Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Gallus and Silverstream [CLOSED]

Woohoo

(edited)

*insert long awkward exchange of Silverstream trying to convince Gallus to do an AMA... and him finally relenting*

askglss.thumb.png.3a5a92d724c6d16552ddd0f00f3696ea.png

*sigh* Hello... I'm Gallus.

Hi, I'm Silverstream and I'm the niece of Queen Novo.

And I'm just a lowly orphan from Griffonstone. Anyway, we're both students attending Twilight's School of Friendship. We also did save Equestria from Crazy Glue... uh, I mean Cozy Glow.

*giggles* That should've been her real name. Also, aren't you forgetting something Gallus?

Huh? Oh right. Silver and I are boyfriend and girlfriend.

*hugs Gallus extremely tight* And I love you soooooo much! *releases Gallus* Whoops, sorry. Anyways, I think we introduced ourselves enough. Feel free to ask us anything.

Well, almost anything...

Please read before posting

Spoiler

1.  Keep it clean please... at least until swear words are canon in MLP.
  2.  Don't like this ship? Or my headcanon for these characters? Then why are you even here? -_-
  3.  Only the OP, which is me, can roleplay characters.
  4.  This is my first time doing something roleplay related. If I seem OOC, deal with it.
  5.  I'm a slow responder. Also deal with it.
  6.  If you a question relating to a new episode, please wait a day or so to ask it. I need time for the new episode to sink in. Since I've tuned out of S9, please try not to ask any questions relating to S9. 

Recommended questions to ask (just don't ask all at once, once answered they'll be removed from the list.)

•  What are their backstories?
  •  How they fell in love?
  •  What they did during the summer?
  •  What they did during "The Best Gift Ever"?
  •  What they have planned for the future?
  •  Anything relating to stairs?
  •  Why is Gallus blue?

•  
Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Greetings, Gallus & Silverstream! 

Welcome to the wonderful world of "Ask a Pony"! :pinkie:

I was wondering: "Who is your favorite Professor at the School of Friendship?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :-D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Gallus, we got our first question! Yaaaaaaay!

Well, that was quick. What does it say?

On 3/9/2019 at 11:58 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Who is your favorite Professor at the School of Friendship?"

Favorite professor? I love all the professors! But if I had to be pick a favorite... it would be Professor Pinkie! She always makes her class super duper extra fun. Plus, she always bakes lots of cupcakes for every creature. How about your favorite, Gallus?

Believe it or not, Professor Fluttershy. She's probably the nicest professor.

*gasps overdramatically* I thought Rainbow Dash was your favorite.

She was, but after that field trip where Yona almost drowned and Egghead and AJ almost became Bite-acuda food, she dropped to number two.

Still, best... field trip... ever!

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 3

Hi, Gallus and Silverstream! :D

I'm glad to hear you've found love! :pinkie: I was wondering, if you had to choose one thing you like the most about each other, what would you choose? :ooh: 

And if it's alright for me to ask this, are there any such traits you don't particularly care about? :adorkable:

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Gallus, look, more questions! Woohoo!

Silver, do you have to cheer everytime we get a new question?

Yep!

*sigh* Let's answer them...

On 3/9/2019 at 1:58 PM, Tacodidra said:

Hi, Gallus and Silverstream! :D

I'm glad to hear you've found love! :pinkie: I was wondering, if you had to choose one thing you like the most about each other, what would you choose? :ooh: 

And if it's alright for me to ask this, are there any such traits you don't particularly care about? :adorkable:

There are many things that I love about Silverstream that it's hard to choose. If I had to pick one, it would be her bubbliness. Is that a word, Silver?

It is now. ^_^

Your bubbliness is something I never, or at least rarely saw in Griffonstone. Initially, I was annoyed with it, but then I grew to admire it over time. This is gonna sound sappy but... Silverstream, you are my sunshine.

*blushes* Awww, Gallus, you charmer. As for the one thing I love about you, Gallus, it's how much you've changed for the better. When I first met you on the first day of school, you were pretty snarky, selfish, easily upset, and not wanting anything to do with friendship.

And frankly, I'm still kinda am. :P 

Maybe a little, but look at yourself now. You're a lot less snarky and selfish, you're managing your anger, and best of all, you have wonderful friends and one amazing girlfriend.

