Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Gallus and Silverstream [CLOSED]

Woohoo

(edited)

Look, Gallus, there's a question just for you!

Gee, I wonder what it could be...

On 3/13/2019 at 10:07 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Gallus, why are you blue?" :orly:

large.png

*groans* I should've known this question was coming. Why? Why does every creature ask me that? I don't know why I'm blue! Am I cursed?! Do I have some disease?! Am I not a real griffon?! I just... don't... know! *begins to tear up*

*embraces Gallus as he cries on her shoulder* There, there, Gallus. Just let it all out. *continues to comfort him until he stops crying* 

*wipes away tears* Thanks, Silver. Sorry for getting so hysterical. I'm just so confused. I don't know why I'm blue. Just about every griffon used to ridicule or shun me for being blue. They think I had some disease or that I'm not a real griffon. :(

Have you ever thought about talking to Headmare Twilight about your problem? She might have a book on it.

Maybe you're right, Silver. I'm going to talk to her right now. *flies off to Twilight's office*

*sometime later*

Well, Gallus, what did you find out?

*sigh* Headmare Twilight is just as confused as I am. We looked through every book on griffons. No mention of any blue, or any oddly colored griffons aside from being brown or gray.

What are you going to do now?

Actually, Twilight suggested that I should be examined professionally. She wants to take me to Canterlot this Saturday for an examination. I was hesitant, but then I agreed.

Ooh, Canterlot! Can I come with?

You really want to come with? The examination might be extremely boring.

I don't care. I just wanna be there for you.

*hugs Silver* Thanks, Silver. You're the best girlfriend ever.

Looks like my bubbliness is finally rubbing off on you. Next question.

On 3/13/2019 at 6:53 PM, PoisonClaw said:

You two win 500 bits in a contest! What do you spend it on?

500? That's a lot of bits. I don't know if you can trust me with that many bits. Griffons aren't really known for their... monetary management. How about you, Silver?

Hmmm, I'm not really sure either.

Really? I thought you would spend it on stairs or cupcakes or... stair shaped cupcakes.

As much as I want to, if we did have 500 bits, I think it's best to save it for something special.

Agreed. Anyways, I really should go finish my homework. Love ya, Silver. *flies off*

Love ya too, Gallus.

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 3/14/2019 at 5:58 PM, PoisonClaw said:

So, Silverstream, has your Mom showed Gallus your baby photos already?

Yes she has. Unlike my brother, I abso-total-lutely embrace my baby photos!

large.jpeg

Boy, you should've seen Terramar's face. He turned redder than an apple. :mellow: Though part of me feels bad for him.

Maybe one day he'll embrace them. Now I wanna see yours, Gallus! I bet you were soooo cute!

*sigh* I don't have any. No one in Griffonstone could even afford to buy a camera.

*frowns briefly but then smiles again* Anyways, next question.

On 3/14/2019 at 6:30 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Silverstream, what is your favorite food in the whole world?" :love:

Kelp fritters! My mom makes the best kelp fritters in the whole wide world! Even Gallus loves 'em!

*stuffing face with kelp fritters* So good.

Gallus! You can't all those fritters at once!

What's gonna happen? Am I gonna explode?

No, but they'll go right to your thighs.

*pushes box of fritters aside* In that case, I should do an early morning flight around Ponyville tomorrow. I better get some sleep. Tomorrow's a big day.

Oh, that's right. We're gonna be riding the train with Twilight to Canterlot. Are you nervous about your examination?

Yes I am. I'm trying not to think about it too much. Night, Silver.

Night, Gallus. 

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Woohoo! It's finally the weekend!

Yeah, I'm so excited...

You don't seem excited. Are you still nervous about tomorrow?

Well, what do you think? I'm terrified on what I might find out. 

Stop worrying, Gallus. You'll do fine. Maybe answering some questions might cheer you up.

On 3/15/2019 at 7:47 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Gallus, Have you been to Seaquestria? Did you like it down there? 

I've been down there twice when I visited Mount Aris during the summer and holidays. The first time, I was worried that I was going to get turned into a pufferfish or something silly. Like what happened to Spike when he came down here with our professors. Thankfully, I turned into a seapony.

And what a gorgeous seapony you were. :mlp_bedeyes:

*blushes* I don't know why I turned into a seapony. Maybe because griffons are pretty similar to hippogriffs? Does the pearl have a prejudice against dragons? Anyway, Seaquestria's nice and all, but I much rather be on land. It's probably because I'm half-cat. :mlp_please:

On 3/15/2019 at 12:07 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Question for both: "Who is your best friend besides each other?"

Well, um... Gallus, I think this might be the hardest question we ever got.

I gotta agree with ya, Silver. There's no way I can pick who's my best friend. If anything, they're all my best friends.

large.png

Perfect statement, Gallus. :love:

Thanks, Silver. Oh, look at the time. We better pack for our trip. The train leaves in an hour. 

Oh horsefeathers, you're right! *flies off to her dorm*

See ya at the train station! *flies off to his dorm*

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 4

19 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Woohoo! It's finally the weekend!

Yeah, I'm so excited...

