Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Your OC Was Was The Seventh Element, What Would Their Element Be?

Venomous

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Oc Chatterbox would be.... the element of inocence, she is too naive xD

On 6/13/2019 at 11:30 PM, Sherem said:

Sherem would perhaps be the element of balance, something to reference at the "Legacy of Kain" series XD

omgomgomgomg!!!! I'm happy to know someone remember those games! Is a reference of the pillars of Nosgoth no? and Kain represents the pillar of balance in the end of blood omen... such days :,)

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Balareth said:

My Oc Chatterbox would be.... the element of inocence, she is too naive xD

omgomgomgomg!!!! I'm happy to know someone remember those games! Is a reference of the pillars of Nosgoth no? and Kain represents the pillar of balance in the end of blood omen... such days :,)

as long as you tell me that Kain is the best vampire over anybody, we have a connection

2 minutes ago, Sherem said:

as long as you tell me that Kain is the best vampire over anybody, we have a connection

Hell yeah! Vae Victus!

• Brohoof 1

Mine would probably be the Element of Justice. Azurailo loves his people, and tries his best to be as fair as possible with them. He'll always take a moment to think if the decision he's about to make is good, or bad for the inhabitants of Ferroviaria. He'd do anything for their happiness. Even if that means giving up his crown.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

Mine would be the element of sarcasm 

Mine would definetly not be the element of Sarcasm, you mean:derp:

Mine would be probably be element of Autism and Mental Redardation

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sherbert MGS said:

Mine would definetly not be the element of Sarcasm, you mean:derp:

Mine would be probably be element of Autism and Mental Redardation

Is there something wrong with being the Element of sarcasm?

(If you are being sarcastic, I'm sorry)

• 1 month later...

Humility. Poor thing never thought high of himself, despite his intelligence and wisdom. Always thinks he’s not as good as he really is, to the point of inferiority complex

Edited by Steve Piranha

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/6/2019 at 9:12 PM, Bakugou is my Man said:

What would your OC’s element be? Wolf Tracks would be the element of patience or forgiveness.

That’s A good question. It took me a lot of time to think about it but my decision would be The Element Of Faith.

He would be The 2nd Leader In command of the Mane 7 alongside her and He would be The Element that keeps the trust and confidence In the group and Himself against the odds they face.

I hope this idea sound good.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

the element of patience. It's just as double sword as kindness.

Or the element of silence, as a positive thing. When you can only discover certain things when you keep silence and listen closely.

Edited by Ittoni

13 hours ago, Ittoni said:

the element of patience. It's just as double sword as kindness.

Or the element of silence, as a positive thing. When you can only discover certain things when you keep silence and listen closely.

That idea could work if written right. My element for my OC would be The Element Of Faith.

He would be The 2nd Leader In command of the Mane 6 alongside Twilight Sparkle and He would be The Element that keeps the trust and confidence In the group and Himself against the odds they face. I hope this idea sound good.

49 minutes ago, YoungJustice12334 said:

That idea could work if written right. My element for my OC would be The Element Of Faith.

He would be The 2nd Leader In command of the Mane 6 alongside Twilight Sparkle and He would be The Element that keeps the trust and confidence In the group and Himself against the odds they face. I hope this idea sound good.

I read your post before. It does sounds like a thing that the main six need given that twilight specially constantly needs to be reminded that her power comes from her believing in herself and her friends. It overlaps a bit with laughter but yeah, I do think it's a separate thing. Related maybe. 

Sounds good to me :)

1 hour ago, Ittoni said:

I read your post before. It does sounds like a thing that the main six need given that twilight specially constantly needs to be reminded that her power comes from her believing in herself and her friends. It overlaps a bit with laughter but yeah, I do think it's a separate thing. Related maybe. 

Sounds good to me :)

Thank You, dude. I think I'll write a backstory for my OC Sometime later, but I wanna make sure the OC Is well-written and isn't In the Mary Sue/Gary Stu category. When I get it written, do you mind if I can share it with you?

(edited)
54 minutes ago, YoungJustice12334 said:

Thank You, dude. I think I'll write a backstory for my OC Sometime later, but I wanna make sure the OC Is well-written and isn't In the Mary Sue/Gary Stu category. When I get it written, do you mind if I can share it with you?

