Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler I think I see where this story will be going

ManaMinori

So if anyone has seen the season 9 trailer, we see that something destroys the Tree of Harmony. Now, many are speculating that the student 6 will be the new pillars for the next tree's generation. They'll plant a seed, imbue some artifacts (like we saw in season 7) with their essence, and carry the harmonic lessons of friendship and teamwork to their own lands, and the story will wrap up with its nice little bow. BUT hold on!!!  When the show of FiM ends and we get the reboot, I think it'll blend even more seamlessly into FiM than a lot of people realize. If the leaks we got a while back are true, and this reboot does, in fact, involve traveling to different worlds where different species reside, then it could go a little something like this- the ToH2 that was planted by the various races and cultures (Changeling, Griffin, Yak, Dragon, Pony, and Hippogriff/seapony)  then the tree like its predecessor, could have had its roots spread out all over the lands, and be something akin to Yggdrassil, where different branches lead to different worlds. The original TOH already has had quite the number of references to and comparisons with Yggdrassil, as it is, so why wouldn't the TOH2? I speculate that this is how we'll start the new reboot.

• 1 year later...