Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final - Team Moon Wins!

Jeric

2018 MLPF Pony World Cup Final   

191 users have voted

1. 1. Who will emerge victorious and be crowned the ultimate Buck Ball champion?

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Moon - Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, Somnambula, Pony of Shadows, Applejack, and Fluttershy

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, FlutterGuy999 said:

Team Moon is looking particularly strong.  What with 2 Alicorn Princess sisters, 2 Elements Of Harmony, a Pillar of Equestria, and two powerful entities of darkness to balance things out.  They've got this in the bag.

Fluttershy is not on the team, actually... :( 

• Brohoof 1
41 minutes ago, ChB said:

Fluttershy is not on the team, actually... :( 

She a member of the team, she’s just not playing ;)

• Brohoof 2
36 minutes ago, Jeric said:

She a member of the team, she’s just not playing ;)

I guess that means Fluttershy gets to celebrate with the World Cup trophy, if Team Moon wins. :) 

• Brohoof 1
3 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

You guys got a video and everything!? :blink: No wonder Luna is winning. That’s pretty awesome! :fluttershy:

yep, @BornAgainBrony is the one who create the video and the gif banner. There will be more. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1
10 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Trying to get it rendered but it doesn't look good for getting it released before work :(

no worries, we got like three days of this? So take your time, no need to rush it.  I'm sure it will be great regardless. 

Alright fillies and gentilecolts. We have a once in a life time opportunity before us. This is our one and only chance to do something remarkable. 

Make Twilight Sparkle a back to back world cup winner. 

We've helped Twilight win the crown. Now let's fight to help her keep it. 

• Brohoof 3
24 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Let's make Sci-Twi's doppelgänger proud!  

• Brohoof 1
Spoiler

Tis the time again to fight another day against our fellow friends. While all this will be over soon, Grogar will not get away for the crime he committed! By altering the dream realm and forcing us to fight among others! I, princess Luna will make sure  this will put to the end! As the princess of the night and dream, tis  the time now to uplift this nightmare and bring Grogar and his followers to justice! We dream only momentary..  but only be awaken on the next to start anew.

198716.png

full.png

I would never think of going against my own pupil and my own teacher who we just got him back after so many years...but so many time I have abandoned my sister..

(flashback)

9bynnB6-Xcfd8WC6t2xvPLogJk_UCTnHThQvCtSwl44U4dD1b8JJ1Oyoh1z7yLd7yrKIElTPqw8F_TrREsLVz-xqv5ARo46hiC40YKnmJa6N6_ksgyyg3r7ei2ATcvmXBfYQLlBWKg=s1600

Although, it was said many times it was not my fault but even so..the regret still burns insides me.  I've  banished her to the moon and forced her to live with loneliness. Not this time. This time now, we joined forces and I choose to fight along with my sister not against! We all have to make difficult choice.. but this one I will hold dear to no matter what cost. Forgive me Twlight and Starswirl..

full.png

When there's kindness, hopes will always prevailed through our dark times. But we have to be seek for what's right and accepting ourselves by being true. 

(Dark side of the Moon)

Where is your pillars of Equestria now Starswirl? You and your pony friends may have banished me before, but we both know you cannot defeat me without them. Stygian, my old friend.. still wondering if you had made the right decision in letting me go? Well, I will see to it that it will be your worst mistake! I have conquered over all before..

b5aGAhBLl3_phbOQ5bVFAbH51f2r9lMQR7Rt5Hl6AZQvUjocOZxa1XlqwISuFSsFB4y7v1l1_JjVNC2Q5B8kS8pNZZ0LBzNUCXWchz4eewsJkuEtcONA_yLXk98V_RZ-ajtuQAlNGw=s1600

I am the shadow and shadow lives within, you'd be a fool to think you could banish shadows from existence! 

pony_of_shadows_wallpaper_by_sailortrekkie92_dbswgfl-fullview.jpg

For ages, I have seek for my revenge against you Twilight Sparkle..bt this time it's different. My sister, Daybreaker is on the other side now with Grogar, waiting for their victors.  My revenge for her is much greater and I shall extinguish her! Daybreaker I'm coming for you and if anyone would have a chance to go against you, it's me! Princess of Darkness, Nightmare Moon!.... Don't get in my way.

Nightmare-Moon-my-little-pony-alicorn-30068356-640-359.jpg

(I  really need to stop watching too much anime and playing KH xp.)

• Brohoof 2
1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

Alright fillies and gentilecolts. We have a once in a life time opportunity before us. This is our one and only chance to do something remarkable. 

YEAH! ^_^ ALL HAIL, PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE! 

• Brohoof 1
15 minutes ago, Bas said:

@TBD, which comics are these?

It's called Nightmare Knights, It's so good, you should read it.  It's basically about Luna rounding up a group of former villains to stop the main villain Eris. Who is taking over the dream realm.

latest?cb=20180725134754

13 hours ago, Troblems said:

but I’m not one to ...look a gift horse in the mouth. Ouch. These puns doing it for you guys?

Not really, but neighther does this one.

8 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

don't get me wrong, i like dogs, but i wouldn't exactly want one to be fighting for everyone's survival in place of a powerfull pony, so yeah..

On the contrary, you'd want someone motivated who'd doggedly pursue the menace. Canine not convince you of that, especially in these ruff times? Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Anyway - this thread seems to be full of Lunatics... next thing you know, someone makes their own version of Moona Lisa or make a movie starring Luna as the Night of Canterbury ._.

21 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Do I have to officially join either team before voting? Can I just stay with Changeling Kingdom and their bronze medal?

How come no one answered my question up there? Can I or can I not participate in the final round?

4 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

How come no one answered my question up there? Can I or can I not participate in the final round?

everyone can vote, be it on a team or not

23 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Luna seems embarrased. I wonder if that is because she knows Twilight will win the world cup. :twi:

image.thumb.png.bf2534c2d5eb5b6810a2c4ebc8bfbfbe.png

both seem to be blushing, maybe she's embarashed because she will have to crush a kid

• Brohoof 2