Now that I think about it, if I was still my old self, I probably would've left you in the cave under the school when we were tested by the Tree of Harmony. But I didn't. Instead, I gave you the confidence to beat your fear of the Storm King. By the way, your "telling-off" to him was absolutely awesome!

Thanks, Gally. I think we've answered the question quite enough. Onto the next one! :mlp_proud:

On 3/9/2019 at 2:16 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Gallus & Silverstream,

"What are some of your favorite things that you enjoy doing together?"

We have a lot of favorite things that we do together, but our most favorite thing of all is watching sunsets.

Sunsets are very special to Silver and I, as we both rarely saw them during our childhoods. In Griffonstone, it was often too cloudy, rainy, or snowy to even see the sunset. Before coming here, I think I've seen probably five sunsets in my lifetime.

In my case, I lived underwater for almost my entire life so I've never seen the sun set, rise, or even the sun at all. I remember my first sunset on the day we were allowed to return to Mount Aris. I was so mesmerized by all the colors reflected in the sky and on the ocean. 

In fact, a sunset played an important role in our relationship. On the last day before summer break, I was up on the top floor balcony, just watching the sunset all by myself, when Silver decided to join me.

While the sun was setting, we reflected on the adventures we had, how we've changed, and how much we were going to miss each other over the summer. Mostly on missing each other. ;_;

It was then I finally gathered the courage to tell Silver how I really felt about her. Just when I was about to say "I love you..."

Ooh! Ooh! Let me tell it! I immediately tackled him and passionately locked my beak with his. That was our very first kiss.

It was a bit too aggressive, but still passionate. As we said our goodbyes, I promised I would visit her on Mount Aris over the summer. It took a while but I did keep that promise, but that's another story. :mlp_icwudt:

On 3/9/2019 at 2:17 PM, Stormfurry said:

Why're you two so cute?

Uh, because we are..?

large.jpeg

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 4

58 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Gallus, look, more questions! Woohoo!

*Silverstream getting the OP's attention* :P

59 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

We have a lot of favorite things that we do together, but our most favorite thing of all is watching sunsets.

Sunsets are very special to Silver and I, as we both rarely saw them during our childhoods. In Griffonstone, it was often too cloudy, rainy, or snowy to even see the sunset. Before coming here, I think I've seen probably five sunsets in my lifetime.

In my case, I lived underwater for almost my entire life so I've never the sun set, rise, or even the sun at all. I remember my first sunset on the day we were allowed to return to Mount Aris. I was so mesmerized by all the colors reflected in the sky and on the ocean. 

In fact, a sunset played an important role in our relationship. On the last day before summer break, I was up on the top floor balcony, just watching the sunset all by myself, when Silver decided to join me.

While the sun was setting, we reflected on the adventures we had, how we've changed, and how much we were going to miss each other over the summer. Mostly on missing each other. ;_;

It was then I finally gathered the courage to tell how I really felt about her. Just when I was about to say "I love you..."

Ooh! Ooh! Let me tell it! I immediately tackled him and passionately locked my beak with his. That was very first kiss.

It was a bit too aggressive, but still passionate. As we said our goodbyes, I promised I would visit her on Mount Aris over the summer. It took a while but I did keep that promise, but that's another story. :mlp_icwudt:

Awww! :kindness:

"Gallus, do you prefer living in Griffonstone or Ponyville?"

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 3/9/2019 at 6:53 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Gallus, do you prefer living in Griffonstone or Ponyville?"

That's an easy question. Ponyville by far. Everything here is much, much nicer. Plus, if I never came to Ponyville, I never would've met Silver or any of my best friends.

*Happy birb noises*

I don't think I'll ever go back to live in Griffonstone. I have way too many painful memories there. One day, I'll tell you all about those painful memories. >_>

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Gallus, wake up! You have a question!

*moans groggly* Five more minutes.

Gallus, it's already noon and we're meeting our friends for lunch soon!

*frantically jumps out of bed* Ok, I'm awake! I think I have time for a quickie.

On 3/10/2019 at 11:45 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Gallus, do you like to sing or dance? If not, has Silverstream tried to teach you?"  

