Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final - Team Moon Wins!

Jeric

2018 MLPF Pony World Cup Final   

191 users have voted

1. 1. Who will emerge victorious and be crowned the ultimate Buck Ball champion?

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Moon - Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, Somnambula, Pony of Shadows, Applejack, and Fluttershy

This poll is closed to new votes

On 3/11/2019 at 8:23 PM, BornAgainBrony said:

Well that works better in animation IMO. Here's what I mean. The scratchout effect is cool though, so keep those.

Then imagine that being an animation ~ which I planned to show it as at specific points, but I assumed that would be an overkill. :P Nevertheless, the way I had it looked neater to me.

Either way, is this how you wanted it to look like?

cJbxot4.png

I'm curious though, why do you need that exactly? 

• Brohoof 4

@Cloudz Fair enough. To be honest I don't really have a preference. Both versions have their pros and cons I suppose. :darling: Though it looks like most prefer the fully filled version, so that's something I'll keep in mind in the future. :mlp_icwudt:

Happy to hear that, you're welcome. c:

• Brohoof 3
5 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Either way, is this how you wanted it to look like?

I'm curious though, why do you need that exactly? 

Yep, that works! Generally it's just easier to read since it follows the logic that's been established since the earliest days of sports tournament brackets. In animation like you were playing with doing, the other variant would have worked, but as a static picture, this is better.

• Brohoof 2
11 hours ago, Rainbow Dash Swag said:

I refuse I only side with teams that rainbow dash is on

Although Dash's team was defeated, we, Moon, now play on for her salvation, and for all ponies.  @Rainbow Dash SwagPlease join in supporting Moon so that we may defeat foul Grogar and free us all.

Edited by Cloudz
  • Brohoof 2
3 hours ago, Rainbow Dash Swag said:

Naw fam rainbow dash is bae she wouldn't approve

Rainbow Dash is currently held in Gorgar's prison camp, along with more ponies than he can reliably count.  If you ever want to see Dash again, support for Moon now is of utmost importance -- Dash is counting on YOU!

image.jpeg.ae6f75f22994de346f365762ec6ee57a.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

My Waifu made it all the way to the finals anyway~! :P

But I know, even now, my support for her team is of the utmost importance. She and everypony else will need all the help they can get against Grogar!

Edited by ZomBrony
13 hours ago, Cloudz said:

Rainbow Dash is currently held in Gorgar's prison camp, along with more ponies than he can reliably count.  If you ever want to see Dash again, support for Moon now is of utmost importance -- Dash is counting on YOU!

image.jpeg.ae6f75f22994de346f365762ec6ee57a.jpeg

What no way how could she ever get captured she’s to swagalicious 

• The topic was unfeatured