Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello :)

sleazysnail

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hey, so my names Molly, I only really started watching the show about a week ago (So am not entirely caught up yet) and just feel really relaxed and able to switch off when watching it. 

I suppose what first appealed to me was the aesthetics, the show looks appealing. Its as simple as that. Looks cute so I checked out an episode.

The reason I signed up was I wanted to have an opportunity to discuss the show. None of my friends are into the show which is fun, and I don't want to hammer on about something they aren't interested in. 

Some of my other hobbies include, medieval history (Absolute sucker for medieval monarchs, knights, tournaments, and don't get me started on the Wars of the Roses), The Lord of the Rings, and calligraphy

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, BronyNumber2 said:

Better late than never. What season are you on?

I've just finished season 2, episode 10, so reeaaallyyy behind but I've got a pretty free evening so should be able to get through a fair amount :laugh:

People are always like "I've just started or watched only a few!" while I'm sitting here going "So envious, they still have so much fun to be had watching new episodes!"

Cheeri-o!