You don't seem excited. Are you still nervous about tomorrow?

Well, what do you think? I'm terrified on what I might find out. 

Stop worrying, Gallus. You'll do fine. Maybe answering some questions might cheer you up.

So, what did the doctor say? :wacko:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

*groans* Finally, we're back! It's been such a long day. :dry:

At least you got your examination done.

Yeah, I wonder if any creature is asking about it...

On 3/16/2019 at 3:31 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

So, what did the doctor say? :wacko:

Unfortunately, I won't know the full results of my examination for another few days. *sigh* Frankly, I'm too tired to even talk about it but I'm glad I got it done.

On the plus side, you did meet your old friend Gabby again. She was a blast!

Oh yeah. Seeing Gabby again was probably the best part of the exam and you two hit it off quite nicely. She was probably the only nice griffon in all of Griffonstone. *yawns* So tired. How about you, Silver?

*yawns* Same. When do you think the results will come?

Probably Monday or Tuesday at the earliest.  Night, Silver.

Night, Gallus. Love you.

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 3

Good morning, Silver.

Morning, Gallus. Sleep well?

Yep, although I did have a weird dream about some pony in a white coat touching me.

Oh... still thinking about the examination, are you?

*sigh* I don't like be touched by strangers. Plus, I'm still anticipating the results.

You're really wound up about this. Maybe answering a question might unwind you.

12 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

How did it feel to save Equestria from Cozy Glow? :ooh:

To be honest, there were a lot of feelings on that crazy day. :wacko:

Agreed. I never felt so much either. Let me try to narrow down the best feeling... I know, triumphant!

Yeah, triumphant! We totally showed Crazy Glue!

*laughs* You were right. That really should've been her name! Y'know, I'm feeling a little better now.

Glad to know. What do you have planned for today?

Sandy and I are gonna have some much needed "guy time." See ya, Silver. *flies off*

Later, Gallus! 

• Brohoof 4

16 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Good morning, Silver.

Morning, Gallus. Sleep well?

Yep, although I did have a weird dream about some pony in a white coat touching me.

Oh... still thinking about the examination, are you?

*sigh* I don't like be touched by strangers. Plus, I'm still anticipating the results.

You're really wound up about this. Maybe answering a question might unwind you.

To be honest, there were a lot of feelings on that crazy day. :wacko:

Agreed. I never felt so much either. Let me try to narrow down the best feeling... I know, triumphant!

Yeah, triumphant! We totally showed Crazy Glue!

*laughs* You were right. That really should've been her name! Y'know, I'm feeling a little better now.

Glad to know. What do you have planned for today?

Sandy and I are gonna have some much needed "guy time." See ya, Silver. *flies off*

Later, Gallus! 

Awesome. Do you now regret not telling the teachers about the tree of harmony giving you all a test underneath the school? :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Awesome. Do you now regret not telling the teachers about the tree of harmony giving you all a test underneath the school? :ooh:

*sigh* Yes. However Crazy Glue did manipulate us real good. How could we have been so gullible? *frowns briefly but then smiles again* Ah well, she's now locked up in Tartarus. Now if you excuse me, I have some stairs to stare at. *flies off*

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Silver, I'm back!

*hugs Gallus* I missed you so much! How was your guy time?

Pretty relaxing. Sandbar and I had milkshakes at Sugarcube Corner, then we went to the park where we laid on the grass and watched the clouds go by.

That sounds nice. I think we have time for one more question.

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

'What is your favorite subject in school?"

How can I pick just one?! Every subject is my favorite! :pinkie: How about yours, Gallus?

Any class but Twilight's. She gives way too many pop quizzes. :dry:

*sigh* Gotta agree with ya there. Does she really think pop quizzes will make us smarter? Oh, look at the time. *kisses Gallus on the cheek* Love you, Gallus. See you in the morning.

Love you too, Silver. G'night.

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 3

Hey, Gallus, any word yet?

*sigh* Still no. The wait for my results is driving me nuts! :lostit:

Gallus, relax. Maybe some questions might calm you down. It did last time. 

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Silverstream, is that your natural hair color or do you dye it?" :ooh:

It's all natural. You could probably tell by my baby photo I posted earlier.

*making baby talk while holding Silver's baby photo* Uhh, I can explain...

No need to, silly. I was so adorable then.

And you still are adorable.

*blushes* Oh, Gallus.

31 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

This might be a tiny bit of a personal question, but do you two ever share a bed together at night? Or do you always sleep in separate beds?

We're still living at the school so that means we're in different dorms. We've only shared a bed once and that was on the train to Canterlot for Gallus' examination. 

I was a bit worried I wouldn't like sharing a bed with Silver, seeing how I typically slept alone. Turns out, I loved sleeping next to her. By the way, all we did was snuggle that night. I don't think I'm ready for... that stage of the relationship yet. 

Me neither. I'm perfectly comfortable at the pace we're going at. By the way, Gallus, do you know what tomorrow is?

Uh, Tuesday?

Yes, but it's a very special day in Ponyville. It's Winter Wrap Up! Headmare Twilight is offering extra credit for students who participate. 

Are you going to participate?

Yep! All of our friends are.

