Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies At Dawn

Snowball Macaroon

Who here knows about Ponies At Dawn? I'm sure a lot of you. They have been around since 2013, making awesome albums by collaborating many songs from all the Brony musicians who participate. Sadly, much of the good stuff doesn't get its proper recognition, nor does P@D. Last I checked their FB, they only had 525 likes. Is there *laughs* any pony out there who might know how to really get in touch with P@D and have some kind of merchandising put in order to help all the musicians? A lot of their time went into making all of their music, and P@D's recent album, "Enigma", is golden

• Brohoof 1

I know if it, but I haven't gotten around to actually listening to any of their albums. I came by their way via BlueBrony.

PS: You might wanna link their bandcamp or something to the OP.

Hey, Merchandise doesn't seem to be the right section for this, so I'm gonna move it straight to Sugarcube Corner.

I am very familar with P@D and I know a few people who are on the organizational part of the team. Try looking at my profile and add me on discord if you want to talk about it.

That aside, I myself have been on one of their albums a long time ago. https://poniesatdawn.bandcamp.com/track/away

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...