Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final - Team Moon Wins!

Jeric

2018 MLPF Pony World Cup Final   

191 users have voted

1. 1. Who will emerge victorious and be crowned the ultimate Buck Ball champion?

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Moon - Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, Somnambula, Pony of Shadows, Applejack, and Fluttershy

This poll is closed to new votes

MLPF_World_Cup_Battle_Banner_-_The_Moon-

And here we are. Over a year to get to this point. When I stared this thing back in January of last year it was in one thread in Sugarcube Corner. We started with 32 groups of 16 characters each and here we are ... two strong teams standing. 14 characters out of hundreds. I kept throwing twists and turns left and right to keep you all guessing. There are no surprises here. It’s Team Ponyville lead by Twilight vs Team Moon lead by Luna. 

Join your team and get ready, because game day is in one day. 

• Brohoof 8
  • The title was changed to World Cup Final - Ponyville vs Moon - Pregame Smack Talk
  • The topic was featured
(edited)
Spoiler

8370FF2F-BA3A-4C20-B244-7F820B589500.png.1929c2084d529a3ee0613b7a717b9248.png  74B84F85-6A9C-4E4C-B85C-DEA7DDC67F10.thumb.jpeg.7dd8de1177a345d73e2c134b87271c1f.jpeg8370FF2F-BA3A-4C20-B244-7F820B589500.png.1929c2084d529a3ee0613b7a717b9248.png

teamMoonFinalL.gif.c522a3eec487bf1876f748648259258d.gif

HAIL TO THE MOON!

Join the Fellowship of the Moon

teamMoonResistanceFlagV2PastelHCMoon.thumb.jpg.7e55b41f3228e267f3df047257569b3b.jpg.810ef48067f79af5d8949be0169940d0.jpg                                       photomania-55ee141ee57c2608936905a6023d24f1.jpg.bd1bb6a6fa6e679a74b59a60a091e01b.jpg                                          teamMoonResistanceFlagV2PastelHCMoon.thumb.jpg.7e55b41f3228e267f3df047257569b3b.jpg.810ef48067f79af5d8949be0169940d0.jpg

1211486940_TeamMoonBanner.png.9f30450a54ce5a8db17ec2d564f7e410.png

Spoiler

Tis the time again to fight another day against our fellow friends. While all this will be over soon, Grogar will not get away for the crime he committed! By altering the dream realm and forcing us to fight among others! I, princess Luna will make sure  this will put to the end! As the princess of the night and dream, tis  the time now to uplift this nightmare and bring Grogar and his followers to justice! We dream only momentary..  but only be awaken on the next to start anew.

198716.png

full.png

I would never think of going against my own pupil and my own teacher who we just got him back after so many years...but so many time I have abandoned my sister..

9bynnB6-Xcfd8WC6t2xvPLogJk_UCTnHThQvCtSwl44U4dD1b8JJ1Oyoh1z7yLd7yrKIElTPqw8F_TrREsLVz-xqv5ARo46hiC40YKnmJa6N6_ksgyyg3r7ei2ATcvmXBfYQLlBWKg=s1600

Although, it was said many times it was not my fault but even so..the regret still burns insides me.  I've  banished her to the moon and forced her to live with loneliness. Not this time. This time now, we joined forces and I choose to fight along with my sister not against! We all have to make difficult choice.. but this one I will hold dear to no matter what cost. Forgive me Twlight and Starswirl..

full.png

When there's kindness, hopes will always prevailed through our dark times. But we have to be seek for what's right and accepting ourselves by being true.

