Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a religion?

kinda deleted

I don't consider myself religious, I'd say I'm more Agnostic than anything else. Religion just hasn't really been a major part of my life. Although I'm from a Catholic background, I never found myself practising it. Plus, there's a lot of sectarianism where I live between Catholics and Protestants, so best to just stay out of the way. I even know people who have been attacked in the past for identifying as a Catholic or Protestant. 

• Brohoof 2

I am, without a doubt, a full atheist and, actually, very anti-religion. Don't worry, I don't slag people for believing.

Of course, this is only if worshipping fillies is not considered a religion. Cause that would be mine. :p

11 hours ago, Hightlyze said:

Tbh I kinda dislike people saying they are atheist and why.

Can I ask why? It doesn't seem fair to dislike people for their beliefs or lack thereof if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

Anyone who says homosexuals are evil and going to hell are not the followers I agree.

The God I believe loves all HIS children, regardless of gender, sex, race, and sexual orientation. He is the God of Love and Peace and it would hypocritical to deny homosexuals the happiness of being with the one they genuinely love. If they are happy together and do sex safely, that should be their decision and not a "damn you to Hell" sin.

Besides it's the 21st century and things change all the time so honestly, People who use such an old book to say what's right and wrong and treat homosexuals with Contempt at best and murder at worst with no exceptions are the kind of people who make their religion look hateful instead of welcoming, like a good religion should. 

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Hightlyze said:

Tbh I kinda dislike people saying they are atheist and why.

Yeah, well, I dislike the religious nutjobs calling for me to burn because I'm not straight and I'm trans. Kind of a two way street, mate. Not saying you're part of that subset, but it's the idea in general.

• Brohoof 1

On 3/12/2019 at 2:30 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Mahayana Buddhist with a bit of Taoism

Who are your favorite Dharma teachers or resources? I use a lot of Buddhist and Taoist stuff in my Jedi training 

Agnostic.

Doesn't make much sense to be religious or non-religious when neither side has enough concrete facts to support their cases. So just accept that you don't know yet and may never know and until you do, not to let it bother you in life.

On 3/17/2019 at 7:13 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I am a Christian. I am a strong believer in Jesus and I always will be. That is what I dedicate my life to.

With the way you allowed me and Emperor Blu Traincrown's OC to date in your RP, you seem like the kind of Christian who lives and let homosexuals live, which is my kind of Christian.

:mlp_wink:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...