Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final - Team Moon Wins!

Jeric

2018 MLPF Pony World Cup Final   

191 users have voted

1. 1. Who will emerge victorious and be crowned the ultimate Buck Ball champion?

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Moon - Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, Somnambula, Pony of Shadows, Applejack, and Fluttershy

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Nye said:

Ooh Ooh! Moon badge! Where can I get one?

You get them by joining teams. If there’ s another match where it’s moon vs tambelon you can do so. But I’m not sure, you have massage @Jeric to see if he can still let you in the team.

Edited by TBD
2 hours ago, Nye said:

Ooh Ooh! Moon badge! Where can I get one?

you can't, it's the team badges that got updated to the places each team got, you had the Changeling Kingdom Rarity one which made it to bronze, so you got that one

3 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

you can't, it's the team badges that got updated to the places each team got, you had the Changeling Kingdom Rarity one which made it to bronze, so you got that one

LV is correct. 

At this point changing teams for a badge is a strong NO NO. Winner is already decided and all. 

4 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

What happens now, @Jeric?

1. The story continues that leads us up to the fight with Grogar. 

2. Live drawing 

3. The Boss Battle

• Brohoof 2
46 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

@Jeric I don't see a team badge :(

You didn't get it? You should contact @Lord Valtasar 

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

LV is correct. 

At this point changing teams for a badge is a strong NO NO. Winner is already decided and all. 

1. The story continues that leads us up to the fight with Grogar. 

2. Live drawing 

3. The Boss Battle

Another question, is Grogar going to get a 7th member too? 

9 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Oh, that's not Jeric's thing? 

I thought they already had 7 now? 8 if you count Grogar.

nope, counting grogar, the team has 6 members atm

11 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Oh, that's not Jeric's thing? 

I thought they already had 7 now? 8 if you count Grogar.

I believe so since LV made a post on our team thread

Just now, TBD said:

I believe so since LV made a post on our team thread

the matches are over now, you are no longer able to jump into teams, or exchange old badges for new, i will give the badge to any that i missed and didn't give it to when joining though

• Brohoof 2
Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

the matches are over now, you are no longer able to jump into teams, or exchange old badges for new, i will give the badge to any that i missed and didn't give it to when joining though

oooh okay make sense.

@BornAgainBrony you already got a team budget. It's just got evolved. :-P

Full disclosure and credit is important here. The initial badges and system was set up my me, but then I got some massive help by @KH7672 who took an initial design by me and ran with it and did the lions share of the designs. @Lord Valtasar Took on the task of event badges in general and help fillled any special requests and managed them. When this is all said and done very soon I intend to do a proper thank you video to all those that contributed on and off staff. 

• Brohoof 6
On 3/10/2019 at 12:30 PM, Rikifive said:

Congratulations TEAM MOON!

Here's something for you.

UdeJ8zW.png

Feel free to print it and put on your wall of fame. :D jk

That looks so cool!

And alright, apologies for the nitpick. I was in the process of resizing this to bring to Walmart, and then noticed some of the blocks still aren't filled in. Can that be remedied? Pleeeease? :mlp_rarity:

48 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

That looks so cool!

And alright, apologies for the nitpick. I was in the process of resizing this to bring to Walmart, and then noticed some of the blocks still aren't filled in. Can that be remedied? Pleeeease? :mlp_rarity:

Huh? What do you mean?

The team badges? It is supposed to be like this; these have moved forward.

... It's kinda like it was in EQG: Rainbow Rocks movie.

4 hours ago, Feather Spiral said:

I see what you mean, some of the badges are scratched out (to signify they've been defeated) and others are outright gone.

they're not gone, they moved on, to the next stages

13 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

they're not gone, they moved on, to the next stages

We know that, but there's still empty spaces left in their wake. @BornAgainBrony posted a chart above as an example, where the teams that moved on still have their flags in the place they moved on from.

And I agree with them, it does look better.

4 hours ago, ZomBrony said:

We know that, but there's still empty spaces left in their wake. @BornAgainBrony posted a chart above as an example, where the teams that moved on still have their flags in the place they moved on from.

And I agree with them, it does look better.

Well.. youre more than welcome to make one just the way you like it. I'm sure riki wont mind if you take his and edit it

1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

Well.. youre more than welcome to make one just the way you like it. I'm sure riki wont mind if you take his and edit it

I thought about that, but given a few things, I'd need the layered image file to work from, both for the scratch out graphic and also certain areas are already covered by something that I'd need room to fit in.