Sure dude, I can do that. 

Tho I'm not sure why me (no.. I do know why) but I'll do my best.

Edited by Ittoni

(edited)
1 hour ago, Ittoni said:

Sure dude, I can do that. 

Tho I'm not sure why me (no.. I do know why) but I'll do my best.

I see your concern, but I hope you'll like it. Here's what My MLP OC Would look like:

My OC's Name: Comet Star

Cutie Mark description: A Golden Star with A Silver Heart In The Center with A Gold Ribbon underneath It

Personality traits: Serious (When Required To Be), Brave, Kind, Protective, Short-Tempered, Threatening If You Screw With Him And/Or his Friends.

Comet's Fatal Flaw: He Isn't as smart or into studying as Other Ponies are. He's smarter than other Ponies think, but he just doesn't put it in full use without encouragement. 

His Core Element of Harmony: Faith

Backstory: Comet Star started off as a bit of an arrogant Pony and kind of cared about himself at, but not to the point where he pushes everypony in his life away. He wasn't as at the top of his class as the other Ponies and wasn't into studying as much, but He started to rise to the top in Various sports and Junior athletics, which became one of his favorite subjects in school.

Comet's Father was A Top Royal Guard who had good connections with Princess Celestia and Luna. He was a loving and caring father to Comet when he grew up, but as he grew up, His father became a bit more absent from his life since his job as A Top Royal Guard is A bit more demanding type of Job. He was also too focused on it, so he didn't get to spend time with his son a lot due to his duties.

However, Comet Star's mother was very close to him and She used to operate A Flower Shop In Canterlot but moved to Ponyville so he can be close to his Son and spend time with him. Comet's Mother Was The Owner of A Very Popular Flower Shop In Ponyville, so she was able to visit his Son of A few occasions. 

One of the students Comet Star had a crush on was none other than Twilight Sparkle. Comet knew Twilight ever since he was younger, and Him and Twilight became Princess Celestia's personal students, Along with Spike the dragon. Comet Star and Twilight Sparkle started off as friends, and later on closer friends. In Twilight and Comet's classes, They worked together to Study, research, and complete projects with the help of Spike. Comet Star wanted Twilight to play some sports with him to be more active, but Twilight was more into books than sports, which he respected, so he played Sports with Spike and treated him like his best friend despite him being A Dragon.

Twilight being a bookworm wasn't that much of an issue to Comet Star at first, but it did when he befriended Minuette, Twinkleshine, Lemon Heart, Lyra, and Moon Dancer, who were more supporting to him than Twilight was. Comet Star's other friends helped him gain self-confidence, which succeeded, and even encouraged him to do continue in Physical Training in his Gym Class. As A result, he became more Agile and Flexible than most Ponies, but the biggest accomplishment was his speed.

Due to Comet Star's accomplishment with being A Fast Runner, he earned A Place on the school's Track Team, which was recommended by Spike The Dragon, which he accepted. He even earns his spot of the team after The Coach sees his performance with his speed during his tryout. Comet started to excel with Being A Track Racer, but one of his big rivals he encounters is An arrogant Bully named Firefall.

When He sees Firefall bully the other Track Racers and Other foals like Twilight, he steps up to him and this has Comet Star to start caring about other ponies than just himself. When Firefall bullies him, Comet Star starts to doubt himself that he can beat him but Twilight and his friends and A Few acquaintances he knows would stand with him & encourage him to beat Firefall.

It would be Twilight and the support of his Track Racer Fans that leads him to beat his Rival Firefall and caring about other than just himself. Before their big race, Comet Star warns Firefall that when he loses he's gonna wind up alone and have nopony to blame but himself. Firefall, being the arrogant Bully he is, acts stubborn and doesn't listen to him. The day of the race arrives and Comet Star and Firefall have a heated rivalry since it's their final race against each other.

Firefall looks like he's gonna beat Comet Star but Firefall crashes and breaks both his legs, which makes Comet Star's statement about him proven true and the attendance watch in complete shock of Firefall's crashing. Comet Star wins the race and The coach along with his other friends and family congratulate him and the coach says to him: "I can't believe it...You just proved you're not just A racer, you are THE Racer. I'm really glad that you weren't those other cheating Unicorns."

