Sign in to follow this  
jonwong966@gmail.com

Old world downloads. (1.6-1.8)

Now I know this server isn't as active as before. It has been a while since I even searched up this name. But I have played on this server since 2013. I Just wanted to see my friends old builds, but then I remembered that they cleared the old 1.6.4 map back before I was banned. I am currently still banned and this is not a repeal. BUT I was hoping anyone has ANY world downloads from 1.6? or maybe even 1.8? I know someone has asked before for a world download but I was just wondering if anyone has a copy. I don't really mind how big the file would be, but I just wanna experience some nostalgia. It's fine if nobody has one. I get it. It has been a while. 

Thank you,

~Jon (Blueexphone/Bluee_wong)

Hey I remember you!

I absolutely second this (I want em sooo bad), but it's probably not going to happen. I wanna say Orca had the map files for 1.6, maybe Firestar had em I dunno, not sure if he held on to them, and I haven't heard from the old operators ever since the server was acquired by PoniArcade. I remember asking for the map after the reset and the files were just so massive there wasn't a good way to distribute them (at least not five years ago).

Were you in my old town, Derpyville? I think I have a world download of just that section toward the end of the map's life. There's also some videos on YouTube! (hopefully, still)