(Dark side of the Moon)

Where is your pillars of Equestria now Starswirl? You and your pony friends may have banished me before, but we both know you cannot defeat me without them. Stygian, my old friend.. still wondering if you had made the right decision in letting me go? Well, I will see to it that it will be your worst mistake! I have conquered over all before..

b5aGAhBLl3_phbOQ5bVFAbH51f2r9lMQR7Rt5Hl6AZQvUjocOZxa1XlqwISuFSsFB4y7v1l1_JjVNC2Q5B8kS8pNZZ0LBzNUCXWchz4eewsJkuEtcONA_yLXk98V_RZ-ajtuQAlNGw=s1600

I am the shadow and shadow lives within, you'd be a fool to think you could banish shadows from existence! 

pony_of_shadows_wallpaper_by_sailortrekkie92_dbswgfl-fullview.jpg

For ages, I have seek for my revenge against you Twilight Sparkle..bt this time it's different. My sister, Daybreaker is on the other side now with Grogar, waiting for their victors.  My revenge for her is much greater and I shall extinguish her! Daybreaker I'm coming for you and if anyone would have a chance to go against you, it's me! Princess of Darkness, Nightmare Moon!.... Don't get in my way.

Nightmare-Moon-my-little-pony-alicorn-30068356-640-359.jpg 

(Team moon Banner/flag made by @Rainbow Cloud. Banner and video made by @BornAgainBrony. Resistance flag designed by @BornAgainBrony and @SharpWit. Poster made by @Script Chime. Thanks to all for the hard work on these and the rest of the team for supporting!)

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 8
5 hours ago, Jeric said:

MLPF_World_Cup_Battle_Banner_-_The_Moon-

And here we are. Over a year to get to this point. When I stared this thing back in January of last year it was in one thread in Sugarcube Corner. We started with 32 groups of 16 characters each and here we are ... two strong teams standing. 14 characters out of hundreds. I kept throwing twists and turns left and right to keep you all guessing. There are no surprises here. It’s Team Ponyville lead by Twilight vs Team Moon lead by Luna. 

Join your team and get ready, because game day is in one day. 

Do I have to officially join either team before voting? Can I just stay with Changeling Kingdom and their bronze medal?

(edited)

Fluttershy cheering for her team, Team Moon will be like 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 4

Since Fluttershy and Starlight won’t actually be in the Finals roster, it just doesn’t feel the same at all...

Starlight Glimmer and Fluttershy will join their respective teams. They will not engage in the final, but one of them WILL face Grogars team

• Brohoof 2
15 minutes ago, ChB said:

Since Fluttershy and Starlight won’t actually be in the Finals roster, it just doesn’t feel the same at all...

They are going to be preoccupied ;)

Even if Fluttershy and starlight won't be on the final BUT if you want Fluttershy to move on and not be banish because ...that's just mean, well...you get the idea :orly::orly:

UnsungAltruisticCoyote-size_restricted.g

Just look at her! Who would banish this little cute innocent pony?:umad:

• Brohoof 2

There is no well wishes needed. I already know we are going to win.

How could you not let a cutie like this win?

image.thumb.png.ccdaad7daa96fa51d8459646cc7a877d.png

• Brohoof 4
(edited)

stygeyes.png

The young scholar's eyes dialated.

"What? Is that... no... it can't be him!"

large.png

There before him stood the imposing dark visage of what he never expected to see again... the shadow he once was; the shadow he chose to become... the shadow which he finally disavowed when he realized he had no need for it anymore with the help of Princess Twilight. Despite it all, he turned away the darkness he once sought.

...But it had returned.

Was it coming for him? Would he become it once again?

He didn't want to find out.
The scholar was baffled, and more than a little afraid.

"You were supposed to be banished!"

stygstarswrirl.png

"Cast worries aside. It matters not. For we have in our ranks some of the strongest magic users around. And if you remember, we have beaten him before; we will surely do it again."

The scholar took relief in this statement, but realized some of those same ponies were their opponents, now standing at the side of the beast they sealed away. He didn't understand what this was all about, but he had an innate feeling that this would all resolve itself. They just had to hold their own... no, do even more than that. 
This could be their biggest challenge yet. And this "contest" would soon be done with. But then what?
They didn't know, but they knew it was time to show their resolve.

*Final Fantasy-like battle fade-in sound*

Go Ponyville!

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 4