Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME

Rainbow Dash Swag

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Excuse me I never said I was a fan of this show its just using voodoo magic to make me watch it

Help I don't know what's happening to me I keep watching this little kids show I'm 16 and a guy why is this happening I just watched like 16 straight episodes from season 1 and I don't know why I refuse to believe that I'm becoming a brony I won't let this happen to me just because I think rainbow dash is  swagalicious and spike is a savage doesn't mean I like the show right? Please help someone for the love of god

• Brohoof 1

Only 16? Ah, to be young again. It doesn’t matter how old you are as long as you enjoy it. There are fans of the show much older than you are. John De Lance is an admitted Brony.

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 1

a01WNTT.jpg

Seriously though, yes, yes, it all may seem weird, unbelievable and stuff, it's all understandable. When I think of myself, I also kinda can't believe that ~ I'd never guess I'll be where I am now ~ and I'm way older than you on top of that. :mlp_icwudt: In the end, who cares? I do what I like and I have no regrets. :mlp_pout:

In any case, welcome to the herd! I hope you'll find your way to enjoy this journey. :darling:

11 hours ago, Rainbow Dash Swag said:

As geez what am I getting myself into....

I said the same words not long ago.

Welcome to the herd, friend.  /)