Sign in to follow this  
Dream Walker

Private Meeting of the Minds (1x1 RP with Jedishy)

@Jedishy

Tranquil smiles "Considering you live right above the shop" she finishes the sentence for him, cuddling close to him and resting her head on his chest, smiling softly. "Mm this is nice, wouldn't you say, dear?"

Badges

@Dream Walker

" Well, it's for sure better than sleeping in my tent. Heck of a lot warmer for one. That and you smell better than my travel blankets. "

Winter said teasingly as he stroked Tranqils mane absentmindedly. He drained the last of the rapidly cooling coco and set the mug carefully on the armrest of the chair. 

Badges

@Jedishy

Tranquil smiles and nuzzles into the head pets and mane strokes "mmm thank you" she says with a giggle "I sure hope I smell better than travel blankets" she says "I like to keep my coat, mane and tail nice and well kept"

Badges

@Dream Walker

" That is something we share in common. Its one of my few bits of pretentiousness kept from my time at home. I absolutely spend a bit more on good combs and mane care products. Though if I fly at any real speed it totally undoes anything I attempt to do. So I often have to comb my mane multiple times a day. or at least I used to. That is one benefit to city living less speed flying and thus a better-kept mane. "

Winter yawned mightly and his hand started to slow as it stroked Tranquils mane. 

Badges

@Jedishy

Tranquil smiles and nods, noting that Winter had yawned "It's been a long day hasn't it?" she asks with a smile and nuzzles him "How about I make us both a mug of tea each then we call it a night?" she'd ask, getting up and taking the empty mugs to the kitchen, washing them to use for the tea. "Is there a particular blend you'd like? I've got plenty"

Badges

@Dream Walker

Winter stands and follows her into the kitchen. He gives her a bit of a hug and stretches his wings. 

" That sounds great. Do you have any mint or other herbal blends? I am pretty much a fan of all tea so its hard to go wrong really.

He was exhausted but happier then he had been in a long time. For once the future looked bright. 

Badges

@Jedishy

"Hmm, chamomile honey and vanilla, chai late, peppermint.." she smiles up at him "I have almost every blend" she says as she gets out two tea bags of honey vanilla and chamomile, putting them into the mugs.

Badges

@Dream Walker

Winters eyes almost bugged out of his heat at the mention of chia late. He was almost giddy at the thought. It was something that he had not had since he left Manehatten he always felt it was too fancy and other ponies would look at him odd in places like Appleoosa if he tried to order or buy it. 

" By Luna.... I have not had Chia late in forever. Please, let's have that... I have missed it so much.

In a moment of pure happiness, he almost tackle hugged Tranquil and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

Badges

@Jedishy

Tranquil changed the teabags to chai late and smiled "Two Chai Lates it is then" she says with a smile and giggles at his reaction, she then kisses him back and hugs him as she gave him his mug "I hope you don't mind salted caramel"

Badges

@Dream Walker

Winter shrugged beaming 

" At this point, I have not had Chia late in so long that I am not apt to be picky. I could drink this by the gallon. Though I do not recommend it. I drank way too much in my first week or so after I left home. Got really sick. Pretty funny now but at the time I resented my parents being right.

Winter chuckled at his own youthful folly. 

Badges

@Jedishy

She smiles as she blows on her tea before sipping it "A mug of tea is always good before bed. I find it helps to calm both my mind and my body before I go to sleep" she smiles at him "and I can imagine, looking back on it, I can think that if my parents were there when I bought that relic, they would have told me not to buy it, and I probably wouldn't have listened, then look back and thought how much of a fool I was not to listen to them"

Badges

Winters muzzle scrunched up with frustration at his desire to drink his mug of tea more quickly than was sensible. Be blew on the mug and used his wings to force cool air towards the mug. He was smart enough not to flap too hard but it was a real temptation. 

" So do your parents approve of your line of work? Or will they be pleased with your change ish of professions? " 

He sipped gently at the tea that was cooled enough to be drinkable. He let a soft sigh of pleasure at the taste. 

Badges

Sign in to follow this