Do I like to sing? No, mostly because I never learned how, and I never learned how because singing is banned in Griffonstone.

905916.png 

Well that's no fun. -_-

Tell me about it. As for dancing, not very much aside from a little jig at Fluttershy's dance party.

1960196.gif

I wanna teach you how to sing and dance! Can I? Please, please, please, please?!

Perhaps later, Silver. Right now, I really need to take a shower. *sniffs armpit* Whew, I stink! *flies off to the bathroom*

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 3/10/2019 at 1:12 PM, Twilight Luna said:

Silverstream,

Do you still get excited over stairs? :ooh:

Best... question... EVER! *excited birb noises*

large.gif

Uh, Silver, we're supposed to meet our friends for lunch, remember?

Oh, you're right! See you all later! *flies away with Gallus*

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 5

3 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Silverstream,

Do you still get excited over stairs? :ooh:

To add to this question:

"Do you get awkward stares while you're staring at stairs?" :love:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

*moans* Ugh, that's the last time I order a hayburger "alicorn style." I am stuffed.

Maybe next time you should order a salad. Maybe answering some questions might un-stuff you.

On 3/10/2019 at 1:58 PM, Twilight Luna said:

Silverstream, Thank you for answering my question. :-D Have you shown stairs to other hippogriffs? :ooh:

Reveal hidden contents

9CC05ADC-9D81-4F7B-B910-3B16A6CB41E3.jpeg.17ea6957e3033fbef27da5463caa4a7a.jpeg

*gasps* Another stairs question!

I think you got this one, Silver. I'll be right back. *flies to the bathroom*

Anyways, stairs have been a part of Hippogriff culture for hundreds of years. How do you explain these stairs that my ancestors built leading up to Mount Aris? :ticking:

1703861.png

OK, they weren't really my idea, but sure does feel like it.

On 3/10/2019 at 2:34 PM, PoisonClaw said:

Aww, you two are so cute together!

Have either of you given a gift to the other yet?

Gallus, are you finished? We have a question for both of us!

*emerges from the bathroom* Here I am, Silver.

*hugs Gallus* I missed you sooo much!

Missed me? I was only in the bathroom for like five minutes. *pushes Silverstream away* Anyways, onto the question. Have we ever given gifts to each other?

Yes we have. Even when it's not a holiday, we give each other gifts. If you wanna know the best gift I got from Gallus, it's this pure silver necklace he gave me during the Three Days of Freedom Celebration last year.

I really wanted to make up for the selfish prank I did the year before by giving you the best gift ever. Plus, I remember one day where your old necklace broke and you almost lost your pearl. Then I thought 'Hey your name's Silverstream so maybe I should make a silver necklace.' Professor Rarity helped me out a lot with this project. She even cast a spell on it so it will never corrode underwater. Now for the best gift Silver gave me... It's a little complicated so I think you should tell the story, Silver.

Sure thing. Last summer, Gallus visited Mount Aris like he promised on the last day of school. He stayed for a week and we had a total blast... well, aside from a few incidents. However, after Gallus said goodbye and went back to Ponyville, everygriff was so sad to see him go. Later that evening, I met with Auntie Novo on the beach. We both watched the sunset as we reflected on all the fun we had with Gallus. Then I suggested to Auntie Novo 'What if Gallus lived up here?' Turns out Novo was thinking the same thing. She then asked me if I could keep a secret until the Holidays. Reluctantly, I agreed. I think you should continue the rest of the story, Gallus.

Alright. So, many months later, Silver invited me to Mount Aris for the Holidays. On the final night of the celebration, I was the last 'griff to receive a present from Queen Novo. She said she had a very special gift for me. I got really excited, then disappointed when she handed me nothing more than a scroll. I thought this was some kind of prank, like she was getting revenge on me for keeping Silverstream over the holidays the year before. She then told me to open it, so I did. As I opened the scroll, I noticed the words 'Certificate of Naturalization." I didn't know what that even meant but I continued reading the scroll until I got to Queen Novo's signature. After reading through the scroll again, that's when the realization finally hit me: I'm officially going to be living on Mount Aris. I immediately flung myself onto Novo, constantly thanking her while shedding tears of joy. She then told me my gift was also Silver's idea so I then I flung myself onto Silver and gave her the same treatment I did with Novo. I was probably the happiest I've ever been in my entire life. Tell me, Silver, how did you convince Queen Novo to do this?

