Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The cmc

Rainbow Dash Swag

10 hours ago, Rainbow Dash Swag said:

Naw it’s not a spoiler just curious if they do at some point so thanks for the info

If you haven't seen the episode, then it's a spoiler. End of story. Anyone willing to tell you is just, with all due respect, thick in the head by telling you what must be kept a major surprise.

BUT, to technically answer your question, yes, they do. I'm not saying when, where, or how. But they do.

And if you look it up to cut ahead, then you're ruining it for yourself.

51 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

If you haven't seen the episode, then it's a spoiler. End of story. Anyone willing to tell you is just, with all due respect, thick in the head by telling you what must be kept a major surprise.

BUT, to technically answer your question, yes, they do. I'm not saying when, where, or how. But they do.

And if you look it up to cut ahead, then you're ruining it for yourself.

Yes it's technically a spoiler but it's on me for asking and I didn't look it up for that reason so I wouldn't spoil to much that's why I asked the fine people of these forums to tell me without spoiling too much

36 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash Swag said:

Yes it's technically a spoiler but it's on me for asking and I didn't look it up for that reason so I wouldn't spoil to much that's why I asked the fine people of these forums to tell me without spoiling too much

You're giving control of being answered to THEM. There are few people on this forum who would look for a chance to cause your plan of questioning to backfire and say too much. Sometimes on purpose.

4 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

You're giving control of being answered to THEM. There are few people on this forum who would look for a chance to cause your plan of questioning to backfire and say too much. Sometimes on purpose.

Yea but you gotta take risks in life you know what I'm sayin?

8 hours ago, Rainbow Dash Swag said:

Yea but you gotta take risks in life you know what I'm sayin?

Well, sounds like you’re the type of not minding small bits of spoilers here and there, LIKE ME :mlp_yeehaa:. Anyway, I believe your question has been answered :mlp_icwudt: ( I’m surprised you didn’t see their butt tattoos in a screenshot or something tho :huh:)

.

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Well, sounds like you’re the type of not minding small bits of spoilers here and there, LIKE ME :mlp_yeehaa:. Anyway, I believe your question has been answered :mlp_icwudt: ( I’m surprised you didn’t see their butt tattoos in a screenshot or something tho :huh:)

Yea little spoils ain’t nothing to me and yea I’m also surprised I haven’t seen anything about it (unless the one in the hotdiggedydemon animation is the one she gets)

• 1 year later...