Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Predict The Mane 7's future (plus Trixie!)

Literatel

So, what do you think the futures of the human versions of Sci-Twi, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and, as a bonus, Trixie, will hold? (Ex. College, after college, etc.) Do you think the Mane 7 will continue to keep in touch, or will they drift apart after high school? Do you think Trixie will keep up her devious, selfish ways forever? Sound off in the comments below. :adorkable:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm just going to write about Trixie in particular. I don't think Trixie will be the same. After seeing how she behaved in "Forgotten Friendship". I think she'll be making friends soon. After all, she is friends with Sunset Shimmer. That's a good start, right? 

On 3/10/2019 at 1:07 PM, Literatel said:

Sci-Twi

University for the rest of her life, first as a student and then as a professor.

Sunset Shimmer

University for science, then a career in streaming video games on the internet. 

Rarity

Probably a dressmaking apprenticeship, then opening a successful local boutique. At least I think that's how that works, I'm not entirely sure. 

Applejack

Back to the farm. No higher education.

Rainbow Dash

College on a sports scholarship, and then off to a professional soccer league.

Pinkie Pie

Baking apprenticeship, then employment at that bakery, and then taking over that bakery. 

Fluttershy

Veterinary school, then founding her own animal shelter. 

Trixie

Doing magic tricks at children's birthday parties. Probably gonna go to college, but not sure what degree she'll get. 

Do you think the Mane 7 will continue to keep in touch, or will they drift apart after high school? 

I think they'll keep in touch, but not as much as they did in high school. Certainly, they'll message each other on social media from time to time. I'm not sure whether they'll wind up living in the same city, but if they do, then they might remain a bit closer than otherwise. 

Do you think Trixie will keep up her devious, selfish ways forever?

Nah. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

They planned to go to College after High School. But then these plans changed. Because as The Rainbooms they participated with America got Talent and they won! That launched a new career for the HuMane 7. But The Dazzlings are starting a music career too and in the process they first added Trixie as a part of their group. From that time on, there is a kind of unwritten battle between two major music acts. It is like The Beatles vs The Rolling Stones or Michael Jackson vs Prince.