Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff :Thonk: Introducing the MLPF Staff World Cup*

Jeric

So does this mean we finally get the :thonk: emote? :P

In seriousness though, congrats @Rikifive! I can't think of anyone more deserving of this position than you. Enjoy the pink, though perhaps you won't be wearing it long before you don the purple, eh? ;)

Also, let me just say good luck! Not necessarily good luck with your new role and responsibilities, you've already got that in the bag. Good luck with that ragtag band of sillypones! Don't let them drive you crazy. ^_^

Yeah, I had a few other things to say, but they all boil down to the same things. Basically, I'm glad and excited to see you join the staff. I can see a shining future for the forums in your care. :)

Three cheers for Riki! And who better to give them than these three? :P

Spoiler

Hurray for Riki!

Image result for mlp happy nyx

Spoiler

Hurray for Riki!

Image result for mlp happy lyra

Spoiler

Hurray for Riki!

Image result for mlp happy roseluck

• Brohoof 2

Looking forward to annoying you and harrassing you with Pokemon images, @Rikifive

Nah I'm kidding, I'm too softnice to do that. You're perfect for working in Canterlot. And it's great to have another Derpy fan around! :derp:

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

So does this mean we finally get the :thonk: emote? :P

EqE4vfd.png

Perhaps dfEG13d.png

5 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

In seriousness though, congrats @Rikifive! I can't think of anyone more deserving of this position than you. Enjoy the pink, though perhaps you won't be wearing it long before you don the purple, eh? ;)

(...)

Thank you! :squee: impossibru :P There's no time for purple, I'm going straight for blue. :darling: Just kidding; Pink is awesome. :ticking:
You actually reminded me of @Wannabrony's "prophecy:D

I see, I'll be careful then. ^_^ 

Thank you very much Lyra for your kind words. Too bad you aren't in the staff as well, it would be really nice. :mlp_grin: A shining future hmmm.. I'm afraid that won't be up to me, but of course I'll do what I can. What I am sure of though is, that you're more than welcomed to poke me whenever you'd like or when simply needing something I could help with. :fluttershy:

Aww those cheers! :wub:

Once again, thank you Lyra. It's absolutely great to see you ~ especially as Lyra, duh! :mlp_yeehaa:

2 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Looking forward to annoying you and harrassing you with Pokemon images, @Rikifive

Nah I'm kidding, I'm too softnice to do that. You're perfect for working in Canterlot. And it's great to have another Derpy fan around! :derp:

updc471.png

Pokemon images wouldn't be bad tho. :darling: Thank you very much @Odyssey:muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Good, I’m tired of Seeing @Jeric‘s ugly mug posting twice all the time, thinking he’s special. Like for realzies, Joe, go spend some time with your fam. 

And you @Rikifive answering inane questions. Look at you, coming up in the word. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 2

Hey, doofus, @Rikifive

A bird told me that you did get into staff, and I couldn't resist the temptation, because you did join my former section and now you're going to deal with my former job. While it is truly shameful that I wasn't there to say hai before and/or teach you the ways of being a staffer, I hope you do your goodest while at it, and make me be on the distance being there like "I left this in good hands".

...And that's it, really. I just came here to say that, poooooooof *poofs*

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Troblems said:

And you @Rikifive answering inane questions. Look at you, coming up in the word. :LunaMCM:

My favorite kind of questions. :ticking:

4 hours ago, Lightwing said:

A bird told me that you did get into staff (...)

meanwhile somewhere in the forest

MjBOPEM.jpg

jk

Oh yes it is a shame, seems like I'm late to the party. ..like.. really late. :twi: I'll do all I can to make you think that way. I wouldn't like to disappoint you. :mlp_grin:

1 hour ago, ILoveRara said:

It's about time @Rikifive became a staff, and he truly deserves it! We already know he's gonna be great at it! :LunaMCM:

No spoilers please, some may be not aware of that yet. :toldya: Just kidding; I really appreciate that, thank you! :squee:

• Brohoof 3