StarCircuit

starcircuit here !

Hello ! everypony im new here ! yes i know im late for the party since season 9 is our last one but there is gen 5 to look forward to ! ^^ it may be different but it will still be ponies XD lol

So how did i get here ? well let me tell ya , youtube...yep i was watching some creppypastas for whatever reason i mean i do like horror games and all but i did came across a mlp creepypasta called a puppet to here fame and wow it was awsome ! ...messed up but awsome ! lol so i went around more on fan animation and wow why dont companies like pixar or disney hire these guys ? there awsome ! especialy lullaby for a princess and the moon rises ! so anyways i started watching the show after a few episodes and u know it, i instantly like it ! as for favorite pony is apple jack she just seemed the more responsible and more honest pony i know :3 as for background pony , derpy ^^ and for favorite princess drum roll please !.............Princess celectia ! :3 anyways umm a little about me im 28 , i like horror , shooters , and rpgs on xbox and pc , dont have a steam account yet since im getting the parts to build it at the moment becouse of a verry low budget <.< as for music , some metal , classic rock , some brony music here and there , favorite color is blue , purple , and maroon red :3 i dont have a oc made yet but will here in a bit ! ^^ so anyways sorry for the long intro ! :3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: applejack
How did you find MLP Forums?: google ? XD
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:
  • Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Very good, carry on. .

Badges

Greetings, fellow Best Pony Appreciator! Welcome to the party!

Hello there! ^_^

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Badges

Heya! Welcome to the forum, I just came back here myself :mlp_wink: Hope you enjoy it here!