and I have some classes tomorrow. I’ll message you tomorrow and we’ll find time Ron hang out. Goodnight and it was great hearing from you, Candy.” She smiles as she ended the call, before heading off for bed.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange would smile "Perhaps its the new Ponymon game that is coming out?" she would suggest "I heard that it is only going to be on the Switch though, which I know you can take the Switch as a portable console with you, but it is still a bit bulky, I would prefer to just have it on the 3DS, you know" she would say to Dynamo "Or maybe it's that new arcade game, what was it? Oh right, it's called Tanglewood I think, it has Sega like graphics and is pretty fun"

Candy giggles and nods "Yes, I should probably get ready to close up shop as well, and then get things ready for when Orange and Dynamo get back for dinner" she says "It's been wonderful hearing from you again Gentle, I'll send the photos when I take them"

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

Dynamo hummed in thought, before shrugging his shoulders. "I want to say Pokemon, but then I'm not too sure. There hasn't been a trailer in quite a while, but I wouldn't want to say this is the case." He says, nodding in agreement, before continuing. "That's true, but I guess it's on the Switch for better graphics and more data capability. The 3DS couldn't really handle multiple Pokemon on one screen and the 3DS is reaching the end of it's era. So, maybe the Switch is the next best thing, before we get a new handheld?"

"If I may, then I think it could very well be anything. Whatever Nintendo announces, then it's any game that can be played on their system. I heard that older games would make a return, while some games from other consoles were going to be on the Switch. So, any of those guess may very well be correct. I guess it's better to wait and find out as we're nearly there." Sunburst stated as the arcade was appearing within their sights.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange smiles and nodded as she walked with the group, "That is very true Sunburst, it could be anything." she smiles "and knowing Button, he was purposely vague so as to not spoil the surprise" she'd giggle, still holding Dynamo's hand "Ooh Dynamo, you know we better be on alert later, I'm sure your mom and mine have made plans to not so subtly take photos of us together"

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

Dynamo chuckled at Orange's comment about Button. "You can say that again. That's how Button always was. I remember Starlight and I were either baffled, confused, or amazed at what Button had to tell us about some games. I guess that's what got me psyched to work at more at the gaming arcade." He says, still holding Orange's hand as he swung their hand holding back and forth. "I don't think it'll even matter if we're on alert, Orange. Knowing your mom and mine, they'll always have a way to take the perfect photo. Remember some of the times they took a picture when we were little? I remember one time where we were sitting under a tree to stay in the shade. They took a picture of us falling asleep, while sitting next to each other." He chuckled as he remembered the photo his mom had taken of them. "By the way, does your mom still have that old photo album? I think she and my mom would always have that with them." He looked towards her as the group soon arrived at the arcade.

As they reached the building, Button was waiting at the front entrance with the door held open for the group. "It's about time you showed up! Come on! Get in here, get in here! We have something awesome to show you guys!" He says, literally jumping on his feet in pure adrenaline. "Okay, okay. Just keep your shoes on, Button. We had to go to the malt shop and catch up with my girlfriend's mom and dad." He rolled his eyes with a smirk, before smiling at what he had said. To him, he was truly happy to have Orange back and being a part of his life once more.

@Dynamo Pad

Orange nods "I'm pretty sure they still have that album" she says, nodding some more at the memory "I remember that day, I think it was the first time I realized how I truly felt for you" she says and as they arrive at the arcade, she blushes some "You know how my parents can be like, Button, especially now that I'm back to my old self and now dating Dynamo" she'd grin a little.

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

"If that's the case, then maybe we can look at the photo album later, or tomorrow. I think it would be nice to look back at the good, old days. I guess I sort of feel nostalgic." He grinned with a chuckle. At the mention of that memory, he blushed with a soft smile. "I didn't think you had feelings for me way back then. Although, I guess over time, I started to realize that you were really important to me. I think there were times I was kind of selfish and wanted to try and keep you for myself." He says, blushing once again in embarrassment, before walking into the shop. 

"Well, I guess that's something I'll have to get used to. Seeing how I only knew you as Jaded, after all. Plus, I know you two will be all lovey dovey, or something." He shrugged with a chuckle, before rushing over towards the TV monitor. He set up the computer earlier with a video game trailer, but waited to show the others. "Okay! Now, I called you all here specifically for an important mission. This is a trailer that needs no words, but has plenty to tell. So, hold my controller. I'm about to make some gamer's careers!" He says, hitting the play button on the video for the group to watch.

As the trailer began to play, Dynamo couldn't believe what he was seeing. He marveled at each new Pokemon that was being introduced, while trembling at how beautiful the game had looked. Even the music was breathtaking, in his opinion. As the trailer had come to an end, Button looked over to the group. "So, what did you think of that? Did I tell you, or did I tell you?" He became a little concerned when he saw Dynamo begin to tremble. "Uh...D-Pad? You good over there, dude?" Dynamo didn't say anything, nor did he look at anybody in particular. His mane covered his eyes as he continued to tremble slightly. "Starlight? Orange? Anyone? Can someone put a barrier around me? I think I'm about to freak out." 

@Dynamo Pad

Starlight just chuckles a little before casting the spell and giving a shield around Dynamo "Try not to over do it, D Pad" she would say as the others watched, Orange just giggles a little but did watch the direct and nodded "This is really amazing!"