*thinks for a bit* Alright, I'm in. 

Woohoo! We're gonna have so much fun tomorrow!

I hope so. Oh, look at the time. *kisses Silver on the beak* Night, Silver.

Night, Gallus. Love ya.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
22 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"How was your first winter wrap-up in Ponyville?" 

This is actually our second Winter Wrap Up in Ponyville but it's the first one we're participating in. Silver and I are on cloud busting duty and so far-- Silver, what are you doing?

*builds an elaborate staircase made out of clouds* Gallus, look what I made! :ticking:

*groans* Silver, we're supposed to be busting the clouds, not making stairs out of them!

Awww! *destroys her cloud staircase in one swoop*

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Whew! Looks like winter is all wrapped up here in Ponyville. It felt really good to take part in this event. 

I'm glad we did! I wonder how many clouds did we bust?

Don't know. I lost count at like 300.

That's a lot of clouds! :ooh: Now let's see if we got any questions.

On 3/19/2019 at 4:38 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Silver Stream called the doctor & the doctor said: "Have you been jumping on the bed, Gallus?" :muffins:

Uh, I'm confused by this question. Why would I call the doctor on you for jumping on the bed?

Why would I be jumping on the bed in the first place? The beds here don't feel ideal for jumping. They could break. Oh, speaking of doctor, look what Gabby delivered today!

*gasps* You mean?

Yep, my examination results are finally here

Woohoo! Are you nervous? Excited? Nervouscited?!

Probably nervouscited, though a bit more nervous...

Well, what are you waiting for, Gallus? Open it, open it open it!

OK, here goes nothing. *slowly tears open the envelope, then carefully takes the letter out*

Well, what does it say?

I just took it out of the envelope. Do you want me to read it out loud?

Abso-total-lutely.

OK, here it goes. *clears throat*

Dear Gallus Griffon,

On behalf of the Royal Canterlot Medical Center, we personally want to thank you for donating your time to be examined. When Princess Twilight contacted me about you expressing concern about health...

...Blah, blah, blah. This paragraph feels like a self promotion for the hospital. Next.

When you came in for your examination last Saturday, you had one major concern: your abnormally colored fur and feathers. Here at RCMC, we've had quite a few griffons come through here, but they were all either shades of brown, grey, black, or white. You also wondered if the color of your fur/feathers was the result of some disease. Well, after testing the DNA in your blood and feathers multiple times, we can confirm that there is no direct link between your abnormal coloration and any disease, fatal or non-fatal.

Well, that's a major relief.

So far, so good. Keep reading, Gallus.

Still, you wondered why you were abnormally colored. Once again, we carefully tested the DNA in your blood and feathers, as well as comparing your DNA with Gabriella, a griffon who's been volunteering here for some time now, and with your hippogriff partner, Silverstream. When we first got the DNA results, we were so confused and thought we made an error. We tried it again multiple times, same results. After all this, we've made a pretty astonishing discovery.

Gallus, this may sound absurd, but we strongly believe the reason for your abnormal coloration is the result of you being part hippogriff. 

*gasps in shock*

*simultaneously gasps with joy*

As we analyzed your DNA, we found a few genes that looked pretty identical to those of a hippogriff. We are thankful you brought Silverstream along otherwise we probably could have never confirmed this.

As for other health concerns, you are pretty deficient in many vitamins and other vital nutrients, which could be the result of you being an orphan in Griffonstone without any access to fresh produce. This might also be the cause of your relatively short stature. We recommend you start taking any vitamin supplements as well as eating more fruits and vegetables. Once again, we appreciate your time and concern for your well being.

Sincerely,

The Royal Canterlot Medical Center

*confused birb noises* I don't believe it.

Me neither. *suddenly hugs Gallus extremely tight, shedding tears of joy* You're part hippogriff! I'm soooo happy! You're practically one of us!

*choking* Ack! Silver!

*releases Gallus and wipes away her tears* Sorry, I'm just so happy. Are you?

I'm still a little shocked over this. It's been quite a day for us, I think we need some sleep. *kisses Silver* Love you.

I love you, too. Goodnight.

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Uh, I'm confused by the question. Why would I call the doctor on you for jumping on the bed?

Are griffons born with a sense of humor? :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

*yawn* Good morning, Silver.

Morning, Gallus. How are you feeling?

After reading my test results last night, there were a lot of feelings. But most of all, I feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted off my shoulders. *sigh* I am part hippogriff.

I still can't believe it either. I think we have time for a quick question before class starts.

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Are griffons born with a sense of humor? :muffins:

Not really, especially since Griffonstone is the most miserable place on earth... aside from Gabby. I don't how she manages to stay so positive living in such a miserable place. :lostit: Oh, time for class! *flies off*

Wait for me! *flies after Gallus*

• Brohoof 3

"Gallus, why are you claustrophobic?"

My guess is Silver Stream hugs too tight. :blink:

This causes you to feel claustrophobic & have panic attacks. :BornAgainBrony:

Unfortunately,

you don't have the heart to tell Silver Stream how you feel because you know it would hurt her feelings. :sunny:

Is that close?

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2