Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final - Team Moon Wins!

Jeric

2018 MLPF Pony World Cup Final   

191 users have voted

1. 1. Who will emerge victorious and be crowned the ultimate Buck Ball champion?

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Moon - Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, Somnambula, Pony of Shadows, Applejack, and Fluttershy

This poll is closed to new votes

39 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm referring to Fluttershy deflating the whoopie cushion in Twilight's face. 

yes, and doing it under the influence of pinkie's cutie mark, thinking her destiny is to make ponies laugh, and not knowing how

• Brohoof 2
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Toastypk said:

tssg4.png

imageproxyQQGQWE8Q.png.9d50803cf4345452d4966b73dde375ef.png

Starswirl is speechless xp

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

Cadence and Twilight had to hold it together.  Their team was behind, that was true, but not hy a lit.  There was still time, and yet, both the princess of love and the princess of friendship also felt a bit of relief.  As much as they wanted ti win for their team...Celestia and Luna were family to them...the two young princesses looked up to the older ones.  Still, they had to fight as hard as they could to help their families.  Their friends.  Every pony in tambalon!  And they did.  Together.  Hoof in hoof.  Rainbow Dash had to give them that pep talk before the match "no matter what, we will have two princesses defending Equestria, right.  And, they know we have no choice.  My loyalty is with my team, so let's get out their and try to win so hard their tiaras fall off!  I'm sure they'll do the same!"  

Celestia and Luna watched on.  This battle was the hardest to face.  Ecspecially for Celestia.  One was Cadence, the princess of Love who appeared in a flash of light in her sanctum...the ine she taught from the ground up how to use the alicorn powers bestowed upon her.  The other was Twilight.  Her most faithful student...a piny sue practically helped raise...and her 'children'were losing, and, as much as she didn't want to admit it, she wished it was the other way around.  Thoughts of the two disappearing from their sight terrified the sun princess.

"Tia!" Luna snapped her back to the game, "I realize this is most painful for you.  However, know that when we wun, we will he certain to bring them back very soon.  Take comfort, sister."

• Brohoof 2

I do have to ask though, perhaps we should save our strength for the fight with Grogar. Why would either team waste their full strength knowing this?

10 minutes ago, Nye said:

I do have to ask though, perhaps we should save our strength for the fight with Grogar. Why would either team waste their full strength knowing this?

The correct answer is to join together.

(but then who would win gold?)

• Brohoof 1
17 minutes ago, Toastypk said:

(but then who would win gold?)

Easy, everyone! :ticking:

...then spike ends up eating it all.

• Brohoof 4
26 minutes ago, azbat said:

Winona isn't the only dog in this fight.

mlp___triple_hoof_bump.thumb.jpg.3fdbcca03a6e9a195f581c669e8d3871.jpg

A pack of four wild animals, huh?

Hmm... Flutters might be on the bench at the moment, but maybe we can have her here in spirit.

Charlie?! Yeah, I see you over there!

DOUBLE-STARE!

• Brohoof 1

Pffft, all these Ponyville supporters...

Ponyville's got town pride, which is all good, nothing wrong with supporting the place you live in. But the Moon is seen by everyone all over the world. The whole world is supporting us. A measly town has got nothing compared to the Moon. :orly:

1894935.gif

• Brohoof 1

Ponyville might be 20 votes behind and we also might just lose this but all that matters is that we won in my heart. Team moon could never break my love for Twilight. ^_^

1979892.png

• Brohoof 3
(edited)

GO PONYVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PONYVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PONYVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PONYVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Divine plywood said:

Pony of Shadows? That's cute.

But why settle for some lousy copy, when you can choose the original? B)

So you’re also saying mewtwo is a lousy copy?

Hah. I beg the differ.:darling:

( they’re both cool is what I’m saying xp 

Edited by TBD
9 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

image.png.c207896ac3bd88060afbb27edd0b0a22.png

Perhaps somehow you failed to notice, that THIS time, neither am I...

image.png.19723217faae82cd9fab0c1d9bb5d3d8.png

SHKS.gif

Alright everyone world cup is cancelled due to having too many OP magical ponies.

32 minutes ago, TBD said:

SHKS.gif

Alright everyone world cup is cancelled due to having too many OP magical ponies.

Luna: Shadows... you crossed the streams didn't you!

Pony of Shadows: It wasn't me, it was Nightmare Moon.

Nightmare Moon: You liar! It was clearly Somnambula!

Somnambula: What?! I don't even have a horn!

• Brohoof 1

At last, everything is falling into place. Harmony has no choice but to deliver Twilight into our care along with the herd of sinners in need of some proper motivation. You shall win this faux battle, but make no mistake: you have already lost the war. Why else do you think I tried to help you in the first place. Those with such erratic behavior can never navigate the twisting depths where true nightmares thrive unsullied by the light of moon and stars.

Keikaku.jpg.6b3a0a49b09593193d102b86f2bb4626.jpg

• Brohoof 2
32 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

At last, everything is falling into place. Harmony has no choice but to deliver Twilight into our care along with the herd of sinners in need of some proper motivation. You shall win this faux battle, but make no mistake: you have already lost the war. Why else do you think I tried to help you in the first place. Those with such erratic behavior can never navigate the twisting depths where true nightmares thrive unsullied by the light of moon and stars.

Keikaku.jpg.6b3a0a49b09593193d102b86f2bb4626.jpg

Somnambula has a cooler accent than Grogar. The one with the cool accent always wins. I seen it in the movies.

• Brohoof 1