Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Craft/Specialty Beer Discussion Thread

Vinyl Scratch.

Howdy everypony! It's been a while since I've posted here, and even longer since I was active here; however, tonight may aswell be the night I start posting again. (Who knows how long its gonna last this time :mlp_wink:) And what other way to begin my potentail dive back into the forum than to start up a Craft Beer thread!

Not sure how many ponies here even drink beer let alone craft beer but I thought we might aswell give a this thread a shot :P 

Recently I've been obsessed with some of the sweeter beer styles, aswell as a few dessert beers (I'll go into more detail later if anyones actually insterested in this thread) Especially Golden Ales, Sour Ales and, fruity style IPA's. I'm excited to see what you guys are drinking as where I live there isn't many people I know of who really drink craft beer's outside of the one or two most known Pale Ale brands in the area.

Not really sure how to sign this off so I geuss I'll just do it like this :p 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Forget that fancy stuff, I'd take Bud Light anyday. :-P That Angry Orchard stuff though....dangerously good and I'm not even at legal drinking age yet. :sealed: