Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Dream the World Dreams

Joat

(edited)

RP Topic

Basic Details
This is a pony-only RP (it was either this or human-only and I figured people would prefer the former)
The intended tone is middle-of-the-road when it comes to light/dark
There will be some combat, but it will not be heavily present
There is a limit of four characters
Most of this RP will be taking place in dreams, so things may get odd

The Actual Plot
It is midnight. On a hill near Ponyville, there is a cat. The cat appears to be made of some sort of glowing ethereal energy. It is an embodiment of dreams. It seems troubled about something, watching the sky as if expecting something terrible.

And most certainly it will happen. Nightmares shall engulf the land, eliminating all other dreams. That is, unless something is done.

You must travel through the worlds of dreams and find the relics to defeat Akaladore and The Eternal Nightmare or all is lost.

Heroes
1. Storm Comet
2. Mary Kate
3. Lovely
4. Alex Justice Edited by Joat

Aye. The RP is accepting new entrants. The bad guys won’t defeat themselves, after all (unlike some villains), and RPing without players is simply storywriting. Simply enter a link to thy character.

Storm + Comet = Worst beach vacation weather ever.

Jokes aside, she is in.

As for the proposed villain, they would theoretically work great together. However, the main villains work by the principle of less-is-more, in a way. Meaning, the players are meant to know very little about him and not actually see too much of them (probably excepting the climax). That would make a character who so oft interacts with them a problem. So, in this case, the villain does not work.

Mary Kate: I know that the first five episodes is not a large chunk of the show for me to draw upon, but I am guessing those eyes are uncommon. Is there a story behind them? Also, out of curiosity, is the name correlation intentional?

• Brohoof 1

Mary Kate: I know that the first five episodes is not a large chunk of the show for me to draw upon, but I am guessing those eyes are uncommon. Is there a story behind them? Also, out of curiosity, is the name correlation intentional?

No, the name is not intentional. It will be hard changing the eyes and there is no story behind them so I guess we will have to think the pupil shape is different. Like maybe Rarity's.

Alright. Looks like Mary Kate is in.

Now I need to decide whether I’m a roster-half-empty or roster-half-full kinda guy and then apply it to the roster, because it is now at 50% capacity.

I have a question about Lovely.

How powerful is her ability to have people speak what is in their hearts? Is it a bit of a “nudge” that can still be resisted or is it an every-time sort of thing?

Also, is it truly ponies-only or does it work on other living beings?

I have a question about Lovely.

How powerful is her ability to have people speak what is in their hearts? Is it a bit of a “nudge” that can still be resisted or is it an every-time sort of thing?

Also, is it truly ponies-only or does it work on other living beings?

It's up to creative liberty ;)

~

It’s looking likely to be tomorrow sometime. The intended time is when all slots are filled. I know I will not start today, though. It’s later at night than I would prefer in terms of making that first post that sets the entire thing in motion.

(edited)

Thou’rt accepted.

And so, all slots are filled.

…That would explain the 25% post rate. Apparently, I forgot to outright state this here.

The RP itself has been created. The link is in the first post.

Rather silly thing to forget to mention.

Edited by Joat