It wasn't really much. Great minds think alike, I guess. I can't wait 'till we graduate and we move into my new place. *hugs Gallus tightly* We'll be together forever and ever and ever! *releases Gallus* 

Wow, we were really articulate with this answer. Next.

On 3/10/2019 at 4:16 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Do you get awkward stares while you're staring at stairs?" :love:

*sigh* Another stairs question. Silver?

Wow, I'm on a roll with stairs questions. "Do I get awkward stares from staring at stairs?" Not really. *yawns* I'm tired.

Me too. We got class tomorrow so goodnight every-creature. Love you, Silver.

Love you too, Gallus.

1839918.png.6fe32db95e593fdad8efa2e006abc1b3.png

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

*groans* What a day! What kind of sick teacher gives pop quizzes on a Monday?!

Apparently, Professor Twilight does. Let's see if we got any questions today.

On 3/11/2019 at 8:30 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What did you & your friends do during Hearth's Warming vacation?" :rarityhat:

Uh, I think we already explained what we did over Hearth's Warming yesterday. Did we, Gallus?

We did. Maybe our answer was too articulate?

Maybe. Let's unarticulate it!

I think it's inarticulate, Silver.

Wow, you're turning into Ocellus. Unless... you really are Ocellus!

*rolls eyes* Anyway, last Hearth's Warming, Silver invited me to Mount Aris for the Three Days of Freedom Celebration while the others went to their homelands. Wanting to make up for my prank the year before, I wanted to give the best gift ever. With the help of Professor Rarity, I made her a pure silver necklace.

As for me, I also wanted to give Gallus the best gift ever. At my suggestion, Auntie Novo gave him full citizenship to Mount Aris. I've never seen Gallus so happy, seeing how he flung onto Auntie. :P

I couldn't contain myself, I was so happy. I think this is as inarticulate as we can get. Right now, I really should get started on my homework. See ya, Silver! *flies away*

See ya, Gallus!

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 3

16 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Uh, I think we already explained what we did over Hearth's Warming yesterday. Did we, Gallus?

We did. Maybe our answer was too articulate?

Sorry about that. I was only looking at the answers to my questions. :mlp_please:

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Hearth's Warming. 

"What do you want to do after you graduate from the School of Friendship?"

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Whew, another long day. 

Tell me about it. At least dodgeball was fun. :mlp_please:

Yeah... and then I got hit right in the beak! Ouch! I didn't know Ocellus had quite the throwing arm.

She feels really, really bad about it. Maybe answering some questions might make you feel better.

On 3/12/2019 at 9:19 AM, PoisonClaw said:

Do you two have a favorite movie/play to watch together, by any chance?

Does the "Ones-versary" play count?

I don't think so, mainly because we were in the play. I don't think we ever saw a play or movie together. Do you have any suggestions, Silver? Silver? Where'd you go?

GALLUS!!! *flys up holding a poster* Gallus, Hinny of the Hills is coming to Ponyville next month! We gotta go! Please, please please?!

*sigh* Well, I did hear our professors rave about it when they saw it in Manehattan. Alright, we'll go.

*gives Gallus a long kiss* You're the best... boyfriend... ever!

*rubbing his beak* Ow! Still sore. Next question.

On 3/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, Twilight Luna said:

What did you two do for Hearts & Hooves day? :ooh:

Our Hearts and Hooves Day was pretty low-key. Nothing really special other than enjoying each other's company. :proud:

*nuzzles Gallus* Don't forget to mention snuggling.

Oh yeah, and lots of snuggling. :love:

On 3/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What do you want to do after you graduate from the School of Friendship?"

To be honest, I really don't know. I know I'm going to be living in Silverstream's new place on Mount Aris, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do for work. What kind of a job would a friendship degree get me?

Don't worry about it, Gallus. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. How about we talk about the fun things we could do in the future?

You know, Silver, I'd like to see more of Equestria.

Me too. I'd like to visit our other friends' homelands.

Same here! I would like to list all the places we wanna visit, but it's getting late. Goodnight, Silver. I love you.

I love you too, Gallus. Sleep tight.

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 4