Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltes: Dawn of Pizza

SaburoDaimando

Apparently, this movie will be due out one day after Justice League vs The Fatal Five comes out.  Here's what we know so far.

1) It is a collaboration between Warner Bros/DC Comics and Nickelodeon.

2) This marks the first time that Troy Baker will voice both Batman and the Joker in one film

3) Besides Batman's Arch Villains like the Joker, Harley Quinn and Ra' Al Ghul, the Shredder will be in it as one of the main villains

4) Batman will square off against the Shredder

Anyone looking forward to seeing the Dark Knight and the Heroes in a Half-Shell team up?

• Brohoof 4

I have heard some pretty good things about the Batman Ninja Turtles crossover comic books, so I have to say that I am interested in seeing how it will be portrayed here.  I think I am going to give it a watch when I am able to.

• Brohoof 1

They've crossed over in comics a few times, so I think this was gonna happen eventually.

Anyway this looks really awesome

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Is Scooby Do in it too?

That would be cool! What about the Looney Tunes? :dash:

4 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I like Batgirl from "Superhero Girls 2019" better!

She plays Harley Quinn. :mlp_smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Who is the one with the most multiverse?

Spoiler

Batman. Why? Because he’a Batman

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, VG_Addict said:

Name one thing that wouldn't be exponentially improved by adding Batman to it. 

Easy. Disney's Chicken Little. 

Wait...I thought that said "would be exponentially improved". :muffins:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Kim Possible ALMOST had a crossover with Batman. The late and great Adam West voiced Timothy North, an elderly actor who played the Fearless Ferret on an old TV show. North sort of forgot this was only a show, and started training Ron to be the new Fearless Ferret. Mr. West must have had fun with the role.

• Brohoof 2

I was expecting this to be some kind of joke thread but the video is all the proof anyone needs to confirm that this is in fact real. This has the makings of turning out really well but only time will tell if it will become a success. I'm hoping it will as it will open many doors.

• Brohoof 1

I have to confess. I posted before all light hearted but didn't watch the video. I just did now. THIS. LOOKS. AWESOME! I watched the original cartoon when I was little. (April was my hero!) I just got all psyched up seeing something astounding. Batman fighting The Shredder! This is gonna be so good! 

Anyone else think Michelangelo and Pinkie Pie would be best friends? 

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Anyone else think Michelangelo and Pinkie Pie would be best friends? 

Yes! I also think Raphael/Rainbow Dash & Donatello/Twilight Sparkle would get along well, too. 

1 hour ago, Quinch said:

So, here's a point for discussion - they're obviously going to work together, so why the "vs"?

From the clip, it looks like 1) The turtles think that "The Bat" is a supernatural menace. 2) Batman and Batgirl see the turtles as invading monsters. They all fight, until someone realizes that they're all on the same side against Shredder Joker and company.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

From the clip, it looks like 1) The turtles think that "The Bat" is a supernatural menace. 2) Batman and Batgirl see the turtles as invading monsters. They all fight, until someone realizes that they're all on the same side against Shredder Joker and company.

Yeah, but on the other hand, that's just their initial encounter - they proceed to join forces to stop the Foot Clan and the Gotham villains.

• Brohoof 1

I don't understand why people don't like the Turtles designs.

I think they look similar to their 2003 designs & I thought that that series was popular within the TMNT fandom. 

Let's hope the success of this crossover adaptation leads to Justice League/Power Rangers! Unless Hasbro says no like they did to MLP/TransFormers G1.

Edited by YoshiAngemon