VG_Addict

Health What time do you go to bed?

Sleep is very important for good health. So, what time do you go to bed, and what time do you wake up?

I usually go to bed sometime between 9:30 and 10:30 PM.

On weekdays I have to get up at 6:30 AM for school, on weekends I sleep in to around 9:30 or 10.

Badges

It varies a bit. Normally I go to bed at around 10:00 and get up at about 6:00, but when I go to a friend's house, I don't even really go to sleep... :mlp_lie:

10:30 pm or 11:30 pm. Depends how soon I sleep.

Whenever I really feel like it, honestly. It doesn't really matter for me.

Badges

When I don't work I usually aim for falling asleep from 10:00 to 10:30 pm. When I have to work, I have to aim more for 7PM, because I have to get up around 3 AM. UGH. I can't do that anymore.

Badges

If I have nothing to do the next day I go to bed at 6AM and get up at 5PM

(edited)

My sleep schedule is relatively fluid. Like, during a work week, I'll always get up at 4:30-ish because I have work at 5:30. But when I go to sleep is up in the air. I could go to sleep immediately after work, or I could stay up until 1:00 AM goofing off on YouTube. All that really changes is how much coffee I'll need in the morning.

On weekends, it's even more fluid, since I don't have to get up at a set time. Sometimes I'll be really good about going to sleep at 10:00 PM, or sometimes I'll stay up until 7:00 AM and then be like "wait why's the sun up?". :P

If I had a choice, I'd always get about 10 hours of sleep. If not, I can usually function relatively well on 6. The lowest I'll go is 2, but I'll need lots of coffee. That sort of adaptability is pretty cool to have. :3

(longest sleep session is 36 hours, so... <.<)

Edited by Meson Bolt

I go to bed at between 12:30am and 1:00am in the morning and tend to wake up at around 7:00am though on weekends, holidays, and vacation periods, I will wake up just past 8:00am since I've got extra sleep time. That's due to not needing to be up early in order to take care of some unusual errands of a morning.

Badges

Either you are not feeling good or I am jealous on how much less sleep you need than me. I need roughly 11 hours.

Badges

I usually go to sleep between 11pm and 12am on most nights. I wake up at 7am on weekdays, but on weekends I sleep in until 10am.

Badges

I have a lot of free time this month so I don’t have to worry about getting up at early hours. Therefore, I head to bed when I become tired naturally. This usually happens around 1:30am, sometimes later. 

During the week, I usually go to bed around 5-8 AM and get up before 1 PM.

On weekends, it's still 5-8 AM, but I get up around 2-4 PM.

4 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

Sleep is very important for good health.

yhR2WCy.png

vlCeF50.png

Badges

Right about..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Badges

9 or 10 at night. I can't stay up much later than that without hating myself for it.

Badges

I'm terrible at staying up later so generally between 9:30 and 11:00 to get up at 6am, even on weekends :mlp_yeehaa:

Around midnight at the most. 

Badges

I work third shift, so I'm usually in bed by noon and I wake up at 8 or 9 PM. 

Though hopefully I'll be able to change my work schedule soon. :mlp_please:

Between 9:30 and 10 usually. My alarm is set for 7 AM but I usually hit the snooze button a few times. I go to bed later on the weekends and I'm lucky if I'm up before noon on Saturdays. Well, that's unless I'm on call and someone calls after hours and gets me out of bed at 8:30 in the morning. x__x

On 3/10/2019 at 4:37 PM, VG_Addict said:

Sleep is very important for good health. So, what time do you go to bed, and what time do you wake up?

Sleep? Pfft sleep is for the weak!

Most nights it's anywhere between 9 and 11 pm. I've never been much of a night owl. 

Badges

Seems to be about midnight or a bit later at the moment but I need to make this earlier as I feel tired all the time.

Badges

Depends on what's going on during the night.  I'm used to staying up a lot since I'm more productive due to no noise for one.

Typically I'll stay up till 5AM and wake up around 1pm.  During college, this helped me juggle my projects (which were abundant, lots and lots of art projects) by staying up and finishing them after I crashed coming home.  Classes at 8AM are just evil.  

I can easily adjust my sleeping pattern, it's just right now I don't need to.

Any time from around 11:PM to 2:AM on weekdays during school time. Whenever it's a weekend, a break, a vacation, etc, it's completely open season, with me often leading a nocturnal lifestyle when I have a significant time period off of school.

It's a poor schedule, I know it, but hey, it's better than it used to be.:mlp_rarity:

Badges

Anywhere from 12am to 2am usually...

Badges