Comet Star responds with "I couldn't have done it without my friends and family on my side. They helped me keep My Faith in winning the biggest race of my life."

Comet confronts Firefall after the day of the race and Firefall apologizes to him and says that he's sorry for the way he acted and he should've listened to Him. Comet feels A Little bad for him, but he also responds to Firefall with "Don't say I didn't warn you Firefall, some track racer you are" and Firefall decides to be a better pony going forward.

Comet Star would still make great accomplishments being on the school track team, and continues his friendship with Twilight, but Comet eventually decides to take a long break from being A track racer to focus on his studies and being there for Twilight. Comet Star even Joins Twilight Sparkle on A path of Study Abroad, and during his studies with Twilight, the two Ponies would connect A lot overtime.

What do you think of my MLP OC's backstory? Is there anything I should change and/or add about it?

Edited by YoungJustice12334

2 hours ago, YoungJustice12334 said:

I see your concern, but I hope you'll like it. Here's what My MLP OC Would look like:

My OC's Name: Comet Star

Cutie Mark description: A Golden Star with A Silver Heart In The Center with A Gold Ribbon underneath It

Personality traits: Serious (When Required To Be), Brave, Kind, Protective, Short-Tempered, Threatening If You Screw With Him And/Or his Friends.

Comet's Fatal Flaw: He Isn't as smart or into studying as Other Ponies are. He's smarter than other Ponies think, but he just doesn't put it in full use without encouragement. 

His Core Element of Harmony: Faith

Backstory: Comet Star started off as a bit of an arrogant Pony and kind of cared about himself at, but not to the point where he pushes everypony in his life away. He wasn't as at the top of his class as the other Ponies and wasn't into studying as much, but He started to rise to the top in Various sports and Junior athletics, which became one of his favorite subjects in school.

Comet's Father was A Top Royal Guard who had good connections with Princess Celestia and Luna. He was a loving and caring father to Comet when he grew up, but as he grew up, His father became a bit more absent from his life since his job as A Top Royal Guard is A bit more demanding type of Job. He was also too focused on it, so he didn't get to spend time with his son a lot due to his duties.

However, Comet Star's mother was very close to him and She used to operate A Flower Shop In Canterlot but moved to Ponyville so he can be close to his Son and spend time with him. Comet's Mother Was The Owner of A Very Popular Flower Shop In Ponyville, so she was able to visit his Son of A few occasions. 

One of the students Comet Star had a crush on was none other than Twilight Sparkle. Comet knew Twilight ever since he was younger, and Him and Twilight became Princess Celestia's personal students, Along with Spike the dragon. Comet Star and Twilight Sparkle started off as friends, and later on closer friends. In Twilight and Comet's classes, They worked together to Study, research, and complete projects with the help of Spike. Comet Star wanted Twilight to play some sports with him to be more active, but Twilight was more into books than sports, which he respected, so he played Sports with Spike and treated him like his best friend despite him being A Dragon.

Twilight being a bookworm wasn't that much of an issue to Comet Star at first, but it did when he befriended Minuette, Twinkleshine, Lemon Heart, Lyra, and Moon Dancer, who were more supporting to him than Twilight was. Comet Star's other friends helped him gain self-confidence, which succeeded, and even encouraged him to do continue in Physical Training in his Gym Class. As A result, he became more Agile and Flexible than most Ponies, but the biggest accomplishment was his speed.

Due to Comet Star's accomplishment with being A Fast Runner, he earned A Place on the school's Track Team, which was recommended by Spike The Dragon, which he accepted. He even earns his spot of the team after The Coach sees his performance with his speed during his tryout. Comet started to excel with Being A Track Racer, but one of his big rivals he encounters is An arrogant Bully named Firefall.

When He sees Firefall bully the other Track Racers and Other foals like Twilight, he steps up to him and this has Comet Star to start caring about other ponies than just himself. When Firefall bullies him, Comet Star starts to doubt himself that he can beat him but Twilight and his friends and A Few acquaintances he knows would stand with him & encourage him to beat Firefall.

