Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Student 6 to be new Element Bearers?

heavens-champion

Spoiler

In the trailer, the Tree of Harmony (or, at least, its Twilight avatar) was doing something with the Student 6, and people are starting to think it was making them the new bearers of the Elements of Harmony. Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, heavens-champion said:

Why don't they want the Mane 6 to be the main characters?

They’ll be still, it just it appears the Young 6 will take over by the end of the show

(edited)
2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Taking the Mane 6’s place as the elements of harmony

Look, I thought for a long time that bearing the Elements of Harmony makes the characters the main characters. Are you saying that just because they're going to be the new Element Bearers doesn't mean they're going to be the new main characters?

Edited by heavens-champion

34 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

Look, I thought for a long time that bearing the Elements of Harmony makes the characters the main characters. Are you saying that just because they're going to be the new Element Bearers doesn't mean they're going to be the new main characters?

Not at all, the only plausible way the Young 6 would be the show’s main characters would be in a spin-off. If such spin-off were to happen in the first place, it would be either a special, or a series of shorts filling the gap between FIM and G5

I'm proud of the Student 6 and all, but it looked like the show really made it seem like they were gonna go for a seventh element arc! 

I mean how can ya explain this? One of the devs said it's NOT an animation error!

Main_6_ponies_found_the_Elements_of_Harmony_S01E02.png.fa9ee67390fff319d32d4b403bb39148.png

Or this? There's that missing element stone!

1423500750_Twilight_Sparkle_and_Spike__Whats_happening_to_me!__S02E10.png.896a4139ca8d1ae707d64c0e28eb129d.png

And more recently, THIS! Look at the tree in the middle!

144616983_Illustration_of_Pillars27_artifacts_and_Tree_of_Harmony_sprouting_S7E25.png.eb07bd3875946139d525c144f9beac55.png

Then there's the extra throne in the map room! How can they set all this up just to not do it? It makes no sense!

If you ask me, this arc shoulda been done a long time ago, before Starlight, before the Student 6, and then after this arc is done, go ahead from there! Is so misleading.

But hey, these devs are well-known missed-opportunities. They're REALLY good at it! ;)