Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet Rose

Private Meeting of the Minds (1x1 RP with Jedishy)

@Jedishy

She smiles and accepts it, "It sure does sound like a plan to me" she says, leading him towards the sweets district, "and careful, else ponies might think that we're together" she giggles and kisses his cheek "N-not that I'd mind, mind you"

Badges

@Scarlet Rose

Winter choked on his cider a bit as she kissed his cheek. Color rose beneath his pale blue fur. For one addle brained second, he almost flew. He did not know why but whenever anything was a shock flight was the first idea in his head. He wings fluttered briefly before he contained himself.

" Well, I dont think I would mind that either. Though I have to say I am hardly decent at being a regular acquaintance... let alone anything else. .... "

His finger gently traced the inside of her palm letting her know that he enjoyed the affection but was just a bit overwhelmed and unsure how to respond. With a voice softer then a breeze he muttered.

" Not exactly how I expected my first kiss to happen and I dont even know how to react... "

It was more a verbal kick to himself as he was freezing up and did not want to hurt Tranquils feelings even as flustered as he was. 

Badges

@Jedishy

Tranquil giggles a little "Same, to be honest" she says and shakes her head "I mean..I've never had a coltfriend before..Salvador usually scared any stallion with intention of dating me, away" she says and then smiles at him "and by regular acquaintance, I hope you mean, boyfriend, because I am now really hoping that you will stay with me" she says and looks away briefly, she was babbling now, and she just sighs a little.

Badges

@Scarlet Rose

Winter gives Tranquil a hug and lightly brushes a stray hair from he face. 

" I can say that I intend to stay for the moment. I want to see how we get on and how all these items in the air play out before making any more promises. I wont ever lie to you nor will I ever commit to something I wont keep. So I cant say yes right away. Because if we were to not get along well or something crazy were to happen I would break my word to you and likely hurt you in the process. Which I would hate myself for. So this is not a no. I just want to let things develop to the point I am confident I wont hurt anypony along the way...

He hoped she understood. He wanted to say yes. But he was not school pony blinded by peer pressure and growing up. He knew that rushing into things might hurt everypony involved and the last thing he ever wanted was to see Tranquil hurt. 

Badges

Sign in to follow this