It would be Twilight and the support of his Track Racer Fans that leads him to beat his Rival Firefall and caring about other than just himself. Before their big race, Comet Star warns Firefall that when he loses he's gonna wind up alone and have nopony to blame but himself. Firefall, being the arrogant Bully he is, acts stubborn and doesn't listen to him. The day of the race arrives and Comet Star and Firefall have a heated rivalry since it's their final race against each other.

Firefall looks like he's gonna beat Comet Star but Firefall crashes and breaks both his legs, which makes Comet Star's statement about him proven true and the attendance watch in complete shock of Firefall's crashing. Comet Star wins the race and The coach along with his other friends and family congratulate him and the coach says to him: "I can't believe it...You just proved you're not just A racer, you are THE Racer. I'm really glad that you weren't those other cheating Unicorns."

Comet Star responds with "I couldn't have done it without my friends and family on my side. They helped me keep My Faith in winning the biggest race of my life."

Comet confronts Firefall after the day of the race and Firefall apologizes to him and says that he's sorry for the way he acted and he should've listened to Him. Comet feels A Little bad for him, but he also responds to Firefall with "Don't say I didn't warn you Firefall, some track racer you are" and Firefall decides to be a better pony going forward.

Comet Star would still make great accomplishments being on the school track team, and continues his friendship with Twilight, but Comet eventually decides to take a long break from being A track racer to focus on his studies and being there for Twilight. Comet Star even Joins Twilight Sparkle on A path of Study Abroad, and during his studies with Twilight, the two Ponies would connect A lot overtime.

What do you think of my MLP OC's backstory? Is there anything I should change and/or add about it?

I think it's really well written.

Also your OC name sounds similar to one of my own, Comet Quartz, so I find the coincidence funny. 

Personally I'm not really much for shipping, or involving your OCs too much with the main cast as to alter their own story, but if that's what you want to explore then that's fine. 

I think it has a good base to start with. I would be curious to know though how are you going to expand on the concept of "hope" because it's a very big powerful word on its own. Hope involves something so pure and incorruptible that it's never one-sided. So for example,  when Comet competes Fireball he does tells him that he's going to end up alone, and that is something I don't see a hopeful character say. It would be more on the passive positive side. Like, "I'm sure you'll someday understand" or "I know you can do better", "I believe in you even if you don't agree with me", but never with spite or stating negative things. And well, if a pony breaks their legs in a race I don't think anyone would be worrying about the race anymore but about the health and safety of the competitors no matter who it is, otherwise it would look like they have soul for the ponies that they like only and that they have not much empathy and that they do wish ill on their enemies.

Of course something that could be a developmental point for your character is to understand hope and known the difference so they can be the carrier of hope one day themselves. 

(edited)
19 hours ago, Ittoni said:

I think it's really well written.

Also your OC name sounds similar to one of my own, Comet Quartz, so I find the coincidence funny. 

Personally I'm not really much for shipping, or involving your OCs too much with the main cast as to alter their own story, but if that's what you want to explore then that's fine. 

I think it has a good base to start with. I would be curious to know though how are you going to expand on the concept of "hope" because it's a very big powerful word on its own. Hope involves something so pure and incorruptible that it's never one-sided. So for example,  when Comet competes Fireball he does tells him that he's going to end up alone, and that is something I don't see a hopeful character say. It would be more on the passive positive side. Like, "I'm sure you'll someday understand" or "I know you can do better", "I believe in you even if you don't agree with me", but never with spite or stating negative things. And well, if a pony breaks their legs in a race I don't think anyone would be worrying about the race anymore but about the health and safety of the competitors no matter who it is, otherwise it would look like they have soul for the ponies that they like only and that they have not much empathy and that they do wish ill on their enemies.

Of course something that could be a developmental point for your character is to understand hope and known the difference so they can be the carrier of hope one day themselves. 

Okay, I see. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and suggestions on it. I understand on your concern with Comet's conflict with Fireball, but he was a bully, so Comet would be standing up to him and be threatening to him for messing with him and his friends. It's before he discovers his element BTW.

Edited by YoungJustice12334

• 1 year later...