Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The thread where you ask Ody questions

Odyssey

Ask threads seem to be getting popular around here again so why not make one. Well, I made one a few years back, but I was dumb and young and naive and looking back at my old answers was hard to read. So let's start fresh.

Ask away about anything :D

• Brohoof 3

@Sparklefan1234 I think I might be... a griffon. Griffons are cool, and fierce, and strong flyers. But they have a really terrible way of living. So I'll just settle with a boring old pony.

@Stormfurry It's Muffy, from Animal Crossing!

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

@Sparklefan1234 I think I might be... a griffon. Griffons are cool, and fierce, and strong flyers. But they have a really terrible way of living. So I'll just settle with a boring old pony.

@Stormfurry It's Muffy, from Animal Crossing!

I knew that actually (forgot her name)... But...is she your fave? 

@Sparklefan1234 Probably unicorn. I can be cheap and lazy with levitation, lol.

@Stormfurry She isn't, my favourite's far less cuter than her haha. My favourite is Olaf.

And yes, I love me some classic Spodey

@The Recherche Odyssey is one of my favourite words, it has an adventurous vibe to it.  And I wanted to go for one that was simple but easy to remember. So I went with that!

• Brohoof 2

How brave and/or dumb do you have to be to walk around Australia during nighttime?

• Brohoof 1

@JonasDarkmane It will happen...

1010366.png

...In all seriousness, we're talking hopefully next year. I really am looking forward to it, haha

@Passion You got to be very brave and dumb to walk at night in Australia. Mostly dumb.

• Brohoof 2

Oh yeah, this is a thing, isn't it?

What kind of profession do you plan on going into later in life??

@Passion I am one step ahead to reaching the land of the Hobbits. I mean, my backyard has sheep! And I live nearby a mountain! And I called you an egg because eggs are good. You are a good egg.

@Stormfurry Think of me as a cat. Lazy, affectionate when I feel like it, sleepy, likes to be alone, a little crabby sometimes, can probably see things that nobody else can see. Yet I'm a dog person, not a cat person. I go against all laws in the universe.

@Phosphor I have been doing stargazing more and more when I moved to my new town last year, but I only got into it more around December. I got some binoculars as a Christmas gift, and even though they're on the cheap side, it made seeing faint stars a lot easier and more fun. I can identify a few constellations now, and I'm looking into things like how I can identify plants and where I can watch events. I'm basically still a n00b at astronomy, lol

And favourite planet? Pluto! :mlp_icwudt: But in all seriousness, I haven't thought much about it yet. I find all of them very interesting actually, especially since we're still learning and discovering new things about them. 

@TwilySparky Yep, it's a thing.

I want to become a zookeeper one day. I love all animal things, and I love to learn about them most of all. Learning all of the exotic ones and the common ones would be lots of fun and lots of learning. That being said, I'm not holding my breath that I'll get it. You got to do lots of studying for it, and it's unfortunately all for below average pay. So I'm keeping my options fairly open atm, my studying can possibly lead me elsewhere, like a doctorate or whatever

• Brohoof 3

@Magic Note A bit of everything, but I gravitate towards actiony/adventurey stories.

The whole show! ...nah, that would be too easy to choose the whole show. So to narrow it down to a few moments

• Madoka talking to her mom on how she can help her friend
  • Oktavia von Seckendorff vs Kyoko
  • Homura's backstory
  • Madoka's ascension to godhood

@PoisonClaw Fashion Horse, Party Horse, Rock Horse, Angry Rock Horse, Sibsy's Horse, GlimGlam and Muffins.

Can the purple dragon count as a horse too? He grew up with horses. I like the blue dragon and the orange dragon also.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OH MY GOODNESS LATE RESPONSES

On 9/7/2019 at 1:15 AM, Bas said:

You seem to obsessed with a certain kind griphon, why is that so?

She's just a cheerful character in an endearing way. Plus I've always tend to like a lot of the griffon characters. Gilda, Gabby, Gallus, etc., they're all fun

On 9/7/2019 at 5:08 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Why do you have a such an affinity for geese? 

My mum keeps on calling me goose...

I-I'm not a goose, am I? :wacko:

On 9/8/2019 at 2:26 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What has been your favorite episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic so far?" 

It's a tie between The Best Night Ever and Sparkle's Seven! I love the focus on all of the Mane 6, and they're both incredibly funny.

• Brohoof 1